• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The War of Monsterkind

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
“Open a portal to your master and we’ll release you.”

The demon squirms "I can't do that! I'm not powerful enough to open a portal!" Ferious, Espen growls and lightly grabs the demon by his neck with his jaws "then I'm going to banish you... unless you tell me where I can find an open portal!" Not understanding Espen the demon screams "wait... wait! I know where you can find an open portal! The grand canyon! There's a cave in the canyon, in it there is a portal! You can go there! Please don't banish me I like my prison, I'll go back there! I won't bother anyone!"

Ozi laughs, nodding to the shapeshifter. “He says he likes his prison, why don’t we shut him back up in it?”
Baring his teeth at the demon, he steps off. Sparks flying off of his maned neck. With a mighty roar like snarl, sparks fly off his fur and the demon vanished

Timothy stood dumbfounded as he watched the scene play out. Judging by Espen’s reaction to his questions, he must’ve been right. He smiled to himself, just as Monev let out a yawn. “I’m tired of this chatter. Wake me up when something interesting happens.” With that said, Monev shrunk away, leaving Timothy to interpret what was going on. Ozi had started talking to Espen as if she knew what they were saying, which might actually be true. Espen certainly seemed excited. It was cute, really... Or at least before the threats towards the demon, and forcing it to... wherever it went. It took some time for him to understand, but apparently they need to get to a demon portal in the Grand Canyon? That’ll be quite the trip. “Do you know- uh, how we’d be getting to the Grand Canyon?” He spoke to Espen, but hoped that Ozi would translate.

Espen's demeanor seemed to lighten as his ears perked, tail wagging a bit though he remained professional while making wild sounds at Timothy through his Sabre teeth 'I'm sure there are ways to get ahold of a car.... couldn't take more than a few days at that rate'

Two of them certainly seemed excited, though, Espen still looked a bit formal. From Espen, all he could hear were wolf howls. He couldn’t make anything of it besides the fact that Espen seemed confident. He turned to Ozi. “Could I get a translation?”

She nodded, giving him exactly what Espen was saying. “What do you say new friends!? This adventure sounds funnnn!”

Timothy listened to what Ozi said. “A car?” It still seemed like along distance trip, but it could still out for them. “I mean, I did buy myself one when I got my license, so we can take that.” Timothy was happy to be able to help out in some way. Ozi seemed pretty excited for the trip, as was Espen. “I think it’d pretty interesting, even though I don’t really know what’s going on.”

“Oh! That demon’s master turned Espen into a spirit animal! In order to regain his true form he must defeat him... or something. I’ve been alone for a while now, so I would enjoy a nice adventure with some new friends!”

“Oh! That demon’s master turned Espen into a spirit animal! In order to regain his true form he must defeat him... or something. I’ve been alone for a while now, so I would enjoy a nice adventure with some new friends!”

Espen barks looking at the two as he confirms what Ozi was saying. he had never had any close relationships with mortals, he would protect them often, but never get close to one in the way friends would.

"Did I hear "Demon" and "Defeat" in the same sentence? I want in on this. Besides, I got a score to settle with a few of them myself." Lilith walked in to the area where Timothy, Ozi, and Espen were, the smell of roasted peanuts filling their nostrils. She looked at Ozi, and pointed at her with her giant, stone right hand. "But first, tell me who the hell you are, and how you got in. We got people blocking all entrances, so no one can get in." The half demon said with a serious look to her.

Ozi frowned as the strange half-demon approached her. Standing up tall as to show her dominance, she crossed both her arms. “Easy. I followed you and your friends here. I was curious to see where so many monsters were headed. You just didn’t notice, because I can do this.” She turned invisible for a moment. “I promise I mean no harm. I am simply looking for... well... friends.” She gave her a small smile, though didn’t trust her completely.

