• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"YES! MAGIC POCKETS!" Reaver exclaimed, raising his mug onto the air to rejoice.

Dei-Loki smiled as he took the bottle back before tossing it back to Reaver, who'd caught it like he had whiskey senses.

"Just gotta figure out where you would get them." Graham tapped his chin.

"Just gotta figure out where you would get them." Graham tapped his chin.

Reaver blinked, , mimicking the action, though he'd rub his chin with his index finger, instead. "Hmmmm... black market?"

Graham shrugged at that, "that's kinda sketchy, don'tcha think?"

"That's the only place I can think of that sells magic pajamas. I mean, unless Adrian w--"

"No." Adrian declined, going back to reading the paper as he sipped his coffee.

"Whatya want in return?"

"Y'can't bribe me! I'm the king of bribes." Adrian squinted.

Reaver blinked, slowly standing and heading to the high cabinet that sat above the door. He'd no sooner open it, grabbing a large bag before heading over and dropping the bag onto Adrian's lap. "And there's a lot more where that came from."

Adrian blinked, glancing into the large brown bag before grinning widely as he'd been hit with the scent of teriyaki deer jerky.

"Y'can't bribe me! I'm the king of bribes." Adrian squinted.

Reaver blinked, slowly standing and heading to the high cabinet that sat above the door. He'd no sooner open it, grabbing a large bag before heading over and dropping the bag onto Adrian's lap. "And there's a lot more where that came from."

Adrian blinked, glancing into the large brown bag before grinning widely as he'd been hit with the scent of teriyaki deer jerky.

"Magic pocket pants, now Adrian."

"Magic pocket pants, now Adrian."

Adrian no sooner closed the bag, sighing. "FINE. I will grant you these magic pockets. But I want a lot more than just this. You both know my services do not come cheap." He raised the bag.

(Even with making magical clothing, Adrian still fits the role of godfather. XD )

Adrian no sooner closed the bag, sighing. "FINE. I will grant you these magic pockets. But I want a lot more than just this. You both know my services do not come cheap." He raised the bag.

(Even with making magical clothing, Adrian still fits the role of godfather. XD )

(XD all the way godfather)

Graham looked to Reaver, "y'got the amount?"

(XD all the way godfather)

Graham looked to Reaver, "y'got the amount?"

"Depends. How much we talkin'?" Reaver asked, sitting back down beside Graham while Adrian calculated his desired request.

He looked to Reaver, "this is your magical pocket pajama set, y're choice."

Reaver grinned, raising one hand into view before reaching out with his other one. "It's a deal." He stated.

Adrian did the same with his own, smirking as he'd shake Reaver's hand. "Consider it done, then."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back