• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The War between City Walls (An Open-world Superhero role play) IC

Evacuation/Mind Games

Yany Mits
Hareet Stinger

Rumble
Yany heard the advice by Bryce. He was right; there was nothing he can do about Havaera. He had to move on...But how?

Soon, Bryce mentioned the Freighters and Yany's guilt rose. He was thinking of Havaera, which lead to hateful thoughts. Yany picked a stone and threw it at a limo, breaking the glass. Yany looked down at himself. Small amounts of anger were entering his systems. Yany looked at Bryce. He wanted to yell, but he didn't. "Let's evacuate the area," he said. "Then we'll search the buildings."

Yany went into a nearby police car and found a microphone. "Attention all civilians!" He yelled. "Please evacuate the area!" Soon, people were walking out of the buildings. Then a girl jumped onto his face. Yany took the girl off with his arms and then held her. "Is anyone missing a child?" He yelled into the microphone.

As Hareet continued clearing the rubble, Andrew told him what he should do. Hareet was startled when he knew about the lemonade. "I guess you're powers are to be a stalker," he joked. Plus, no way he was going to cut down on the lemonade and he wasn't going to exercise either.

Soon, the stalker left him. "Hey!" He called out. "Where are you going?"

Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Theflamre Theflamre
Evacuation/Mind Games

Yany Mits
Hareet Stinger

Rumble
Yany heard the advice by Bryce. He was right; there was nothing he can do about Havaera. He had to move on...But how?

Soon, Bryce mentioned the Freighters and Yany's guilt rose. He was thinking of Havaera, which lead to hateful thoughts. Yany picked a stone and threw it at a limo, breaking the glass. Yany looked down at himself. Small amounts of anger were entering his systems. Yany looked at Bryce. He wanted to yell, but he didn't. "Let's evacuate the area," he said. "Then we'll search the buildings."

Yany went into a nearby police car and found a microphone. "Attention all civilians!" He yelled. "Please evacuate the area!" Soon, people were walking out of the buildings. Then a girl jumped onto his face. Yany took the girl off with his arms and then held her. "Is anyone missing a child?" He yelled into the microphone.

As Hareet continued clearing the rubble, Andrew told him what he should do. Hareet was startled when he knew about the lemonade. "I guess you're powers are to be a stalker," he joked. Plus, no way he was going to cut down on the lemonade and he wasn't going to exercise either.

Soon, the stalker left him. "Hey!" He called out. "Where are you going?"

Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Theflamre Theflamre
to find who did this some most likely kill them he was completely honest about his intentions not feeling the least bit ashamed about not even thinking about incarcerating them. He did not like simply putting murderers Behind Bars he felt an equal punishment must be dealt to the crime or at least this one. "also I am a doctor my assessment was completely Medical and in no way related to prior knowledge I might have had about you. mostly because I don't know who you are I've simply been calling you vigilante this entire time. Thirdly would you care to join me and my" he deeply inhales carefully about his next word "lovely assistant" yep sounded actually much creepier with the space that he put should have thought that one over better. The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

A New Start

Hareet Stinger

Rubble
Hareet looked at the two standing near him. He can either continue working on this boring, useless job,or he can go kick some butt. The job of a vilgante is to kick butt, not help clean up. Plus, I bet these guys will be screaming for help. No one stands up to the Stinger.

"I'll go," he said. "You two are going to need me anyway." Hareet got up and began to walk out. "Wait, hold on." Hareet used his telekinesis to save the rest under the rubble. He was tired afterwards. "Alright," he said, breathing a bit heavier. "Let's go. Do you heroes have a flying car? And who are you scar-face?"

Theflamre Theflamre The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Vivienne Volkov
Vi waited patiently in the car, listening to whatever was in the radio in on anlow volume. She lingered in complete darkness by the warehouse, her eyes glancing out to the water. She looked to the back seat to see back of drugs, waiting to be used. It was tempting but nevertheless she had work to do.

