• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Willow Academy of Elite Magical Race Students (Interest Check)

Xenoblade

Are we gonna have a problem? *Candy Store Intro*
The school Introduction
Greetings, and welcome to The Willow Academy of Elite Magical Race Students, also known as TWAEMRS. I am the Headmistress, Professor Ruth Diagonheart, but to you students I am Professor Diagonheart. At our prestigious school, we take children ages 12-18 on a learning journey to become the best of their race. Here, we try our best and achieve the most.

Basic Info
Romance between characters: Allowed. Fights: Allowed. No 18+ content, but contact me for concerns. SWEARING: NOT ALLOWED. You will be kicked out if you break these rules.

Roles
I will need some teachers, students, and someone to play the Headmistress. The Headmistress makes sure the rp is running smooth. I will make chara sheets once people say their interested!

THE CHARACTER SHEETS

Last edited:
Definitely interested as it seems some others are. I already have an OC ready to copy-paste for this.

Oh count me in, I already have two characters in mind to potentially use

Heyo! I’d be happy to join in and give this a shot, is it okay if I have two characters?

Hi! It’s already started, I’m not sure if we’re still open or not, I’ll have to ask our GM ^^”

Cool. I got there and for a second i thought all that chat in the oc was new and my mind went🤯 then i realized i must have just been added!

Very curious, I might want to try this again. I lost touch with the last school rp I was doing, but it's still going 80 pages later, so I want to see if this one is successful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back