• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"So how's my dear sister? I hope the king is treating ye nicely. Not too nicely though. I kick his butt." He teased as he gave a gentle pinch on her cheek. 

Zuzana laughed softly, gently and playfully pushing his hand away in result of the pinch. "I'm fine, and don't worry, he has." While her smile remained, she'd then hug him. "Maker's breath, I've missed you. Y' been treating yourself well while you were away?"

Zen chuckled to himself as he followed the guards 'this one seems quite interesting...however his companion seems a bit slow.'. as he followed the guards he thought aloud "for this to be the castle of such an important person security seems kind of lax, what's up with that?"

@xXLittleLokiXx

Last edited by a moderator:
Zuzana laughed softly, gently and playfully pushing his hand away in result of the pinch. "I'm fine, and don't worry, he has." While her smile remained, she'd then hug him. "Maker's breath, I've missed you. Y' been treating yourself well while you were away?"

"Mhmm~. I've been fightin', well maintenance machine. And i think i caught an eye from a lass on the harbor docks. She's  a beautiful one. Although, i never got her name. You know how i am with lasses." Graham showed a slight blush on his cheeks with his smile. 

"Mhmm~. I've been fightin', well maintenance machine. And i think i caught an eye from a lass on the harbor docks. She's  a beautiful one. Although, i never got her name. You know how i am with lasses." Graham showed a slight blush on his cheeks with his smile. 

Reaver seemed to pause at that, peeking around his chair with a lowered ear.

Zuzana softly laughed from the blush. "Did y', now? Ah, yes." She snickered in between. "Always a magnet to them."

Zen chuckled to himself as he followed the guards 'this one seems quite interesting...however his companion seems a bit slow.'. as he followed the guards he thought aloud "for this to be the castle of such an important person security seems kind of lax, what's up with that?"

@xXLittleLokiXx

Dominic blinked, glancing back to Zee for a moment before looking around. "Bit short on staff, this week."

Perry nodded in agreement to the Guard Captain's words (Left out that detail. DX This is what I get for trying to type when tired. Lol.), "Due to a recent string of blighter attacks, the Knight Commander and the Guard Captain over here had to assign more of our men outside. Though, just because it seems lax, don't let it fool y' or anyone else into thinking it's a good idea to sneak in and either attack or steal things."

Zen simply shrugged his shoulders. while he didn't know what a blighter was it wasn't really prevalent enough to him to ask "well even if this place was currently armed to the teeth don't doubt that I would have found a way in. I just thought the front might be fun this time around" he said with a small smile on his face "oh I almost for got to ask, how well are the guards here trained. Seeing as this place would need a lot of protection id love to find out what you guys could do first hand." Zen's face adopted a mildly happy look as he spoke about a fight. it was one of his favorite things to do. He simply loved the look of his defeated opponents just before their deaths.  

@xXLittleLokiXx

Reaver seemed to pause at that, peeking around his chair with a lowered ear.

Zuzana softly laughed from the blush. "Did y', now? Ah, yes." She snickered in between. "Always a magnet to them."

Graham chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. "I wouldn't say a magnet. I just try and be a nice guy, that's all. I don't really have the looks. That would be amazing though. To look like the Gods above." 

Graham chuckled, rubbing the back of his head. "I wouldn't say a magnet. I just try and be a nice guy, that's all. I don't really have the looks. That would be amazing though. To look like the Gods above." 

"Don't be so modest." She softly snickered, a sigh soon following. "At any rate, it's great to have y' home. I trust the others have brought you up to speed on all that's happened as of late?"

Zen simply shrugged his shoulders. while he didn't know what a blighter was it wasn't really prevalent enough to him to ask "well even if this place was currently armed to the teeth don't doubt that I would have found a way in. I just thought the front might be fun this time around" he said with a small smile on his face "oh I almost for got to ask, how well are the guards here trained. Seeing as this place would need a lot of protection id love to find out what you guys could do first hand." Zen's face adopted a mildly happy face as he spoke about a fight. it was one of his favorite things to do. He simply loved the look of his defeated opponents just before their deaths.  

@xXLittleLokiXx

"Trained by the best." Dominic would answer as Perry nodded in agreement.

"We'll let you sit in on one of our drills, if that's what you'd like."

"id love to" Zen said excitedly "but for now we should stay on task we've been walking for a bit now. how big is this place?"  questioned Zen wondering when he would get to meet those who resided here.

"Don't be so modest." She softly snickered, a sigh soon following. "At any rate, it's great to have y' home. I trust the others have brought you up to speed on all that's happened as of late?"

"Thanks, Zuzu. Yes, they have. They also told me of the boys' mates. My my, the times truly do fly. Now come, eat with me." 

"Thanks, Zuzu. Yes, they have. They also told me of the boys' mates. My my, the times truly do fly. Now come, eat with me." 

"It truly does." Zuzana would agree, soon nodding while making his way out of his hold and heading over to take her seat. Through all of this, Reaver continued to watch as he'd blink.

"id love to" Zen said excitedly "but for now we should stay on task we've been walking for a bit now. how big is this place?"  questioned Zen wondering when he would get to meet those who resided here.

