• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™€ ๐™Ž๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰ - ooc

Main
Here
Characters
Here

mother of sorrows

๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š.

4cb8a2e819b361cee74d0f0c5dd74772.gif

Hi, hello and welcome to the OOC thread! This will be the place to chatter until the discord is made. Until then, say what's on your mind!

just took a short break from rping and then literally the fact iโ€™ve been waiting for a classic malks roleplay since i got back,,, u read my mind

LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki stop the way i saw u replied and i was like OH PERIODT
95218ef17503b87b43f1906a6fb20690.jpg

you've been knowing u cant escape our roleplays, we just manifest you joining. omg how have u been tho,, the way i've been on a break too and this is me coming back ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ

LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki stop the way i saw u replied and i was like OH PERIODT
95218ef17503b87b43f1906a6fb20690.jpg

you've been knowing u cant escape our roleplays, we just manifest you joining. omg how have u been tho,, the way i've been on a break too and this is me coming back ๐Ÿƒโ€โ™‚๏ธ

gorl i donโ€™t wanna jinx myself but iโ€™ve been lowkey thriving ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ just started university and loving the freedom,, feelin like i got the time for a group rp moment ๐Ÿ’…๐Ÿป

if you see this man dancing in the freezer bc he got a nod of approval NO U DIDNT

69E1DAC5-93D0-411E-8546-92E48F84E056.gif

Last edited:
LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki wait omg,, how is uni going. BUT ALSO PERIOD i'm glad ur doing well!! this better be our year or else i'm suing. ๐Ÿ˜ญ but same,, i've missed grps sm... i had to make one

ALSO THATS JUST MY BABY DADDY

DDA956E5-B661-4BA9-B4E8-764F145FD1CD.jpeg
real life footage of AJ^^

also, the pranksters are aboutta put โ€œdeez nutsโ€ on the menu
๐Ÿƒโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ’จYOU CANT STOP THEM NO ONE CAN

ig it's time to use my blorbo of the month huh?

ill be finishing daniela today but ๐Ÿ˜ผ keep the himbas and bimbas coming

ms-juicy-hey-hey.gif

my boy's probs gonna be done by sometime tomorrow afternoon idk

LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki um you spelled his name wrong... its my baby daddy ๐Ÿคจ

PRETTY HATE MACHINE. PRETTY HATE MACHINE. YOUNG KEANU REEVES.... MY BELOVED !!! screaming throwing up rn

daniela's persona is done! am so excited to see all of the charas aaa. dw about the cs length or anything, i doubt i will be rejecting anybody as long as i get the gist of the chara. :^)

LowkeyLovingLoki LowkeyLovingLoki um you spelled his name wrong... its my baby daddy ๐Ÿคจ

PRETTY HATE MACHINE. PRETTY HATE MACHINE. YOUNG KEANU REEVES.... MY BELOVED !!! screaming throwing up rn

daniela's persona is done! am so excited to see all of the charas aaa. dw about the cs length or anything, i doubt i will be rejecting anybody as long as i get the gist of the chara. :^)

a590c887-1627-4daa-81ba-032c81f0f991.gif

he ain't the internet's boyfriend for nothin ๐Ÿ˜ญ

hi everyone!
iโ€™m feeling like an awkward turtle because who knows how long itโ€™s been since iโ€™ve interacted in general LOL. agshdjskkss.

so sliding in here to say a hello and to get notifications! time to shake off these cobwebs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back