After an minutes of immobility, she saw a group of individuals heading towards the docks. Vi exited the car, still leaving it running, then discreetly maneuvered her way towards them. She pulled her camera out from her bag to get a closer look. It was a small group of about five people must wearing a uniform and a badge except one. He was a muscular man with a zodiac sign on the side of his neck, it was obvious that the person must've been Virgo.

Before she could react, a woman began to leave the warehouse from the door in front of of her. Vi tiptoed behind her until she was close enough to put her in a chockehold. "Shh." Vi commented as the woman began to fight back. "Just relax." She kept her in the hold until she was able to put her to sleep. Vi switched their outfits accordingly, looking at the badge before clipping it to her shirt. "Rachel Hart. Interesting." She looked back to see of the group was still there and fortunately they were entering what could be... A submarine? Where exactly was the headquarters anyways?

Sprinting to the door in just in enough time to make it through, The door closing behind her automatically. She looked around in awe, this was the first time she ever been in a submarine and it was quite impressive.

"Who are you?" A soldier asked as he approached her. She looked down to see his badge, Nicholas Clark. "Oh I'm sorry, I'm new! My name is Claire, pleasure to meet you!" Vi smiled and chuckled. Her voice became more high pitched. "I didn't have my badge so Rachel was nice enough to let me borrow her's for tonight! Can you believe that?! I wonder if everyone is nice like this. If they are it would be-"

"Yeah whatever. Just stay close and be prepared. Your job is to protect Virgo for the time being, do you understand?" He seemed a little annoyed by the sight of her already.

"Aye Aye Captain!" She playfully saluted and giggled. Nicholas rolled his eyes and walked away. As soon as he turned his face, Vi's faux grin vanished as quick as it came. She peered outside the window to observe the serenity of the ocean. Whoever this man was, He was swimming in case.

It wasn't long before they arrived at the underwater HQ. After passing many clearances, She remained close to Virgo. Today must've been her lucky day since he was going exactly where she needed to be, The main office. Virgo made his way in but before she could go in as well. She was halted by Nick. "High ups meet him alone, We stay out here and wait."

She looked around there were about ten people in the hallway, all armed. She sighed and looked up at him. "Well that's unfortunate." She said, beginning to blow wind strong enough to push five of the men to the wall. She moved towards two others who drew out their guns, one of them running towards her while shooting. In response Vi used an Acrobatic Attack to vault off the first officer’s back, hits the running man with a double leg grapple, and a uses her weight to throw her victim to the ground, where he stays unconscious. Bullets continued to fire at her by the last two. One of them managed to graze her rib. She climbs up the soldier and kicks him in the face.

For the last soldier, Vi slides through the legs of her next victim, doing a Pressure Point attack to cause pain in the woman’s leg, leading to a final kick to the chest, leaving her on the ground.

Vivienne adjusted herself, looking down at her nicotine patches. Seems like the nicotine had run out, she cursed softly to herself before using the badge to unlock the door. With Virgo still inside, there was a man with long blonde hair. His eyes seemed... intense in a way she could describe but she didn't want to linger on it for very long."I apologize for the interruption but there's an invader at headquarters."

Virgo glared at her as he approached. "So go find them!" He towered over her like a skyscraper, his hands balling into a fist. She seemed calm as she commenced in hitting his torso, upper chest, and neck with her two fingers causing the buff to fall to the ground, Paralyzed. "Already did, I just wanted to let you."

She looked towards the blonde. " I'm guessing you're the king of Cartles? If you are, You have quite a taste for Venues." She asked out of curiosity while walking over Virgo. " you should be relieved that I'm not a hero, they are more of a ' shoot first questions later' type. I don't want to warn you... Yet. since to be honest, I'm tempted to find out what makes you tick. Not a lot of drug lords make an introduction by blowing up buildings. "

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Jamie let out a screech of anger, flailing her limbs and trying to smack him. "JUSTICE!" She proclaimed and began kicking at the older man and twisting to grab his arm with her little fingers. "FREE THE WARMTH!" Then little Jamie sank her fangs into her hand, not able to draw blood or curse him, but just to bite him. "I never go back!"

