• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World of Engranussia (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Reaver snickered at Graham's excitement, nodding in agreement before lifting up two fingers. "Times two... probably even more than that. This families known t' spoil the little ones."

"Ahh the kid is going to be grateful of this family. We'll treat them right with so much love that we won't even need discipline!"

"Ahh the kid is going to be grateful of this family. We'll treat them right with so much love that we won't even need discipline!"

"THE KID WIRR NEED NO DISCIPRINE." Reaver declared in his best attempt at a foreigner's accent. However, he'd soon clear his throat before returning back to his own Mákrish accented routes. Lifting his water to his lips, he spoke. "Woah. No idea where that came from..."

"THE KID WIRR NEED NO DISCIPRINE." Reaver declared in his best attempt at a foreigner's accent. However, he'd soon clear his throat before returning back to his own Mákrish accented routes. Lifting his water to his lips, he spoke. "Woah. No idea where that came from..."

Graham laughed, shaking his head. "No Idea either. You should rost your mind." He copied the accent before snickering. (Sneef sneeeeeeeef.)

Reaver laughed from the added comment, doing it again. "Maybe I have rost my miiind."

Valerie rolled her eyes, finishing another pickle before closing the jar and putting it away. "Maybe you're both just dorks that rost their minds." She snickered.

Valerie rolled her eyes, finishing another pickle before closing the jar and putting it away. "Maybe you're both just dorks that rost their minds." She snickered.

"SHIT! She knows we've come from the dorkle asylum!" Reaver exclaimed dramatically, moving to hide behind Graham. "Don't contact the warden! It's hard to flail dramatically when in a straight jacket!"

"SHIT! She knows we've come from the dorkle asylum!" Reaver exclaimed dramatically, moving to hide behind Graham. "Don't contact the warden! It's hard to flail dramatically when in a straight jacket!"

Valerie rolled her eyes again as Graham laughed. "We were the rurers of the asyrum!"

Leaning against the counter to keep himself from falling, Reaver also laughed. "We eat fo' rong time!"

"So much pudding. It made me furr!" Valerie whooped Graham on the back. "Okay, you two, i'm going to lose my mind if ya keep it up." Graham moved out of Valerie's fury as he asked, "ya mean rose?" He laughed afterwards.

"So much pudding. It made me furr!" Valerie whooped Graham on the back. "Okay, you two, i'm going to lose my mind if ya keep it up." Graham moved out of Valerie's fury as he asked, "ya mean rose?" He laughed afterwards.

"VARERIEEEE, ruse it with us!" Reaver slouched forward as he laughed more, eventually ending up on his side as he held his stomach. "Raugh! RAAAAFF!"

"VARERIEEEE, ruse it with us!" Reaver slouched forward as he laughed more, eventually ending up on his side as he held his stomach. "Raugh! RAAAAFF!"

Graham burst out laughing, smacking the counter. Valerie sighed before laughing a bit too. THEY ALL RAFF. SO MUCH RAFING. "You two are crazy."

Graham burst out laughing, smacking the counter. Valerie sighed before laughing a bit too. THEY ALL RAFF. SO MUCH RAFING. "You two are crazy."

"With a capital K!" Reaver blurted out, wrong letter intended as he'd roll onto his back while wincing his eyes shut. His raff carrying on. "Krazy~!"

"With a capital K!" Reaver blurted out, wrong letter intended as he'd roll onto his back while wincing his eyes shut. His raff carrying on. "Krazy~!"

Graham bashed his fist againt the counter, not makeing a crack. "KKKKKKKRAAAZY! So when do parents usually figure out the baby's gender?"

Valerie thought for a second, "I believe this Friday, i'm suppose to go a Doctor's appointment to figure out the gender of the baby."
Graham's eyes widen. "I wanna go! I wanna go! I'll be good!" Valerie snickered.

Graham bashed his fist againt the counter, not makeing a crack. "KKKKKKKRAAAZY! So when do parents usually figure out the baby's gender?"

Valerie thought for a second, "I believe this Friday, i'm suppose to go a Doctor's appointment to figure out the gender of the baby."
Graham's eyes widen. "I wanna go! I wanna go! I'll be good!" Valerie snickered.

Reaver perked at that, rolling over before he would push-up, and jump into a stand. "Can I go, too, Val!?"

Valerie sighed before giggling. "Alright, if you two stop bothering me, you two can come and be the first to learn of the gender with me."

Reaver grinned widely, giving a giddy couple of jumps before having hugged Graham. "We get t' be the first!"

Reaver laughed before then shushing both himself, as well as Graham. Whispering soon after. "Now shhhh, we have t' avoid the ears of the jealouuusssssss."

Graham turned his attention to the door that leads out of the kitchen into the dining room. "All clear. And yes, sir." Valerie shook her head as she snickered. "Pure dorks you two are."

Graham turned his attention to the door that leads out of the kitchen into the dining room. "All clear. And yes, sir." Valerie shook her head as she snickered. "Pure dorks you two are."

Reaver grinned, snickering as he'd twitch an ear. "The dorkle is strong in us two."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back