• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yuki awed again, "really? How young?"

"Last I remember it was when we were eight, I think?" Malvo hung onto the thought, digging deeper into the mental drawer. "Though I'm pretty sure if ya asked anyone else, it might've started younger." She smiled. "I remember sittin' out here with Dipper and drawing as we listened in secrecy."

"Last I remember it was when we were eight, I think?" Malvo hung onto the thought, digging deeper into the mental drawer. "Though I'm pretty sure if ya asked anyone else, it might've started younger." She smiled. "I remember sittin' out here with Dipper and drawing as we listened in secrecy."
Yuki smiled, sitting beside her. "That's so precious. I love this family."

(I AGREE)

Yuki smiled, sitting beside her. "That's so precious. I love this family."

(I AGREE)

"I love this family, too." She giggled softly, listening to her parents sing 'It's All Coming Back To Me Now'. "We might have our moments, but those moments bring us even closer."

Yuki smiled, "that means a lot, Malvo. Really.. . so much."

Malvo leaned her head against Yuki with a gentle smile. "I'm glad it does. All we want is fer you guys t' feel safe, loved and cared for."

Yuki nodded, "of course i mean it, silly. Especially when it comes to Masaru. It because of you guys that i finally have my baby brother back."

Malvo exhaled happily. "Good. You guys deserve it."

Yuki smiled, "and so do you. So it's a win-win for all."

Malvo tossed her hands up into the air before bringing them around Yuki as she continued listening to the singing. "Everybody wins~"

Yuki ooed at the analogy. "I love it when it's that calm. Y'can just relax, letting the water sway you back and forth but in a gentle matter."

Malvo beamed peacefully at the thought. "And the water's clear enough t' see the bottom."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back