While the group slowly continued to near the dining hall, the two would grin - Dominic having spoken. "It's nearly the largest palace in all of the four countries, if y' could believe it."

"It truly does." Zuzana would agree, soon nodding while making his way out of his hold and heading over to take her seat. Through all of this, Reaver continued to watch as he'd blink.

While the group slowly continued to near the dining hall, the two would grin - Dominic having spoken. "It's nearly the largest palace in all of the four countries, if y' could believe it."

"well it is the house of a big shot. its not often I go near such big places since I'm always lying low" Zen explained " I came from a pretty forested place so there weren't many buildings" remembering Zen's origin also brought along with it the rather annoying memory of his death. he was so helpless then compared to what he was now "ughh..man I'm happy I died when I did. Being immortal is quite fun when you don't have any family to watch decay before you" as he spoke he bounced his scythe up and down on his shoulder. for a weapon it was oddly decorative and impractical but he made it work. "speaking of family and such I haven't even asked your names"

Graham noticed something odd coming from Reaver. "What's up? Did i have something on my face?"

Graham noticed something odd coming from Reaver. "What's up? Did i have something on my face?"

Reaver's ear would lower a bit more, mentally exhaling as he forced a smile. "Eh... it's... it's nothing..."

"well it is the house of a big shot. its not often I go near such big places since I'm always lying low" Zen explained " I came from a pretty forested place so there weren't many buildings" remembering Zen's origin also brought along with it the rather annoying memory of his death. he was so helpless then compared to what he was now "ughh..man I'm happy I died when I did. Being immortal is quite fun when you don't have any family to watch decay before you" as he spoke he bounced his scythe up and down on his shoulder. for a weapon it was oddly decorative and impractical but he made it work. "speaking of family and such I haven't even asked your names"

"Perry." Perry would grin very slightly as his gaze studied the walls.

"Guard Captain Dominic." Dominic also replied while glancing to Zen.

Reaver's ear would lower a bit more, mentally exhaling as he forced a smile. "Eh... it's... it's nothing..."

"aww why so formal 'Guard Captain Dominic' I'm not any one special, you can drop the formalities. My name is Zen but...just call me jester" he smiled "its nice to meet you both. Man its been like..." Zen paused for a second "damn...a whole 7 years since the last actual conversation I've had...unless the begging and screaming of people for mercy counts.." Being a mostly solitary killer Zen spent most of his time in the dark but there was the conversation he had seven years back with an old monk whos house he randomly entered. Zen couldn't remember most of it but it was something about him being an artificial monster that should never have been created. He looked between the two guards. 'Dominic' and 'Perry' he repeated their names in his head. While doing so he reached into his back pocket looking for another 'finger pop'. He blinked realizing there were no more " Aww...ill need to go hunting soon.." The 'Finger pops' were really just fingers on a stick and happened to be Zen's only form of sustenance "lets see...I had one earlier so that gives me two days before I start to go rabid.." he contemplated aloud. Being a zombie human flesh was really the only thing he could eat. Although his body did seem able to tolerate coffee.

Graham quirked his eyebrow at this, but shrugged it off, going back to his food.

Graham quirked his eyebrow at this, but shrugged it off, going back to his food.

Reaver watched him as another mental sigh had occurred, turning back to his food as he began to eat - his ears perking from a foreign voice approaching the doorway.

"aww why so formal 'Guard Captain Dominic' I'm not any one special, you can drop the formalities. My name is Zen but...just call me jester" he smiled "its nice to meet you both. Man its been like..." Zen paused for a second "damn...a whole 7 years since the last actual conversation I've had...unless the begging and screaming of people for mercy counts.." Being a mostly solitary killer Zen spent most of his time in the dark but there was the conversation he had seven years back with an old monk whos house he randomly entered. Zen couldn't remember most of it but it was something about him being an artificial monster that should never have been created. He looked between the two guards. 'Dominic' and 'Perry' he repeated their names in his head. While doing so he reached into his back pocket looking for another 'finger pop'. He blinked realizing there were no more " Aww...ill need to go hunting soon.." The 'Finger pops' were really just fingers on a stick and happened to be Zen's only form of sustenance "lets see...I had one earlier so that gives me two days before I start to go rabid.." he contemplated aloud. Being a zombie human flesh was really the only thing he could eat. Although his body did seem able to tolerate coffee.

"Well met, Jester." Perry would grin a bit in response, Dominic having given a nod. With that, Perry quirked a brow - stopping just outside of the dining hall.

"Rabid..?" Dominic muttered and shifted a bit, watching him as he put a hand to the double door in front of him. "Ah, I see. Y' keep yerself tame with whatever it is you're out of..?"

Reaver watched him as another mental sigh had occurred, turning back to his food as he began to eat - his ears perking from a foreign voice approaching the doorway.

"Well met, Jester." Perry would grin a bit in response, Dominic having given a nod. With that, Perry quirked a brow - stopping just outside of the dining hall.

"Rabid..?" Dominic muttered and shifted a bit, watching him as he put a hand to the double door in front of him. "Ah, I see. Y' keep yerself tame with whatever it is you're out of..?"

