• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yuki laughed, shaking her head, "nope! Just the opposite! The happiest opposite in the whole world.'

Malvo whined with a wide smile. "That's such a relief! I hate heartburn."

((Meee tooooooo))

Yuki yanned before nodding. "Mhmm, i'm pretty beat and i wanna cuddle you in a nice, comfy bed."

Malvo yanned shortly after, nodding as she stood and offered her hands to Yuki. "Nice, comfy, waaaaaarm bed."

Yuki took the hand, getting up as she smiled, "with my best girl."

Malvo gasped, tapping her own chin after she helped her fiance up from the roof. "Best girl? Who would that be? Hmmm?"

((Dorks.))

Malvo gasped, tapping her own chin after she helped her fiance up from the roof. "Best girl? Who would that be? Hmmm?"

((Dorks.))
(XD AHH MY HEART)
Yuki giggled, "well, i'll tell ya. She's a beautiful, smart lady who makes my heart flutter in my chest every time i see her. And she's got this cute nose that i want to kiss constantly as well as her adorable smile that makes the room brighter. Do you want me to go on about her? Because i can. And i would love to."

(XD AHH MY HEART)
Yuki giggled, "well, i'll tell ya. She's a beautiful, smart lady who makes my heart flutter in my chest every time i see her. And she's got this cute nose that i want to kiss constantly as well as her adorable smile that makes the room brighter. Do you want me to go on about her? Because i can. And i would love to."

Malvo listened intently with a blush, a smile sliding up his face. "Please do."

Malvo listened intently with a blush, a smile sliding up his face. "Please do."
Yuki smiled, "she's got small, soft hands that i want to hold on a daily. She has this beautiful, soft laugh which slowly turns into her snorting and it feels my hear with joy hearing it because i know that her snorting is the top tier of happiness. She's a very amazing pacificist but can still kick butt when it comes to the family she loves. WHich i find really endearing. She looooooooves animals and wants to take care of them all no matter what condition the animal is in or the situation she's in. Oh! And she LOOOOOOOOOVES cuddles as much as i do! Still want me to go on, Pooka? Because i still got so so so so soooooo much more."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back