• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The World in the Clouds

Carnation

Florian Society Member
This is our beautiful world Eden where terras reach above the sky. It is here where the people of Eden ride vehicles that are used to travel on land and sky that fuel on crystals and is also used to power there weapons. Different colors of the crystal give different elements. like a red crystal = fire, purple = power/ gas for vehicles, etc... There are many different Kingdoms that make up Eden with their very own guardian that multiple terras. There are the Tundarians to the North who are strong, stubborn, patriotic hearty group that live in extreme cold weather. (main colors are red and white which is on their armor and rides.) Then there is Serrians to the far east. Serrians live on a desert terra where most of the crystal mines are located. They are very acrobatic, and agile. (Main colors are yellow, purple, and black) Volcarians live near the center of Eden give or take fifty feet right next to an active volcano which ever continuously flows magma. Volcarions are master smithers that build, design, and upgrade weapons, armor, and rides.( Main colors are black and maroon) They can be hot tempered but a rather lively lot. Next there are the Tropicans. This group is home to half humans and animals. Tropicans are super fast and pretty strong but not so bright. They rather follow their instincts rather than their brains. (main colors are green and brown) Then there are the Frostmeyers. These are a people who were they wisest and intelligent out of the other terras but mysteriously disappeared. People heard rumors that they found a way to bring their water terra back down to the surface but no one could prove it, but others say that since there guardian suddenly disappeared there was no order and the people destroyed themselves and their home, but again no proof.(Main colors is crystal blue or Lazulite with a light blue) Finally there are the Terrans or the surface walkers. They are the lowest of the low both metaphorically and very literally. Terrans wish to join the others in the skies but are always looked down upon as they live upon the surface and soon forgotten but the Terrans didn't forget about the others though. (Have no color) As the years passed peace between the kingdoms seemed strong but a new evil was breaking out from under the surface and the guardians that protected each kingdom seem to have disappeared. With the kingdoms in disarray and fighting among each other and with the new evil from below only one thing needs to be answered. Are you ready to take flight?

(If you have any questions just ask me please. By the way if your are interested please tell me, and i will make this a real thread.)

Last edited by a moderator:
One question, do you play as the surface dwellers or cloud people?

I want in. Also, if I can join, could I be a royal? That doesn't have to happen if you do if want it to.

Tell me about this evil, as my character would more or less be a sub plot that would not become integrated until about 3/4 the length of a novel into the story.

I also have other questions. But mainly I am curious about the Evil.

Al right I'll answear the questions in order

people can play as surface dwellers or one of the cloud people but I would mostly prefer people to play as the cloud people because terrans don't get powers or vehicles yet or at least not very good ones unlike the cloud people.@ConnorX

You can join as a royal but then I have a question for you, which of the kingdoms are a royal of? @Kayzo

This Evil has no real forms or shapes. I was thinking about calling them the formless. Legends say that the formless are sludge like monsters that seeped through the cracks of the surface from a place called the Under Caverns. They were banished from the surface by the guardians of the realm after uniting all the Terra's even the surface dwellers. Now that Someone has released them they are free to cause chaos once more, but they aren't the only antagonists. I hope this answears one of your questions. What about the others? @ArcaneUnit

Good Video game concept.

I hope you create an interesting plot and resolution.

but I won't RP. I was just asking productive questions.

Today but it won't be up till late afternoon. Sorry for the delay I'll start working on it now.

Here it is!!!!!

@Geek with Me @Kayzo @Eole Noveau

The first post is just a sorta introduction if you could. Then have your characters ready for the tournament at a place called Ice Cracked Canyon. Which is in Tundarin territory.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back