• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Wolf and the Stag: OOC Chat

Characters
Here
Hey guys.

Mors Mors do you have a plotline in place that the roleplaying will be following or will most of the roleplay be driven by the whims of the characters?

Hey guys.

Mors Mors do you have a plotline in place that the roleplaying will be following or will most of the roleplay be driven by the whims of the characters?
I've got a few things planned to get things going, but the world is still fairly sandbox-y so everything can be changed and effected by the characters. There's no static plot.

W-we are still at harrenhal r-right?

Either way should finally get around to posting for Lord Greyjoy tomorrow~!

Umber, Manderly, Ryswell, Dustin, Mormont, Glover, Reed

I think pretty much all of them aside from Stark, Karstark, Bolton and Forester

Mors Mors

Think that's about right?

Hi i'm super interested in this RP and was wondering if it'd be ok for me to play as a second Greyjoy character or would I need to be of a different house?

Hi i'm super interested in this RP and was wondering if it'd be ok for me to play as a second Greyjoy character or would I need to be of a different house?
You're gonna have to ask the person who claimed the house. And if Mors is still looking ofc.

Going to run in during the vows yelling 'I object!!'
Lol. Who would object? Etha? Possibly... if she has fallen for the person, hard. But I don't plan on her being a homewrecker. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back