Jamie wiggled free from Yany finally and dropped to the ground with her little wings flared and a really weird grin on her face with her eyes nearly closed. Before he could do anything, Jamie wiggled under the Police car and began trying to pull the pipes off. It didn't work, but the car made some weird noises. "FOR PICKLES!" Everything is for the pickles.
SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

The King's Notes/Freighter Memories/Battlefield

Farrawa Nanewell
Hareet Stinger
Yany Mits
Quiet's Assassin

The Watchtower
Rubble
Outside Virus' Hideout
After scavenging the Watchtower, only leaving behind the dead heroes, the Freighters began to run down the stairs. "Let's move!" yelled the general. Soon, the Freighters were on the ground level when Farrawa thought he heard something. "Shh," he told his men. A beeping noise was heard from room 107. Farrawa busted the door open and found a bomb under a table, with a note saying "The King of Cartles has arrived."

"Oh no," muttered Farrawa. The King of the Cartles is not someone in their records. Most importantly, there was a bomb in the room. Farrawa began to run. "Run, there's a bomb in the building!"

Soon, the bomb exploded, causing the Watchtower to collapse. Farrawa and most of his men made it out, including all his friends. However, the casualties caused Farrawa to feel he was guilty. He sat on a curb, thinking how he could be a better general to his men.

Hareet looked at the Watchtower collapsing. "Shit," he exclaimed. "Our enemy is still killing, and only we can stop it. I mean I...whatever."

Yany didn't feel a lot of pain from the child. As soon as the child went under the police car, Yany picked her up and yelled into the microphone. "Again, we have a lost child! Did anyone lose their child?"

Then Yany saw in the distance the Watchtower collapsing and put the child down. Yany gasped and felt the guilt and angry of PTSD again. His view changed. Now he was standing on the roof of the old Freighter headquarters, watching HeroTunes collapse. He was weak and covered in metal. Then, Harper and Allie approached him and slammed him into a restraints chair. He was now in a different room, the one on the 21st floor. Soon, the metal knives attached to the chair began to cut deep into his skin, turning him into metal. Yany screamed for mercy, until he opened his eyes and found himself back in Innovalle. He looked over at Bryce. "We have to get the bombs out." Yany did not wait for him as he ran into a building and began to search for bomb.

Farrawa looked at the note and spoke into his communicator. "We have evidence to believe Virus wasn't responsible for this attack," he clarified; his voice filled with guilt. "It was..." Farrawa read the note again. Who was the King of the Cartles? He was stumped. "...some guy named King of the Cartles."

"That's a shame," said Quiet into the communicator. "I guess Virus will have to die for no reason." Quiet closed his communicator. He has set up the hill with mines, trenches and gun holders. He was ready.

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast Theflamre Theflamre The DoomyFish The DoomyFish Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers

Arnold chuckled under his breath. He was suprised she had gotten passed his security, something he would rectify. However, he wasn't scared of her and looked her straight in the eye. In his office there were two hidden turrents in the ceiling and two turrents hidden in the wall. Meanwhile, he had his pill ready to beat the living shit out of her. However, he first wanted to see if he could negotiate with her. Soon, he took out a wine bottle with a couple of glasses and poured wine into both glasses and said coldly politely without a hint of emotion in his voice "Perhaps, so how about you take seat, maybe you'll figure out how I tick then? Oh, and I did want you to see this,". Arnold soon took out a tablet with every single order of drugs Vi had ever made. See, Arnold had heard of a meta-analysis who had started to use his drugs and he had been gathering information for a long time on her. After all, he wasn't called "King of the Cartles" for no reason, as he has a stranglehold over most drug trafficking in the Western hemisphere
Spacing Out Spacing Out

Barracks

Barracks nodded at Andrews suggestion. "Yeah I've got a F2000 in here, just say when." He said sarcastically tapping his head and following the hero to his car. The saw he was describing sounded interesting, power tools were close enough to weapons for him to use.
He smirked at the vigilantes comment stroking the scar on his lip, before inclining his head towards the man "They call me Barracks, but I kinda like the sound of Scarface" he chuckled inwardly, this guy seemed to have a sense of humor... Good That could go a long way. "So let's go find those responsible shall we?" He said grinning, for a hero with no Gear he seemed pretty confident.​
Theflamre Theflamre SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911

The room should have been dark. Echo wanted it dark. It was never dark... The lights from the hallway came through her door and hall window and ripped sleep from her grasp. She'd asked several time for them to be closed, but apparently she was too at risk for that to happen. Remembering this, her hand twitched and she began scratching at her neck scars in annoyance. She just wanted to sleep, but the dim glow was too much light.

