• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic The Watchful Eye - CLOSED

Mind If I inquire if you're still open to more players? I was thinking of doing an upper class, but I can change around as needed.

Syfer Syfer Yup! I'm still looking! I think we have a middle, high, and lower class character so now I'm okay with having more than 1 of one of them! (aka, sounds good to me)

If you want, the discord link is on page 1 of this thread at the bottom!

Cool cool. It might take me a moment to get into the Discord, and I'm not very active on there. So if you can't reach me from there it's better to try here. (Just as a little warning for future reference.)

Cool cool. It might take me a moment to get into the Discord, and I'm not very active on there. So if you can't reach me from there it's better to try here. (Just as a little warning for future reference.)
Thats fine with me! It's not required or anything - just is useful :)

hi! i'd love to join! I don't particularly care about class but playing someone lower class might be fun!

hi! i'd love to join! I don't particularly care about class but playing someone lower class might be fun!

Hi! That sounds good to me! I think we need either a middle or lower class still, but you can pop into the discord with this link if you have discord : Join the Watchful Eye Discord Server!
There we can figure it out lol. If you don't have discord we can still work it out though.

I'm going to officially close this interest check so don't be alarmed if you see the title change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back