• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Way You Make Me Feel {Closed}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ember nodded. "I know that can make what they are a hard thing to deal with." She says, thinking of Jason. "So are you my new baby sitter?" She asks Xavier.

Xavier smirked "for now. The woman I was with is our sub leader, she is like Abraham only for tire dragons. It is a system so everything is fair for the different dragons and we all stand behind one dragon in the end." He shrugged, "It works. Abraham is pretty straight forward and the meets are open to all, so no one feel belittled."

"So ABraham is sort of in charge of everyone then?" She half says and asks. It would make sense with him being the one to meet with her and jason.

Xavier nodded, "Yep, he is the big dragon. But to be fair, he is only that because our previous leader is gone."

Ember nodded. "Yes, I suppose it is." She says. "How many other fire dragons are there here?" She asks. "And do they really let us all be around each other? Or am I the only one who has a tendency to cause trouble?" She asks with a smirk

"There is like 16 of us, air and water have more and earth is only like 14. We all work together and stuff, but we have our own little groups."

Ember nodded in understanding. "makes sense." She says. She smiled a little to herself, but hesitated to ask her next question. "Can you tell me more about dragon mates and masters?" She asked. She assumed they were the saem when she saw Jason with Zy, but she wasn't sure.

Xavier smirked, "Dragon Masters are complicated. It's trust, in the dragon and the Master. If you have just a little doubt the Master can lose their place as your Master. But a mate is forever. At this point, your mate is already out there, like a wolf. We meet them in our first lives and they become tied to us. We go through our lives like a human but are reborn unless we are killed by a hunter with a dragon blade. Otherwise, a mate is forever."

Ember nodded. She was a little surprised they weren't one in the same but encouraged too. "Mates aren't always other dragons are they?" She asks.

Xavier stopped and looked at her confused, "They don't have to be. Dragons are normally mate with their own. But they don't have to be, we are the few creatures that can mate with any creature."

Xavier looked at her and smirked, "Well, not really. There is always something about them, they kind of just see the good in us and nothing else. When it is a dragon, they do the same thing, only it's more of an instinct to us to trust them. Kin dof goes both ways, actually."

Zyana took a few breaths trying to focus as Alex brought Jason to her room.She hadn't wanted to open it, but the feeling from Jason was urgent. She stayed by the door, half not wanting to let Jason in, "What happened?" she asked, biting her lip and trying to keep herself under control.

Ember. It her lip and looked to her feet. She kept thinking of Simon. She kept wondering if he was her mate or not. But she didn't know if it went both ways for them. "I suppose that's something to keep in mind then." She says.

Jason pulled her into a hug. "Ember told them about you." He said. Then pulled away in agitation. "I can't believe her! She is so selfish and self centered." He snapped, starting to pace her room. "I've been trying to see the good in her, she's my family but not when she puts you at risk." He adds. He looked to Zy. "Empath's are like gods to them. They won't hurt you. But now they know about you." He says.

Xavier smirked, "Why, have someone in mind? I hope it's not one of those things." he stated, motioning to the town.

Zy jumped as he hugged her and watched as she paced, "It's okay, Jason, I will just stay out of their reach, it will be fine."

Ember looked to him and raised an eyebrow. "And if it is?" She asks, almost challenging him. "You said yourself it wasn't impossible." She says.

Jason shook his head. "Sure. Until they come for you Zy and nothing will stop them." He says.

Xavier looked confused, "No, it's not, but it's not exactly ideal. They are not like us. We are powerful, noble creatures. They fight with each other for nothing more then disagreements."

Zy smirked, but she kept her distance, "I am sure we will find a way to get through to them." she assure dhim.

Ember sighed. "I know it's not ideal. But that's not something that can be fixed is it? If they're truly our mate?" She asks him.

Jason sighed and sat on the edge of her bed, running a hand through his hair. "I just don't know how to protect you Zy." He says quietly.

Xavier eyed her, but nodded, "You are right, there is no way to change it now. I don't know what you first life was like, but it picked one of those things."

Zy stepped towards him, but stepped back again, trying not to get too close, as she stood more towards the door, "I am sure that you will protect me when I need it."

"I don't no know for sure it did Xavier. I am only working on an assumption." She says quietly.

Jason was about to respond but then noticed how she was moving and felt a surge of concern. "Oh Zy...I'm so sorry...I...do inneed to leave?" He asks her. Unsure if his emotions were too overwhelming for her.

Xavier sighed, then smirked, "Well, while you are here, everything will be fine. Don't worry about mates or Masters, you'll find yours, just focus on being a dragon."

Zy bite her lip, "Would you?" then she stopped and shook her head, "No, it's not....there is a succubus downstairs with my father. It's not you, she just..I don't want to do something that isn't me."

Ember gave a wry smile. "I think I can manage that." She says.

Jason frowned. "Why would having her matter to what you do?" He asks.

Xavier nodded, "Come on, if you advanced enough maybe we can work on you being fire without burning anything." he encouraged her to follow him.

Zy bite her lip, A succubus is sexual, so there is a lot of tension with being around one. I feel her. It's like a pressure inside just wanting to be tossed out."

Ember grinned brightly. "I can't wait to try." She says with a grin. "Though if I am being honest I just enjoy the chance to use my fire."

"Oh..." Jason says uncertainly. He wasn't sure what to think about that. "I...would it be better for me to go?" He asks her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back