• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ✧The world as we know it...✧

Kntranced

Hello everyone! I'm Kazuma but I prefer Kazu and I just wanted to say thanks to all of you for checking out my first plot post! I'm looking to do a fluffy, romantic, slice of life plot with a few elements of fantasy added (particularly magic) for a little extra flare! This plot might seem a little basic, however if you are interested, you're always free to add your own ideas to it! Without a further ado, this is....The world as we know it.

Plot

Muse A is a country person who has recently moved into a new city, a whole new world, and they were exploring around to see everything it had to offer. Along the way, they accidentally bump into Muse B and ask them for directions to a place they're trying to go. Muse B shows them the way (perhaps with a few other locations) and they hang out for a few days, eventually developing feelings for each other. Muse B can see there's something special about Muse A but they aren't quite sure what....

Pairings

This can be either a BxG or GxG roleplay (For those who do BxB, i'm not as interested in that so I don't do it) but any other gender is welcome of course! Also romance is optional for this roleplay if you are more comfortable with platonic relationships.

Literacy

I'm a natural literate roleplayer who's working his way up to advanced! Because of this, I would prefer i had partner of equal skill level, I don't have anything against those who are semi-lit but I would get bored after a while if it was nothing but that. I'll go over 2 paragraphs pretty much all the time but it has been some time since I lasted roleplayed so if I do make a mistake, whether it comes to description, grammar, etc, please feel free to show me what I did wrong and how to improve on it as I want to practice being literate as much as possible!

Characters

I have many ocs however they are quite old and I'll need some time to revamp them. My main one was recently finished however and I can show you their profile once you've messaged me!

That's everything I wanted to say for now, if you have any questions or are interested, feel free to message me and we can talk about more details then. Thank you guys once again for reading and I'll see you all soon!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back