• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Way You Make Me Feel {Closed}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Oisin smirked, "Good, come on." he motioned her to follow and Emono sighed before he started walking too. They were starting to the river that wasn't too far away. When they got there were a few already in dragon form, but they all were water dragons.

Emono sighed, "Looks like they started." he smirked. He turned to Ember, "Sorry about the water." he said before he moved to run towards the water, as he jumped up he changed almost like nothing and quickly before he splashed the water from the river out.

Oisin raised his hands to keep from getting wet, the earth curled up to toss the water back into the river. Oisin chuckled, "Just a normal day with water dragons." he teased, turning to Ember, "We don't have to change. Usually only happens when we are working on our own elements."

Ember smiled happily as she watched all of them and then looked to Oisin. "I don't mind either way." She looked towards the river and then Oisin again. "You all can change so easily?" She asks. "I mean I can change quickly but not that quick." She says. She was delighted, there was so much to learn here and she was soaking in everything like a sponge.

Oisin smirked, "I know what you mean. Originally we have to go through the first two phases before we can be full out dragon, but after a while, we can go from human to dragon and skip phases too." He took her hand, "Come on, let's see how you do with water. I'm terrible at it, but water dragons are the best teachers for it."

Ember smirked and let him lead her to the waters edge. She had no problems with water itself, though she wasn't so sure how it would be to control it. She was excited to learn though. "Will you be able to help teach me earth at some point?" She asks him.

Oisin smirked, "Well, that one is kind of hard to do. Abraham doesn't like us teaching earth without more space. It's a hard element for anyone that isn't an earth dragon. Hard to the point that you could hurt someone miles away."

Ember smirked and nodded. "Noted. I guess I'll wait for that one then." She says. She just hoped she would get the opportunity to learn at least. She wanted to understand all of the elements.

Oisin stopped by the edge as he let her hand go and sat down, "I'll try to catch you up." he motioned to the others on the edge with the water dragons, "Today they are learning to walk on water."

Ember looked to him and then to the Dragons who were practicing. She smiled as she watched, lightly spreading heat into the waters edge, causing some steam to rise. She smirked a little and stepped right up to the edge, then looked to Oisin. "How do dragons normally train for elements that are not their own?" She asks.

Oisin looked at her and smirked, "They listen." he teased and sighed, "Truthfully, we try to find a similarity to our own element and listen to those that are of that element. But stop that." he said to the steam, "They are going to wet you."

Ember looked to the steam which she had forgotten she was doing and quickly stopped with a mischievous grin. "And that's so bad?" She asks playfully. She did enjoy causing trouble. "So listen...I can manage that." She says, not sounding very convincing. She could though, if she was interested enough, which she was about all of this.

Oisin chuckled, "Water dragons, like cold, heat makes them hard to deal with." he explained, and sighed, "So think cold and close your eyes, imagine the cold water, becoming the water."

Ember grinned and looked to the water. She closed his eyes as he said. "I am one with the water..." She hummed playfuly for only Oisin to hear. She was actually focusing on the water though. On the feel of the cold and flowing motion of the water. The feel of the flow made her think of the flow of her fire.

Oisin tried not to laugh before he shouted, "Ember!" he said to get her to stop but before she could ice cold water was splashed on her and Oisin couldn't help but laugh.

Ember sputtered a little, and then her gaze shot up to see who had shot her with water. She wasn't angry, but her eyes were ablaze with mischief and a playfulness.

Oisin smirked raising his hands, "Don't look at me, it was Yuri." he said motioning to one of the water dragons, "I told you."

"So you did." She says. She grinned, and, focusing on that flow managed to splash Oisin with a small amount of water. "For good measure." She teased before looking to the Dragon he had called Yuri. She smiled even more, as she decided to cause a bit of trouble. She created more steam and from what little she could do with air and with what very little she could manage with water, pushed it towards him.

Yuri glanced to her before she roared, water splashed towards Ember before engulfing her into a water prison and lifting her up to the air. Oisin sighed, "yuri, let her out, she hasn't learned water breathing yet." he protested.

Before Yuri could let her out though, Ember used her fire to weaken the water enough for her to try to get out. She wasn't upset, though she certainly wasn't done causing trouble, even if she knew she should be for her own sake.

Yuri glared at Oisin as they telepathically spoke, but as they did, Ember heated the water up, only making it hotter for her in the bottle of water she was in. It wasn't until a blast of fire surrounded the water around Ember and bursted it. Yuri and Oisin turned to where the flames came and there was a sigh, "Pretty sure Abraham is going to have something to say about that." a woman pointed out.

A man came beside her and smirked, "Guess that makes her the new dragon." he stated."

"That obvious?" Ember asked with a smirk as she got to her feet, she was drenched. Though not for long as she heated her body enough to dry her skin and clothes.

The man chuckled, "Yeah."

The woman sighed, "I will deal with the water dragons, there is a reason fire dragons stay out of water lessons." she reminded Oisin.

"She wanted to come." Oisin protested.

"I'll take her." the man said with a smirk.

Oisin smiled, "Yeah, good idea Xavier. You take her and I will get back to my lesson." he state dbefore getting up to join the others.

The woman glanced to Xavier, "Stay near camp."

Xavier smiled and nodded, "Yes, ma'am." he said before motioning to Ember, "Come on, before they change their minds or there is a fight."

Ember waved to Oisin as he left and then moved to follow Xavier. "So you're Xavier huh?" She says with a smirk. "Don't tell me you haven't enjoyed getting them riled up now and then." She says with a playful grin.

Xavier grinned, "I would love to, but there is this order thing that we have to go by. We have to keep the peace. Dragons aren't the friendliest to annoy. Some are okay but some take it personally and we can't start a war, we are all that is left."

"You'd think some would have more of a sense humor then." Ember says, she understood though and as much as she maybwant to cause trouble she'd try not to while she was here.

Xavier smirked, "Yeah, but some are just not good with it. A lot were raised not knowing what they really were."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back