• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Wizard [MxF]

AgentFire

Hello there!
1581299837124.png
I believe in keeping things short and sweet, so I'll just kind of get on with it.
The plot here is sort of light-hearted, but it can be played out in any number of ways, depending on the direction you want to take it.
My character, is a wizard. After his father's passing, he learned about his magical bloodline, and how he had the ability to cast spells. Since he had been kept from this world for so long, he didn't have the chance to be educated like other kids. So, with his spell book, and his magical pen/wand, he set off out into the real world. He decided he would carry this magic with him, not that he had much of a choice, but he'd practice in secret, teaching himself as he went along. Now, part of being in the real world, was the fact that he needed a place to stay. Unequipped to bear the financial burden on his own, even with the sum of money his father had left to him, he chose to take on a roommate. This is where your girl comes in. When the plot starts, they'll have been roommates for three months, her none the wiser about anything magical.
I would like to take a sort of episodic approach, assuming I can drag somebody in for a long time. What I mean by episodic, is I want mini-plots that last a few weeks of posts, and ultimately contribute to the overlaying main plot. I would like some shenanigans, and I even have an idea in mind for the first "mini-plot".
If you're interested, all I ask is that you have decent spelling/grammar, you can write maybe one-two paragraphs minimum (I'll match if you do more), and that you could "try" to post everyday. I understand, school/work/life comes first, but I would like a somewhat active partner. Also, please be open-minded. There may be some odd mini-plots, but I like to try different things, and I think this might be a good way to be creative.
Lastly, I do want a female roommate for this plot. They can have a romantic or platonic relationship, whichever you'd prefer, but I'd like the roommate to be female.
So, again, if you're interested and can jive with everything above, just post down below, or shoot me a PM. Thanks :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back