• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Wolf and the Stag: OOC Chat

Characters
Here
I see the King Claims to be what he is not, unless you count the Crackclawmen.

Mors Mors A couple of questions:

1) Me and the player for House Seaworth High Moon High Moon we're discussing where the house could be at the moment. If Brienne became a KG, she was Lord Tarth's only heir, so perhaps it could be possible that House Tarth died with him at least in inheritance terms and Shireen Baratheon, still keeping Davos around, being her surrogate father, convinced Edric to grant him the land?

2) We were also thinking a fun little twist. The Lord of Light spread in the SL. With the influx of the now homeless Florents, the Horpes and other such worshipers, even against Edrics wishes the Baratheon family converted and the rest of the Stormlands slowly followed suit. It would not be beholden to Volantis, however, and is almost a mix of Rhllor and the Seven. Just thought it would be a nice little feature. Could also be an interesting point with the King and the ones that burnt him.

Is this alright with you? Do let me know if not.

Mors Mors A couple of questions:

1) Me and the player for House Seaworth High Moon High Moon we're discussing where the house could be at the moment. If Brienne became a KG, she was Lord Tarth's only heir, so perhaps it could be possible that House Tarth died with him at least in inheritance terms and Shireen Baratheon, still keeping Davos around, being her surrogate father, convinced Edric to grant him the land?

2) We were also thinking a fun little twist. The Lord of Light spread in the SL. With the influx of the now homeless Florents, the Horpes and other such worshipers, even against Edrics wishes the Baratheon family converted and the rest of the Stormlands slowly followed suit. It would not be beholden to Volantis, however, and is almost a mix of Rhllor and the Seven. Just thought it would be a nice little feature. Could also be an interesting point with the King and the ones that burnt him.

Is this alright with you? Do let me know if not.
Sure, all of that sounds perfectly fine to me. I like that you're adding a little flare to the family (pun intended).

I think I'll play a member of the Baelish family. Working on my CS now.

edit: Since the Blackwater Bay incident never occurred in this AU, I suppose Harrenhal would've been gifted to House Baelish in another way. Perhaps as a reward for returning Sansa/securing the North's alliance with the Vale.

edit: Wondering what religion my character should believe in. I'm taking this section from Fire and Blood, which says: "The resettled northmen not only strengthened the riverlords who welcomed them, particularly House Tully and House Blackwood, but also helped revive and spread the worship of the old gods of the Neck." It would be interesting to have a revival of the Old Gods in Harrenhal, especially considering it houses a really big godswood.

Last edited:
Wondering what religion my character should believe in. I'm taking this section from Fire and Blood, which says: "The resettled northmen not only strengthened the riverlords who welcomed them, particularly House Tully and House Blackwood, but also helped revive and spread the worship of the old gods of the Neck." It would be interesting to have a revival of the Old Gods in Harrenhal, especially considering it houses a really big godswood.
Harrenhal's Demense also include one of the holiest places of the Old Gods, the Gods Eye. However traditionaly the only Northern Exiles and Old Gods worshippers South of the Neck are just the Blackwoods, However it could have changed in the past 100 years.

Adding onto my whole "northern resettlers helped with the resurgence of the Old Gods" thing, I was wondering: what if Sansa Stark was married off to Petyr Baelish? Cat seems to trust him. But then again, Cat knows that he turned on Ned I think (someone refresh my memory on this). And with him being gifted Harrenhal already and pardoned for siding with the Lannisters, a marriage with Sansa would be too much? I guess that wouldn't work out... so a marriage to Lysa? Maybe? I guess so. Although he did get the Vale to not only join forces with Robb but to renounce their sovereignty so idk if that's worth anything. Thoughts?

Adding onto my whole "northern resettlers helped with the resurgence of the Old Gods" thing, I was wondering: what if Sansa Stark was married off to Petyr Baelish? Cat seems to trust him. But then again, Cat knows that he turned on Ned I think (someone refresh my memory on this). And with him being gifted Harrenhal already and pardoned for siding with the Lannisters, a marriage with Sansa would be too much? I guess that wouldn't work out... so a marriage to Lysa? Maybe? I guess so. Although he did get the Vale to not only join forces with Robb but to renounce their sovereignty so idk if that's worth anything. Thoughts?
I don't really mind if you say that Petyr was married off to Sansa. I don't think anyone else has mentioned what happened to her, and Littlefinger is crafty, so he probably could have wormed his way into the match.

Thus we done, ya! Now... Anyone know the color scheme for this wedding? Whatever it may be, send my regards to the Bride and Groom.

Thus we done, ya! Now... Anyone know the color scheme for this wedding? Whatever it may be, send my regards to the Bride and Groom.
Let's just stay away from red, and we should be fine.

These are some great looking characters, guys. I'm really looking forward to starting soon so I can RP with you guys.

posted. lemme know if i need 2 edit anything. also i have no clue where everyone is staying in Harrenhal so feel free to make it your own like bradchon did. My character will probably just be there to welcome the two kings inside. for anyone else if they need an npc to help them around harrenhal, feel free to borrow any of the Baelish siblings (and idc about their descriptions so first come first serve ig). Or just a rand guard works too ig.

posted. lemme know if i need 2 edit anything. also i have no clue where everyone is staying in Harrenhal so feel free to make it your own like bradchon did. My character will probably just be there to welcome the two kings inside. for anyone else if they need an npc to help them around harrenhal, feel free to borrow any of the Baelish siblings (and idc about their descriptions so first come first serve ig). Or just a rand guard works too ig.
I would assume most people would make small encampments outside of the castle? Unless there are rooms for particular houses prepared by House Baelish?

I would assume most people would make small encampments outside of the castle? Unless there are rooms for particular houses prepared by House Baelish?

ngl i thought ppl would be camping inside harrenhal/the towers since its huggeeee af. but the grounds seem to be a better choice rn since everyone is already doing that. i set aside chambers for the two kings at the very least doe. erm u can make up a room inside if u want it but ig u would need a reason as to why u get a room while other ppl stay outside. mayb u know someone in the household or one of ur family members are sick or whatever.

ngl i thought ppl would be camping inside harrenhal/the towers since its huggeeee af. but the grounds seem to be a better choice rn since everyone is already doing that. i set aside chambers for the two kings at the very least doe. erm u can make up a room inside if u want it but ig u would need a reason as to why u get a room while other ppl stay outside. mayb u know someone in the household or one of ur family members are sick or whatever.
Oh no I was planning for camping outside too. I doubt any of the riverlords would have too good of a relationship with the iron born even with the recent history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back