• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The War That Never Ended - 1948

idalie

ᴀʟʟ ᴏꜰ ʙᴀʙʏʟᴏɴ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
81XTsR1LexL._SY550_.jpg

You think the w
ar ended? Those six years were just the beginning.

1945, to us, is the year the Second World War ended. But in this reality, there was no such thing. The German war machine carried on. Instead of hastening 'final solution' and diverting needed men and supplies to the concentration camps, Hitler was advised to bulk them up to face the D-Day landings. Pulling back soldiers from the Eastern front and having Japan attack the back door of the USSR. It left the Russian advance divided, men sent into the fray as they marched on Germany and yet Japan. All the while, the process of the atom bomb has not been completed, scientists are left puzzled and the Third Reich begins to show the world a possibility that no one dared to dream of.

Churchill paces, Roosevelt is dead and replaced by the Russian hating Truman, Stalin holds the USSR in his steel grip. Political ties are beginning to strain, war has left people tired and down. Nazis are more common a sight than bread and butter.

What will happen? Is our future destined to be ruled by the Reich? Or does it hold our freedom?
This will be primarily based in the European theatre of influence, so everyone can interact or have a chance to interact. The countries you'll be based in/fighting in will be:
- Germany
- The Netherlands
- Belgium
- France
- Northern Italy

I'll accept stranger characters being in various places, such as Gurkhas in mainland Europe etc. due to the dragging on of the war. Nevertheless, places like Holland, Vichy France, Belgium - will be mostly centres for resistance members and soldiers who are lost/remnants of their forces.

However, Northern France and the fringes of Germany will be the battlegrounds mainly for the military. Don't forget! Even if the military presence is lacking, allies and axis will have regular bombing runs. Friendly fire or not, duck and cover (As GM I'll control random events such as this (; so hold onto your hats)

Also it sucks that I lost the element of horror that I did with my first post with my Gurkha, now I have to shittily replicate it somehow! If it was even good to begin with!

I know :p But I have a feeling most people will be in around Germany/France. So the offers there for you to interact more ^^
Yeah but I meant Italy is still apart of mainland Europe. Was going to post him in Western Europe in France or Germany again depending on where mostly everyone go.

(Makes an edgy Mary Sue character)

Muhh iMMeRsiOn

Also, how many characters may we create? Just wondering, because it may be confusing roleplaying with tons of characters or just simply waiting to interact should one of us has IRL stuff to deal with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back