"will do" affirmed Zen "oh yay were finally here " he smiled looking to Dominic "you could say i only eat 'finger foods" Zen smiled at his own pun as he tipped his hat up with his pointer finger."what are you waiting for? open it." he was a little eager. more so than he himself was used to.

"will do" affirmed Zen "oh yay were finally here " he smiled looking to Dominic "you could say i only eat 'finger foods" Zen smiled at his own pun as he tipped his hat up with his pointer finger."what are you waiting for? open it." he was a little eager. more so than he himself was used to.

Dominic would observe the action as a brow lifted from the pun he hadn't... well, quite gotten, anyhow. And, with a nod, he gently pushed the door open with a grin. "Pardon the intrusion, but we have a guest."

@Forever J

Dominic would observe the action as a brow lifted from the pun he hadn't... well, quite gotten, anyhow. And, with a nod, he gently pushed the door open with a grin. "Pardon the intrusion, but we have a guest."

@Forever J

Graham stood up immediately, wary of the newcomer. 

Graham stood up immediately, wary of the newcomer. 

as the door was opened Zen took a bow snickering to himself and began speaking in a fake snotty accent " hello there, pleased to make your acquaintance" he chuckled "names Zen I just decided to wonder into your not so humble abode" during this entire time he was standing on the blade of his scythe which he fancily returned to his shoulder in a flipping maneuver when he was finished talking. he wondered how exactly they would respond to such a strange visitor.

@xXLittleLokiXx

as the door was opened Zen took a bow snickering to himself and began speaking in a fake snotty accent " hello there, pleased to make your acquaintance" he chuckled "names Zen I just decided to wonder into your not so humble abode" during this entire time he was standing on the blade of his scythe which he fancily returned to his shoulder in a flipping maneuver when he was finished talking. he wondered how exactly they would respond to such a strange visitor.

@xXLittleLokiXx

Reaver, whom would also seem to shoot up from his chair, would place a protective hand on the barrel of his flamethrower. Anxiously tapping on one of the barrels he'd left hung on the back of the chair as he'd listen to the rather... snotty attempt at an accent.

"Well, aren't you an... interesting one." King Adrian would comment while staring at Zen. A bit curious as to why his guards would just... allow him to enter.

@Forever J

Zen slowly took a step forward "no need to be surprised, living in such a place as this, you must expect the unexpected to happen sometimes" explained Zen dropping the snotty accent "I simply came to see what the rich experience...in all honesty I just followed you and you" as he spoke he pointed to Reaver and Graham in succession "if i remember i was told your names were ....Graham...elder brother of the queen...and Reaver younger brother of the king...right. But who would that make you?" he pointed to King Adrian.

Reaver, whom would also seem to shoot up from his chair, would place a protective hand on the barrel of his flamethrower. Anxiously tapping on one of the barrels he'd left hung on the back of the chair as he'd listen to the rather... snotty attempt at an accent.

"Well, aren't you an... interesting one." King Adrian would comment while staring at Zen. A bit curious as to why his guards would just... allow him to enter.

@Forever J

@Forever J 

Zen slowly took a step forward "no need to be surprised, living in such a place as this, you must expect the unexpected to happen sometimes" explained Zen dropping the snotty accent "I simply came to see what the rich experience...in all honesty I just followed you and you" as he spoke he pointed to Reaver and Graham in succession "if i remember i was told your names were ....Graham...elder brother of the queen...and Reaver younger brother of the king...right. But who would that make you?" he pointed to King Adrian.

@Forever J 

Graham brought and held a Semi-automatic shotgun out of nowhere. He kept it pointed at Zen just in case he did anything funny. "State your business at the King's palace." 

Zen  stepped forward again stared directly down the barrel of the gun "my my, somebodies hasty. Like I said I followed you in" Zen smiled "I'm here mostly out of boredom but now that I'm here I like this place" Zen exclaimed looking around the dining hall "he put his finger on top of the barrel of the gun pushing it down a little" calm down I would have already attacked if that WAS my intention anyway. or.. was I interrupting something?" he asked as if it wasn't obvious"

Graham brought and held a Semi-automatic shotgun out of nowhere. He kept it pointed at Zen just in case he did anything funny. "State your business at the King's palace." 

"in all honesty I came thinking I could find something interesting to do...because being killed becoming immortal and wondering the planet for all of eternity is nowhere near as fun as it sounds" as Zen spoke there was a hint of disappointment in his voice. his un-life held an interesting amount of spark for the first few years. The bloodlust, the killing, the new places and bloody faces...but it was all losing its spark " I just decided I might as well try something different, ya'know?" he shrugged. He really had no other reason.

"Oh. We've piqued your interest. Wonderful." Reaver would huff, a slightly fast pace to his words as he'd speak and cock a brow. Was never anything personal, but, being royalty, it was almost always an eerie thing to be followed by outsiders.

"The King." Adrian simply yet ominously would state before briefly looking to Graham and then back to Zen. "Now, the General brings up a rather pressing question, I suggest you'd answer wisely - as one does never typically waltz into house Alaois with the simple desire of wishing to 'see what the rich experience'."

@Forever J

@Forever J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back