• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
Ah. Didn't see that. Sorry, been going through some family stuff here recently. In that case, color me interested as a new trainer if you would be so kind.

^^ its understandable, and unfortunetly we only have two spots open as of right now, the leader of the Dream Team and a Team Rocket member. You're still welcome to join as either of those but all trainer positions are taken :)

REOPENED! - We had a trainer drop from no fault of their own. Anyone still interested or may have new interest in this can join! Just one though lol :)

I’ll claim Whispen and the new trainer position, if you’ll take me. I’m active enough and will stay for the ride (: just let me know what I need to do!

I’ll claim Whispen and the new trainer position, if you’ll take me. I’m active enough and will stay for the ride (: just let me know what I need to do!
Ill send you the discord so you can join the ooc and from there you can get tot eh CS thread ^^ If you need any help with anything feel free to ask on the OOC

Bump new positions open! Previous holders kicked for inactivity and failure to respond when questioned. ^^;

Anyone wanna join!? We got a Team Rocket member open, the 2nd in command and the 3rd in command for Team Ashes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back