• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The World After...

@LokiofSP So How should I write my opening post? Like what would be best? Should I have Aedus have been there for a while or have him be newly dead?

@LokiofSP so how would killing and dying work? do they just wake up and be like "wow that guy that killed me was a asshole, this is why I should get promoted" and go back to a normal life or what?

metalcity said:
@LokiofSP so how would killing and dying work? do they just wake up and be like "wow that guy that killed me was a asshole, this is why I should get promoted" and go back to a normal life or what?
Dying in Argo is...Undefined.

If we're talking theyoretical, I suppose that dying in Argo would make it so there was just nothingness for eternity, unless there's levels to this... I need to think about it

LokiofSP said:
Dying in Argo is...Undefined.
If we're talking theyoretical, I suppose that dying in Argo would make it so there was just nothingness for eternity, unless there's levels to this... I need to think about it
i like the idea of waking up and being like "what a dick" and continuing there day

Lotusy said:
@LokiofSP Last question, I promise.
Are we limited to one character?
Nah

Pyosimros said:
Hm... Are there any free characters at the moment?
@CasualDragon is free, and while @AnnoDomini hasn't posted, he's still there

metalcity said:
Thats it @LokiofSP I can't take it any more. Fuck you. This reunion has pushed this rp into my top 2. Fuck you letting me and @GingerBread have these feels and squealing a bunch. You monster xD
Oh god, I thought you were actually blowing up on me for a moment...

LokiofSP said:
Depends
For major, big events I would control them, but for smaller things you would go crazy
kk, ent and aedus want a job at that cafe everyone is at, would you control the employer or would we? coz it could be bias

metalcity said:
kk, ent and aedus want a job at that cafe everyone is at, would you control the employer or would we? coz it could be bias
You could control the employer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back