• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The World Beneath [M x F]

AgentFire

Hello there. Been out of the game for a month or two, but I just had a plot that I felt I needed to give a shot. So here it is.

For thousands of years, man has walked the earth. Man has made all of the amazing milestones, they've been dominant above all other species. They've developed cities, empires, and eventually, countries. Now, here we are, modern day, all of man's technology constantly advancing and improving, so many discoveries have been made. And yet, while they've walked the earth, it never occurred to them that there were people who traveled under the earth. This is where Micronians come in. As their name suggests, they are incredibly small, roughly half the size of an ant on average. And because of this, they've managed to go undetected, and they've grown independently of humans. They too are advanced, they too have their own technology, but man would never know, for they've developed their world beneath man's feet. One rule is always in play for the Micronians. NEVER go above the surface. And for thousands of years, Micronians obeyed this without question. Until one day, when a young Micronian male, roughly 22 or 23, decided he wanted to know what was on the other side. And this is where the story begins, as he ventures into man's territory.

So for reference, I'd be playing the Micronian male, and I was hoping he'd meet and eventually befriend a human female.

If you're interested in this plot, please leave a post down below.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back