• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Valerie smiled, "good because i could use it."

"You may just get double the Chloe cuddles, for that." Chloe grinned, heading to Valerie's side as she opened it to show Valerie the sketch. "It's this one, by the way."

"You may just get double the Chloe cuddles, for that." Chloe grinned, heading to Valerie's side as she opened it to show Valerie the sketch. "It's this one, by the way."
Valerie gasped, "that's so good. The way you mark its size and the proportions of it all is so clean and sharp."

Valerie gasped, "that's so good. The way you mark its size and the proportions of it all is so clean and sharp."

Chloe blushed at this, looking the sketch over as she smiled with furrowed brows. "It's not that good."

"To me it is. I love how careful and passionate you are in your own tracings. I can see it."

Chloe blushed a bit more, smiling. "You should see how hard it is to do that when I'm out at sea."

"Can you describe it to me please?" She begged.

Chloe smiled wide. "Oooo, well, for starters the water gets loaded with fish, as the rain usually brings them up in a feeding frenzy, So, for the first half our or so, you can see all these different colours in the water that still gets the occasional wave."

Chloe smiled wide. "Oooo, well, for starters the water gets loaded with fish, as the rain usually brings them up in a feeding frenzy, So, for the first half our or so, you can see all these different colours in the water that still gets the occasional wave."
Valerie smiled, truly enthralled by the imagery. "Like the color of the rainbow or the shades of blue?"

Valerie smiled, truly enthralled by the imagery. "Like the color of the rainbow or the shades of blue?"

"Bit of both, depending on what fish are out." Chloe continued, giggling from the interest.

"Once i settle everything in my class, and find a sub for a couple of days. When are you leaving again?"

"Sometime in August, I think. I have t'check with Oliver and see when he's free." Chloe shrugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back