• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic ~The Water Logs~

If this becomes an RP, what island would you say the Sharkwatch uses as it's Earth base?

• Everest Island

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • K2 Isle

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fuji Island

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Rocky Range

• Makalu Island

• Other (specify in your post)

• Total voters

Hyperlink4

Trying to find that 900th Korok
1,000 years from now....
Humans have finally managed to mess the Earth up for good. The end isn't pollution suffocation, or the sun's implosion, but Global Warming en masse due to the large amounts of chemicals
we used. The only survivors are aboard the Space Station named "Sharkwatch", trying desperately to find any form of supplies or remaining life. A few higher-up places have survived to become mere islands, but it's just not enough. The passengers of Sharkwatch must go down to the flooded Earth, and find any remnants of life, from supplies to humans. What they find, is under the water, and it's not pretty. In the survival of the fittest, the evolving species of vicious aquatic life makes the Earth a dangerous place to explore.
Can Sharkwatch pull through?

Basic Information:
- Obviously, anyone can join!
- The RP takes place not only in the Space Station Sharkwatch, but also on the flooded Earth.
- The RP itself will decide if civilization has survived to the islands.
- Only mountain peaks and similarly tall areas have survived to be islands. Example, Everest Island.
- Please let me know if this interests you!
- The Marine Life can be used in anyone's RP Post, examples being shark attacks, etc.
- Tidbit: Water-faring dinosaurs like Megalodons have been re-evolved.

Support: 6 / 5
Lore, Character Pages, and RP Post will be up shortly!​

Last edited:
Hi! I find your idea interesting and I would love to see how it would turn out if it actually gets turned into a rp! I would love to do it with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back