Ozi frowned as the strange half-demon approached her. Standing up tall as to show her dominance, she crossed both her arms. “Easy. I followed you and your friends here. I was curious to see where so many monsters were headed. You just didn’t notice, because I can do this.” She turned invisible for a moment. “I promise I mean no harm. I am simply looking for... well... friends.” She gave her a small smile, though didn’t trust her completely.
"I have seen scarier monsters than you. And besides, we are getting ready to break into a prison run by humans.... One of our comrades has a kid in there... A human one. Can't say I agree with it, but he took the little girl in as a baby, so he has an aattachment. And out of all of us.... Rocky is the most vicious when pissed off. Try challenging him to a fight some time." She took a swig of her flask, filled with rum. "So... Your name is Espen, eh? Maybe instead of hunting him down, why not make him come to us?"

Ozi listened, frowning. “A human? A child in prison? The humans are cruel sometimes, but they would not put a child behind bars, would they?”

"I have seen scarier monsters than you. And besides, we are getting ready to break into a prison run by humans.... One of our comrades has a kid in there... A human one. Can't say I agree with it, but he took the little girl in as a baby, so he has an aattachment. And out of all of us.... Rocky is the most vicious when pissed off. Try challenging him to a fight some time." She took a swig of her flask, filled with rum. "So... Your name is Espen, eh? Maybe instead of hunting him down, why not make him come to us?"

The wolf tilts his head to her, sitting with his tail resting neatly over his paws. "Rrph" was the sound he made, as though asking to hear her idea. The look in his glowing eyes showed Annoyance, though he wasn't one to push away help where it was offered to him. Especially from a demon who would know better who he was looking for perhaps.

The wolf tilts his head to her, sitting with his tail resting neatly over his paws. "Rrph" was the sound he made, as though asking to hear her idea. The look in his glowing eyes showed Annoyance, though he wasn't one to push away help where it was offered to him. Especially from a demon who would know better who he was looking for perhaps.
"I will need to know his name, and what he likes. If we can bait him... Well... You can certainly have yourself a bloody battle. And I will have popcorn ready." Lilith joked as she looked at Ozi. "Maybe you could help us out?" she asked the girl. She then looked at Timothy, and shook his head. "Summoning a demon is a lot better than tracking them. If the Nazis did it with me, then we can do it too." Cosmic_Flare Cosmic_Flare Spice Spice animegirl20 animegirl20 Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 Killerclown Killerclown The Darkling The Darkling Wonderblue Wonderblue Keira_Herah Keira_Herah

Ozi growled, crossing her arms. “A battle? It’s been a little while since I’ve fought one, but I don’t believe I’ve lost my touch. As for the child, I would gladly help you rescue it.” The more she spoke, the better her English became as if she was slowly remembering it.

Spice Spice animegirl20 animegirl20 Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 Killerclown Killerclown The Darkling The Darkling Wonderblue Wonderblue Keira_Herah Keira_Herah Emperor Of Embers Emperor Of Embers

The wolf nods as Lilith asked for the name of the demon he was searching for and he began to paw at the dirt to write the name "Grimn" into the dirt. Snarling softly and then writing "General" his eyes look into Lilliths as he seems to wonder if she knew him.

A day had passed. Elias had left the others be when they'd begun to speak and engage with the new creatures, keeping her distance and deciding to do some reconnecting with her powers. As a new day arose, the young Necromancer busied herself with Grimoires and ancient dark texts to help maximize her power. She was even searching for a way to summon a stronger ghost to help aid in the attack on the prison, but was so far unsuccessful. There were soft noises from her 'room' or section of the sewers, even a quiet curse.

A day had passed. Elias had left the others be when they'd begun to speak and engage with the new creatures, keeping her distance and deciding to do some reconnecting with her powers. As a new day arose, the young Necromancer busied herself with Grimoires and ancient dark texts to help maximize her power. She was even searching for a way to summon a stronger ghost to help aid in the attack on the prison, but was so far unsuccessful. There were soft noises from her 'room' or section of the sewers, even a quiet curse.

Espen sat on guard in the tunnel when he heard the girl curse softly in her Corner. His ears perk and he looks at her quietly. The wolf stands and walks to where she is, pushing away the sheet with his nose as he sniffed to see if she was okay "grufph" he barks softly looking at her with his face through the sheets she used to separate her area from the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back