• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Wildsea-Inspired Setting

twelvecent

Newcomer
Roleplay Type(s)

Greetings! This is my first ad post on this site so sorry if I've committed any horrific sins.

I watched this video review of The Wildsea a number of weeks ago that has been swimming around in my imagination ever since. I can't justify buying the actual core book but I would still love to roleplay a setting like it.

jf+Yt+.jpg

TLDW for the setting of the RPG: Nature rules the planet once more after an ocean of forest consumed the destructive world of old. The essence of the forest has not only mutated natural wildlife to be much more dangerous than before, it has also twisted Humanity into new alien forms. For every familiar community of average humans there is a colony of spiderfolk, sentient cacti and fungi, and dangerous moth people.

omercan-cirit-ensemble-final.jpg

This next generation of Humanity has found their own way to traverse the violent wilderness: entire ships outfitted with massive chainsaws built into their hulls to rip through the treetops, clawing their way to their destinations. The Windsailors that operate these ships tend to be adventurous types seeking fame, glory, wealth, or just the simple pleasure of exploration.

rdpro-longjaw-test.jpg

If any of this captures your attention, let's try and cook something up! I'd love to discuss our own ideas we could bring to the mix, pick and choose pre-established stuff to include, etc. I don't have a specific character in mind for this yet as I would rather make one tailor-made for our setting after we discuss what we're both most excited about.

My post length varies depending on how frequent our responses will be but usually 4 paragraphs is my limit, unless I've got something I really want to describe in excruciating detail.

I'm up for all kinds of themes and tones but if we take the romance route, I can be a little picky. I like my romance raw, sapphic, and sweet. With a sprinkle of angst :P (hurt/comfort my beloved!) Oh, and only with 18+ writers please.

Attachments

• v7zeqvisahta1.png
    v7zeqvisahta1.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back