"Lucy?" Echo called out into her slightly opened door. She was still on the bed with her heart rate monitor on her, and the temporary feeding tube pulling uncomfortably against her throat. Within a few minutes, a red headed nurse poked her head in.

"Hello Echo! Sorry, Lucy was not around right now, but she'll be in later tonight. My name is Cathrine, what's wrong?" She asked and moved towards the bed. "Can I have sleeping meds?" Echo asked dully, no longer fully focused on anything and instead just staring at a wall with no thoughts in her head.

"I'll go get them now. You wait right here, okay?" Cathrine chirped and walked out down the hall towards the nursing station out of view. "Easy for you to say..." Echo whispered and lay her head back. She felt pathetic, no longer able to even stand for her own medicine. She couldn't even use a wheelchair by herself... No way she could save anyone this way.

The clock ticked on for about half an hour, and she heard lots of frantic motion outside. Cathrine hadn't come back with her sleep meds yet, but Echo only registered it as a moment. It was late, so it was time for her phone call to HQ to try and get in contact with Yany. She still had no idea of the danger. The 'veteran' picked up her smartphone and dialed the familiar number. "Hello?... This is Breeze... I'm calling from Jones' DownTown Hospital to speak with Yan-" She was cut off by a nurse frantically rushing in with a wheelchair. "Echo, we need to go now. There is an evacuation." He said quickly and unplugged her heart monitor so she was able to move from the bed. Echo didn't move, frowning at the man. "Why do we need to lea-" And then everything shook and fell.

The phone picked up the sound of the explosion from the first floor that rose up all the way to the sixth. Echo didn't scream, instead feeling herself falling among the hundreds of screaming people who didn't get out in time. Everything burned as the explosion actually flung her upwards. Her one arm extended to try and use her powers to save the nurse, but nothing happened in her shock. She was flung and falling, partially buried in the rubble of the unlucky few who hadn't been moved fast enough. Her phone was gone. Echo assumed she was dead and that she would never get that visit from Yany...
Ghost Toast Ghost Toast SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser The DoomyFish The DoomyFish Theflamre Theflamre ( Everyone Everyone else)

Vivienne Volkove
"Alright then." She smirked before taking the glass of after taking a seat. She wasn't entirely comfortable with him, it wouldn't make sense if she was. The decided to follow the simple philosophy that were essential in these situations: 'Shake hands with your right and hold a rock with left.' She looked down at the tablet, beginning to scroll. It was all the drugs she had ever brought in America. From Marijuana to heroin, there wasn't a single drug she hadn't tried. It seemed that he had kept an eye on her for a while. "I don't know if I should be flattered or appalled. Why are you showing me this?"

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Arnold chuckled. He was suprised she didn't figure it out, but all he needed where lap dogs, not geniuses. He looked at her with his cold stare and said "Well, I see that your little addiction here probably has cost you quite a bit of money. So, I have an offer for you: Join me, and you will be given a lavish place to live, money, and all of the drugs you could possibly want for free, within reason of course. However, that means you will have to do anything I want, be it ranging from helping run drugs, stealing, being a bodyguard, serving food and wine if we're having a meeting with some associates, or even killing. You will be payed, let's say, 25,000 per month. That would add up to around 300,000 dollars a year plus a bonus here and there. Also, you will be paid 50,000 dollars for even joining up with us plus you'll be given a lavish apartment with king-sized bed, a nice flat-screen TV, bathroom with jacuzzi, clean sheets every day, and room service. You will also be given access to my wide variety of drugs downstairs and will be allowed to take as much as is within reason. So, do we have a deal, my dear?"
Spacing Out Spacing Out

