• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Way You Make Me Feel {Closed}

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Xavier looked at her, "It's an empath, once everyone finds out, they are going to want up to save it, no matter what Abraham says."

Steven smirked at her, "It is. But Amaya doesn't mind."

Skyler nodded, "Chris helped raise her before sending us off shortly after her witch was killed."

Ember shook her head a little. "Her mate is my cousin and he's very attached to that town." She explains.

Leilani looked between them. "Well I suppose when you're young enough and have enough of the love you need it's something you can grow past." She says gently.

Xavier chuckled, "Mate? Not possible, he is probably just as drawn to her the way we all will be when we meet her."

Steven moved his arm around her, pulling her closer, "I love you." He kissed her cheek, "And I want us to go get started on fixing our rooms. Then we can get bored before my work tomorrow and you and Zinnia join the pack. We will finally be in the family we belong."

Ember shook her head. "He has a bond with her that I don't think any other dragon has." She explains.

Leilani looked to him and then smiled, kissing his lips instead. "Okay. Maybe we can be alone together and bored?" She offers almostvplaufully.

Xavier shook his head, "I doubt it is true, she just hasn't been around other dragons. You'll see."

Steven looked at her, slightly blushing and grinned, " That would be a good idea to me."

Ember smirked but only shook her head a little. He hadn't seen them together like she had. "So what exactly will we be doing?" She asks.

Leilani smiled and gave his hand a squeeze. She had a feeling he didn't blush often and she was oddly pleased that she could make him do so.

Xavier smirked, he had forgotten all about her training, "Right. Come on, follow me." He said.

June smirked, "Go. Cora and Skyler will clean up their mess and by the time you get back, everything will be back in place." She promised.

Steven nodded to June, then turned to Zinnia, "Zinnia, we are going. Are you ready to come back home?"

Ember giggled some and followed him to where she would train.

Leilani smiled as Zinnia hopped to her feet with a nod. "Yes." She says. She wanted to ask if everything was better now but she wasn't sure she could with everyone else around. Or at least if Steven would prefer she didn't.

Steven Smiled as he reached for Zinnia, wrapping an arm around her, "Go get your list, so we can start getting your room ready before I have to get back to work, okay?"

Zinnia couldn't help giggling some and Leilani smiled as she watched. "Okay." She says shyly, smiling more as she pulled away from him to go get the list as he asked.

"You're so good with her." Leilani stated, she wasn't surprised in the least, but she felt like saying it.

Steven smiled looking at her, "I have had some practice." he chuckled.

"Well, we are going, Cora and I have some games to play before work on monday." Skyler stated.

June sighed, as she moved to Steven and kissed his cheek, "I am glad you are okay." she said as Skyler picked Cora up after they cleaned up.

Steven smiled, "Thank you."

Leilani grinned and kissed Steven's cheek as she looked to June, Skylar, and Cora. "June? I am sure if you ever need a moment, and even if you don't, Zinnia would be happy to come watch Cora at any time." Leilani says with a gentle smile.

June smiled at Leilani, "I think we could use that. I might need the help, maybe she can come over and help me after school?" she suggested.

Leilani smiled and nodded. "I'm sure she'll love it." She says. "I mean we are all family now." She adds as if just realizing that fact and saying it out loud for the first time. It made her happy. Her family shrunk to two and now all the sudden it was far larger than she'd ever been familiar with.

June smiled, nodding, "I'll talk to you both about it later on, if we get the chance." she chuckled, "Kind of hard when these two only want to play."

She grinned. "Of course. We can talk later. Maybe tomorrow." She suggests. Resting her head against Steven's shoulder.

Skyler nodded, "We will all be at work and school." he said as he held on to Cora.

June smiled, "Cora and I can stop by after you take Zinnia to school and we can go from there."

Steven looked at her and smiled, "It's up to you my dear, I'll take Zinnia to school in the morning before work. This is your home, if you allow it then what I can say against you."

Leilani smiled and blushed some. She nodded her understanding though and looked to June. "We can meet tomorrow then, you can come over." She says. Her own house. She knew that, Steven had said as much. But she was still getting used to the idea.

June smirked as she nodded, "Tomorrow, I will be here and we can talk about everything then." She smiled as her.

Leilani nodded and smiled. Waving a little as they left the house. She liked Steven's family...she supposed they were her family now too.

Steven smirked, kissing her forehead, "Soon, you will be officially part of this pack and it'll be almost second nature for you." He assured her.

Leilani smiled and looked to him. "I look forward to it. I look forward to our mating ritual. And to when I am used to this physically being my home too. And to spending more time with you." She says with a grin. She kissed his lips softly. "How are you feeling?" She asks gently

Steven smirked, returning her kids, then he sighed, "Still a little hazy, my head hurts a little and there are little moment. But I have you," he wrapped his arms around her, "I think that's more then enough sanity. Besides, I promised Zinnia I would be okay, and I am."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back