• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Wolves Among Us { Group Roleplay } (OPEN)

dancing-starlight

“Not a where, but a who.”
Welcome to...
The Night Province

IMG_2496.JPG

The Night Province is a group role-play experience surrounding the intriguing world of The Night Province, home to three factions of supernatural entities.

The Supernatural include:

The Fae are a beautiful, cunning group of individuals. Naturally gifted with age-old magick, the Fae are seasoned in the art of trickery and deception. They function as Gatekeepers of The Night Province, overseers in the initiative to keep the human realm unaware of The Night Province's existence.

As scarce as they are intelligent, the Warlocks are the Librarians and the Keepers of Knowledge in The Night Province. Their endless knowledge of all things magick, while not as potent as the Fae, grants each Warlock the ability to perform small-scale miracles that include (but are not limited to) healing, summoning, and rune-crafting, which can imbue weapons with magick abilities.

The Werewolves are easily the dominate force of The Night Province. Not only are they the most numerous, but the Werewolves have the advantage of blending in with human-kind, mingling among them undetected, something that the Fae and Warlocks cannot achieve due to their otherworldly appearances. The Night Province's political and economic scene is essentially run by the Werewolves; the two main packs in power being the Silver-Creek Pack and the Moon Valley Pack.

{ Role-play Guidelines/Rules }
1. No God-Modding.
2. No Auto-Hitting other people's characters.
3. Werewolves from outside the two main packs must be approved before joining a main pack.
4. Werewolves with prior/future injuries and disabilities must be approved.
5. New Alphas, Betas, and Omegas must be approved.
6. Breaking Pack Law will have consequences.
7. No one-liners. (Everyone is required to have multiple sentences/paragraphs.)
8. Everyone is allowed to make two Werewolves initially to enter one of the two main packs of your choice.
9. If you are ranked up to "VIP Wolf" then you may make an additional Werewolf/Fae/Warlock, with a max of three characters.
10. If you make more than one character, please type their names in bold at the start of the paragraph of the role-play, so others know which character is currently talking/acting.
11. [CRITICAL] Everyone is required to create a main Werewolf character for the pack of their choosing; once your main character has been approved, then you may create a Fae, Warlock, or second Werewolf.

Important things to note:
Madame-Llama Madame-Llama and I are the two admins of this role-play. Questions, concerns, and approvals may be directed to either one of us.
*We are only actively seeking [ 8 ] people to partake in The Night Province*
The Character Sheet will be uploaded after we have received enough people who are interested.

** Reply to this thread if you think you have what it takes to survive The Night Province **

Last edited:
I don't mind joining your Discord!

Hey there, if you guys still have room, I'd love to join this. (I'd be up for discord link as well. Is it purely OOC discord and IC on rpn?)

Hey there, if you guys still have room, I'd love to join this. (I'd be up for discord link as well. Is it purely OOC discord and IC on rpn?)
Good evening, Vlaty! The discord is OOC and the actual IC roleplay. We are spreading the RP across two platforms to better adjust to what people want. So, in theory, we would have a couple people on discord doing the same RP as the one here on Rpnation. It’s totally up to you, and which platform you prefer!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back