• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Masaru sighed before grinning. "Feed me then." He opened his mouth softly for the spoon.

Dei-Loki grinned at the compliance, nodding as he'd place a spoonful into his mouth. "Thaaaank youuu."

Dei-Loki grinned at the compliance, nodding as he'd place a spoonful into his mouth. "Thaaaank youuu."
Masaru lowered his mouth over the spoon, taking the ice-cream off and swallowed it as he freed the spoon from his mouth. "You're welcome, weirdo."

Masaru lowered his mouth over the spoon, taking the ice-cream off and swallowed it as he freed the spoon from his mouth. "You're welcome, weirdo."

Dei-Loki pulled his spoon back with a smile, kissing Masaru's cheek before eating his ice cream,

masaru shook his head, "i'll never understand you or your weird acts of kindness.'

Dei-Loki swallowed the ice cream in his mouth before looking over with a smile. "Y' love it, though. I know ya dooo."

Masaru snickered before looking to Abel's clean bowl. "Was it all good? Not in a hissy fit anymore?"
Abel shook his head, "no dadi."

Dei-Loki peeked over the large bowl to the kids, taking note that Meara was also done. "I told y' that chocolate solves all problems! Unless yer my dad. Then it just makes more. Poor guy." He shook his head. "Good thing peanut butter exists."

Dei-Loki peeked over the large bowl to the kids, taking note that Meara was also done. "I told y' that chocolate solves all problems! Unless yer my dad. Then it just makes more. Poor guy." He shook his head. "Good thing peanut butter exists."
"I still say there's got to be subsituties for chocolate that's not chocolate."

"I still say there's got to be subsituties for chocolate that's not chocolate."

"Nothing he wants. He claims its all vegan chocolate and then he goes on that whole vegan werewolves tangent."

Meara widened her eyes before tossing her tiny hands into the air for that dramatic toddler affect. "Feegan werewoofs awr scawy!"

(MEARA GETS IT!)

"Nothing he wants. He claims its all vegan chocolate and then he goes on that whole vegan werewolves tangent."

Meara widened her eyes before tossing her tiny hands into the air for that dramatic toddler affect. "Feegan werewoofs awr scawy!"

(MEARA GETS IT!)
(XD THEY'RE TEACHING HER RIGHT)

Masaru nodded, "that's right, Mear-mear."

(XD THEY'RE TEACHING HER RIGHT)

Masaru nodded, "that's right, Mear-mear."

"I's not natuwal." Meara continued.

"Very true." Dei-Loki assured before quieting down for just the table to hear. "I don't think I could survive without meat."

"I's not natuwal." Meara continued.

"Very true." Dei-Loki assured before quieting down for just the table to hear. "I don't think I could survive without meat."
(DEVUS THERE'S CHILDREN AROUND!! STOP .. . . i just need to breathe god why)

Masaru nodded, "i've heard the stories of how you almost went vegan. Sounds utterly terrible."

(DEVUS THERE'S CHILDREN AROUND!! STOP .. . . i just need to breathe god why)

Masaru nodded, "i've heard the stories of how you almost went vegan. Sounds utterly terrible."

(JUUUUUUUUUSsst breaaaaaathe! XD )

Dei-Loki shuttered, staring off in fear. "Never again. NEVER. Again. Kids, never go vegan. It never ends well. IT'll make y' sick and damage yer mind."

Masaru snickered, "they do usually love to force others to conform to veganism"

(XD Gods)

Dei-Loki nodded. "Like those people that have those standing desks."

(LISTEN, I KNOW IT'S GOOD FOR YOU APPARENTLY, but you've gotta admit the people that have them talk about them a looot. XD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back