• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"You got the best catch! Me!" He then snickered, "you are absolutely the best future husbando ever."

"Y've got no idea how true that first statement is." Reaver gave a serious statement before grinning as he'd move to rest his head on Graham's shoulder. "And... I hope so. I really hope I am."

"Y've got no idea how true that first statement is." Reaver gave a serious statement before grinning as he'd move to rest his head on Graham's shoulder. "And... I hope so. I really hope I am."

"You're already doing good so far. Even when i think of your flaws, it just makes me love you even more . . . .if that's posssible of course." He grinned.

"You're already doing good so far. Even when i think of your flaws, it just makes me love you even more . . . .if that's posssible of course." He grinned.

"I think I might just cry." Reaver playfully sneefled.

Graham snickered, shaking his head as he kissed his temple. "Please don't. I might look like a bad guy without context."

Reaver grinned from the kiss, resting his chin on Graham's shoulder, now. "What if I smile and do it?"

"Aww, thank you for keeping my personal image up. It means a lot." He teased. "But seriously no tearing a tall. I just want your most radiant smile, okay?"

Reaver snickered, nodding as he'd smile big. "Like this?"

"Exactly! Exactly like that with how bright your smile is, it warms thee heart."

Reaver snickered, wagging his tail. "I can warm the world with more than just flames... But flames are more fun."

Graham smiled before pointing at Chloe. "That's your cue to aw! This is why we don't hirer amateurs. "

Chloe blinked, clearing her throat before giving an 'awww!' that was a bit louder than the last one. Reaver then snickered at this while Chloe shook her head and smirked. "Gods, you complain if I do, and y'complain if I don't!"

Chloe blinked, clearing her throat before giving an 'awww!' that was a bit louder than the last one. Reaver then snickered at this while Chloe shook her head and smirked. "Gods, you complain if I do, and y'complain if I don't!"
"Y'don't know the right moments, soooorry for being a better shipper than you, apparently!" He grinned.

"Prove it!"

"Okay!" Chloe looked to Zuzana and Adrian. "How many ships do I have!?"

"Counting your own?" Adrian blinked, Zuzana blinking as well.

"Eight."

"And how many are real, now?"

Zuzana and Adrian looked to each other before looking back and speaking in unison. "Six."

"Seeeeee? And I shipped most of them before they were thoughts in anyone else's heads!" Chloe tossed her hands up, soon lowering them to cross at her chest with a smile. "Now keess."

"What?" Adrian widened his eyes a bit.

"You two rarely kiss. Plus, I'm the Captain. So, KEESS YOUR WIIIIIIFE."

Adrian widened his eyes further before Zuzana bit back a laugh, turning Adrian's head and kissing him as he'd return the gesture.

Chloe no sooner smiled. "Awwwww!"

"Okay!" Chloe looked to Zuzana and Adrian. "How many ships do I have!?"

"Counting your own?" Adrian blinked, Zuzana blinking as well.

"Eight."

"And how many are real, now?"

Zuzana and Adrian looked to each other before looking back and speaking in unison. "Six."

"Seeeeee? And I shipped most of them before they were thoughts in anyone else's heads!" Chloe tossed her hands up, soon lowering them to cross at her chest with a smile. "Now keess."

"What?" Adrian widened his eyes a bit.

"You two rarely kiss. Plus, I'm the Captain. So, KEESS YOUR WIIIIIIFE."

Adrian widened his eyes further before Zuzana bit back a laugh, turning Adrian's head and kissing him as he'd return the gesture.

Chloe no sooner smiled. "Awwwww!"

"Alriiiiiiiight! That's enough you two! Don't make me have a spaz attack when holding my gun."

"Alriiiiiiiight! That's enough you two! Don't make me have a spaz attack when holding my gun."

Adrian no sooner pulled back at that, pointing to Chloe as he'd look to Graham. "She's the one that said to!"

Meanwhile Chloe simply beaaamed after watching the kiss, sitting back down. "The Captain is happy now."

Adrian no sooner pulled back at that, pointing to Chloe as he'd look to Graham. "She's the one that said to!"

Meanwhile Chloe simply beaaamed after watching the kiss, sitting back down. "The Captain is happy now."

Graham shook his head, "well the bear is not! And the next public display of affection better just be holding hands, because i promise you i'll shoot off those lips that you love so damn much."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back