• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Wolf and the Stag: OOC Chat

Characters
Here
Mors Mors I'm changing my character to a Forrester. Make her the fiance of dead Lysander Arryn, Ciona's older brother.

images

Hm... I'm thinking about giving the good ol' Boltons some representation. And may I assume that they never defected from Robb's campaign and still have good standing in the North?

Hm... I'm thinking about giving the good ol' Boltons some representation. And may I assume that they never defected from Robb's campaign and still have good standing in the North?
Yeah, since the RW never happened, the Boltons should still be up to their old tricks in the North.

i posted !! yikes !! wachook wachook i just assumed arryn would get 1 room pls hope its ok bless u bless u bless u

Has anyone put a claim on House Florent?...Or whats left of it
House Florent is still avaliable, but I imagine they'd be unlanded courtiers of House Baratheon of Storm's End. Brightwater Keep is owned by a cadet branch of House Tyrell decended from Garlan Tyrell, Mace Tyrell's second son.

If anyone wants to talk to their King (or not their King, if you're a dirty Northerner) then Loras and the KL Baratheons are just moping around the feast hall.

I am considering making a Lady of a More prominent House but all the mayor Houses are taken. I assume the Lannister’s have been wiped out?

All the Lord Paramounts are gone I think, but still a few larger houses left, House Manderly in the North and I think Bolton is still not taken, Royce in the Vale is what I'd call another big house. Could always be a cadet branch of Lannisters, I think the Lannisters of Lanisport are considered a cadet branch as opposed to being a part of the family proper, may be wrong though

All the Lord Paramounts are gone I think, but still a few larger houses left, House Manderly in the North and I think Bolton is still not taken, Royce in the Vale is what I'd call another big house. Could always be a cadet branch of Lannisters, I think the Lannisters of Lanisport are considered a cadet branch as opposed to being a part of the family proper, may be wrong though
Ohhhh. Bolton. Heh heh heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back