• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
(TEIWM SAKP! - Episode: The truth of the bebeh.)

Graham was waiting at the door for Valerie as she was putting on her shoes.

Reaver waited beside Graham, rocking on his feet with an excited grin on his face.

Reaver waited beside Graham, rocking on his feet with an excited grin on his face.
Valerie snickered, going to them before heading outside to the carriage. Graham grabbed her by the armpits and helped her up in it before getting in himself. He then scooched for Reaver.

Valerie snickered, going to them before heading outside to the carriage. Graham grabbed her by the armpits and helped her up in it before getting in himself. He then scooched for Reaver.

Reaver hopped in to follow, sitting down beside Graham before shutting the carriage behind him.

Reaver hopped in to follow, sitting down beside Graham before shutting the carriage behind him.

The carriage began to take them to the doctor's office. Graham looked to Valerie, "so have you thought about names at all?"
Valerie shook her head. "Not really, it's hard to pick out of a lot of them."

The carriage began to take them to the doctor's office. Graham looked to Valerie, "so have you thought about names at all?"
Valerie shook her head. "Not really, it's hard to pick out of a lot of them."

"Well, good news is you've got time." Reaver smiled, glancing to Valerie.

"Well, good news is you've got time." Reaver smiled, glancing to Valerie.

"Mhmm, five months to be exact. Five months of seeing what can come to my crazed mind. So, what gender are you two aiming for?"
Graham sat up straight with excitement. "I want a niece!"

"Mhmm, five months to be exact. Five months of seeing what can come to my crazed mind. So, what gender are you two aiming for?"
Graham sat up straight with excitement. "I want a niece!"

"I wouldn't mind either gender, really." Reaver thought for a moment before snickering. "Though, another niece would be nice."

"I wouldn't mind either gender, really." Reaver thought for a moment before snickering. "Though, another niece would be nice."

"And put her in a pretty dress and love her chubby cheeks and buy her all the toys and kill her boyfriends. . . ahhhhhhhh what a beautiful future that awaits us . . . what were we talking about again?" Graham asked, looking towards the two.

Valerie snickered, shaking her head.

"And put her in a pretty dress and love her chubby cheeks and buy her all the toys and kill her boyfriends. . . ahhhhhhhh what a beautiful future that awaits us . . . what were we talking about again?" Graham asked, looking towards the two.

Valerie snickered, shaking her head.

Reaver snickered as well, looking to Graham as he leaned back. "Baaaabies."

"Oh right, cute wittle babies that i just want to wuuuuuv." Valerie snickered, "ahhhhh you're going to spoil them so much."

"It's in the family's nature." Reaver grinned, listening as he remained leaned back.

"It's in the family's nature." Reaver grinned, listening as he remained leaned back.

"True, i guess you are right." Graham nodded to Valerie before opening the door and helping her out and then helping Reaver out. "Let's go get this geeeeender."

"True, i guess you are right." Graham nodded to Valerie before opening the door and helping her out and then helping Reaver out. "Let's go get this geeeeender."

Reaver hopped out once he'd been helped out, quickly moving ahead as he held the door leading into the building.

Reaver hopped out once he'd been helped out, quickly moving ahead as he held the door leading into the building.

Valerie entered the door, Graham following to the Doctor's actual office. She knocked once and was let in. "Good morning, Mrs. Alaois. And who are these men with you?" Mrs. Goodwell asked as she put on her gloves. "I'm Graham, Valerie's brother-in-law and this is Reaver, Valerie's actual brother." She shook his hand before Valerie got onto the bed and lifted her shirt up right at the edge of her bra.

Goodwell smiled, "nice to meet you boys, i see you're already getting ready, Valerie. So let's get started. Please, come in and sit, shut the door while you're at that." Graham sat down.

Valerie entered the door, Graham following to the Doctor's actual office. She knocked once and was let in. "Good morning, Mrs. Alaois. And who are these men with you?" Mrs. Goodwell asked as she put on her gloves. "I'm Graham, Valerie's brother-in-law and this is Reaver, Valerie's actual brother." She shook his hand before Valerie got onto the bed and lifted her shirt up right at the edge of her bra.

Goodwell smiled, "nice to meet you boys, i see you're already getting ready, Valerie. So let's get started. Please, come in and sit, shut the door while you're at that." Graham sat down.

"You too." Reaver replied after having followed the others into the office - closing the door behind him before having sat beside Graham yet again.

"You too." Reaver replied after having followed the others into the office - closing the door behind him before having sat beside Graham yet again.

Goodwell slathered a bit of Ultrasound gel onto Valerie's stomach before putting the device on her. The small beating of the baby's heart was loud and healthy. "You're doing really good. The baby looks as healthy as ever. Keep up with your normal diet and stay away from stress like i told you. As for the gender it is a . . . little girl."

Graham inner squealed. He got up, "excuse me for a second." He walked out, shutting the door before you could hear cheers and clapping coming from outside. He then walked in, shutting the door and was very 'formal' as he sat back down. "All good."

Goodwell slathered a bit of Ultrasound gel onto Valerie's stomach before putting the device on her. The small beating of the baby's heart was loud and healthy. "You're doing really good. The baby looks as healthy as ever. Keep up with your normal diet and stay away from stress like i told you. As for the gender it is a . . . little girl."

Graham inner squealed. He got up, "excuse me for a second." He walked out, shutting the door before you could hear cheers and clapping coming from outside. He then walked in, shutting the door and was very 'formal' as he sat back down. "All good."

Reaver inhaled at that, bouncing in his seat slightly with a grin before he'd tug his legs to his chest because it somehow managed to help him contain his inner excitement. A mental squeal of his own exploding in his mind. His attention shifting to Graham as he made his way back in before looking to Valerie as his grin remained. "AH, Gods. I believe in miracles! Congrats!"

Reaver inhaled at that, bouncing in his seat slightly with a grin before he'd tug his legs to his chest because it somehow managed to help him contain his inner excitement. A mental squeal of his own exploding in his mind. His attention shifting to Graham as he made his way back in before looking to Valerie as his grin remained. "AH, Gods. I believe in miracles! Congrats!"

Valerie laughed at the two dorks. "Thank you. In five months, you'll have your niece." Graham whined, "that'll take too loooooong." Goodwell snickered as she began to wipe the gunk off.

Valerie laughed at the two dorks. "Thank you. In five months, you'll have your niece." Graham whined, "that'll take too loooooong." Goodwell snickered as she began to wipe the gunk off.

Reaver poked Graham's cheek, keeping his grin. "It's worth the wait." He'd then paused, widening his eyes while trying his best not to flail from his excitement. "Baby room! We can use this time to make the baby room!.. If it's okay with Valerie." He'd then turn his attention to Valerie. "Can we do that, or at least help? Pwease!?"

Reaver poked Graham's cheek, keeping his grin. "It's worth the wait." He'd then paused, widening his eyes while trying his best not to flail from his excitement. "Baby room! We can use this time to make the baby room!.. If it's okay with Valerie." He'd then turn his attention to Valerie. "Can we do that, or at least help? Pwease!?"

Valerie sighed as she stood up, pulling down her shirt. "You two can do whatever. More time of me being off my feet is a blessing to me."
Graham stood up quickly. "Yus!" He said as if he was watching a football game take place.

Valerie sighed as she stood up, pulling down her shirt. "You two can do whatever. More time of me being off my feet is a blessing to me."
Graham stood up quickly. "Yus!" He said as if he was watching a football game take place.

'EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!' Reaver grinned, pushing himself into a standing position, as well. "We'll do a damn good job!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back