• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Watchers of Lynnhaven (Always Accepting)

animegirl20

Ten Thousand Club
cooltext301369466455262.png
image5png.jpg
The year is 2076. Humanity lives in an artificial era.

It all happened silently, without a single shot being fired. By the time people realized what had happened, it was too late. At around the year 2025, humanity was predicted to reach a golden age of technology by the year 2050. Nanomachines. Anti-aging. Power armor. The possibilities seemed endless. Behind these huge advancements were megacorporations, founded by the richest elite of the world. Technology brought longevity and quality of life, but more importantly for the corporations, it brought money. Money that they could use to buy politicians.

Slowly, bit by bit, laws perfectly shifted to take freedoms away, to prevent others from reaching the top. World leaders were put into place through assassination and rigged elections. Constitutions thought to be set in stone changed inch by inch. Education became dull, and weaponry was slowly taken from the populations of most of the world. By the time anyone realized it, there was nothing to be done. Conspiracy theorists, once thought to be insane, blamed the Gilded Circle, an alleged group of the wealthiest of aristocrats from across the globe.

Civil war occurred across the world, but perhaps the most notable one was the Second American Civil War, for its length and the amount of blood spilled-- though eventually, it ended in defeat for the rebels like so many others. By the end of it, the identity of the nation had completely changed. In the United States, most private businesses had been crushed under the heel of government funded megacorporations. American culture had been completely transformed, with Independence Day becoming the Day of Peace; the day the largest resistance group in the US, the American League of Patriots, was quelled. The constitution became a relic rather than the supreme law of the land.

Nowadays, it’s hard to tell what’s real and what isn’t. Commercially used androids, virtual reality, and even CGI in the news makes that difficult. The government controls what people believe to be real.

The day is July 4th, 2076. Across the nation, the ALP slowly re-establishing itself. They have not forgotten their oaths.

Welcome! So just to break this down the rp is about ALP (American League of Patriots) who are fighting against the government. Now you do have a choice to what side you want join up with. You can either be part of the ALP or ITF1 (International Task Force One), they work for the government.

If you are interested in joining please make sure to check out the links below for more information and to head on over to the original interest thread and join the Discord group. The CS thread is also up so you are free to make your character, but please make sure to join the Discord chat first.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.

The Watchers of Lynnhaven (Reboot) (Cyberpunk) (Always Accepting)
Futuristic - The Watchers of Lynnhaven Characters

GM: Sir Galahad II Sir Galahad II

I'm in. I love anything with bits of US History, such as the Civil War, but a second one? I can imagine that with Donald Trump.

I'm in. I love anything with bits of US History, such as the Civil War, but a second one? I can imagine that with Donald Trump.
Glad your interested! There's a link up there to the orginal interested thread which has the discord link. Come on and hop in with in us and then feel free to make your characters.

The discord link is expired though...
I'm making my character now.
I'm also referencing the author of the US Constitution as my main Alias.

The discord link is expired though...
I'm making my character now.
I'm also referencing the author of the US Constitution as my main Alias.
it did? Ok I'll get the GM to post a fresh one and alright go ahead! Oh also just so you know there is no character limit.

Wait....No limit? In my opinion, that's a bad thing...
Well no one happens to be going crazy with it if that's what your worry about. (which I was worried to) So it should be fine. Um I don't think anyone will go beyond two anyway since there is only two groups. So I don't think we'll have a problem.

For clarification, there are essantially two groups that factions will fall under: government-aligned and rebel-aligned, which are pretty self-explanatory. Different sub-factions in each group will have different objectives.

Also, hi guys! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back