Umbra
It Has To Be Them
As Umbra looked around he saw the child attack Yany he sighed and picked up the child by the arms before looking back at Yany. He suddenly heard the Watchtower exploded and beginning to collapse. He turned to Yany as he spoke and nodded his head. Suddenly at the downtown hospital he felt the jolt of a shadow on a special person he had visited when they were asleep. He released the child and suddenly disappeared. He then appeared right next to Echo, grabbed her as they were falling, and quickly teleported to a safe location outside the city and set her down. "We need all that's left Havaera to survive, we need you to survive. I'm sorry for not saving the rest, but things are hectic right now." Was what Umbra said before teleporting to the street where Yany was.

He looked at Yany and spoke. "I'll go to the watchtower and see if there are survivors, I want you to send a message to the city to launch a city wide evacuation right now." As he said that he used his shadow tails to quickly maneuver to the collapsed building and looked around the area. He saw a few men around the curb and used his tails to quickly maneuver to them to get a closer look. About halfway he spotted guns and those damn signature emblems, it was them. He stopped halfway through and used his shadow tails to quickly disarm them, tossing the weapons far away, and pointed all his tails at them, which were now in a killer stance. "I knew it had to be you, you bastards just can't get enough can you huh?!" He said with angered eyes and tone. "If you value your lives then I suggest you get on the ground and surrender. If you dare go for those firearms and weapons I won't be afraid to kill all of you on the spot." He said having his attention on them, while also dividing it to the area around him.

SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Vivienne Volkov
She gave him a polite smile, he was trying to recruit her. "You are right, it did cost me a lot of money but as you can see here." She said scrolling down to the bottom of the list, before pushing the tablet back to him. "I've stopped buying a month ago. I started indulging in the ways of sobriety. " She placed the wine back on the table before sitting back in her chair. "You bring up quite the offer though, something that I will take into account. Going back to my old ways and the luxurious lifestyle would be appealing to anyone. However, It would be shame to choose money over power - it's a mistake nearly everyone makes. Money is the Mansion that starts falling apart after 10 years. Power is the old stone building that stands for centuries. I cannot respect someone who does not see the difference. I want something that lasts." She laughed a bit. "You know what if I find strange about you? You don't pretend like everyone else. It's fascinating."

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Last edited:
Arnold nodded at her. This woman was intelligent, more so than most he had come across in his lifetime. Most would just take the money and be at his feet worshiping him. Arnold gave a small smirk and said "A smart woman you are, precpetive as well. Are you sure you want to turn your back on this? After all, seeing as you actually have some sense, I would be willing to make you the head of my bodyguard detail plus head of assassination to add on to my generous offer. So, let me ask again, do we have a deal?"
Spacing Out Spacing Out

You Again

Farrawa Nanewell

The Watchtower's Rubble
As the general tired to think of a new plan, a bunch of shadow tails appeared and disarmed the men. Then, a figure appeared. He knew exactly who he was. After all, he did imprison him back in Havaera. "Umbra," Farrawa said, his voice filled with anger. "No matter what you do, you will not..." Farrawa stopped. He tired to find the courage to speak. "...you will not be..." He stopped again. If he spoke wrongly, then all his friends will die. "We...We surrendered."

Farrawa looked around and saw the disappointed and hate of his men. Not all of them though. Some show the face of someone's life being over. But Farrawa knew they would escape. The rest of the Freighter force was arriving in a few days; with them, their leader, William S. Freight.

Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Vivienne Volkov
"I never said I was turning my back on your offer, I simply wanted more added to it. She replied, her smile unwavering. "We have a deal." It was not long after that she winced, only to recall the fact that she had a grazed by a bullet moments ago. There wasn't much blood on her shirt, so she preceded to ignore it. She had to admit that it wasn't what she expected when pursuing her mission to find out him, but it seemed to turn out in her favor.

(Sorry, it's short. I'm kinda tired.)
Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Last edited:
Crush

The loud rumbling sound of the explosion several blocks away jolted Lyle awake in his bed. The large abandoned stone house he called home rattled when the building fell. Raising to his feet from the pile of old clothing he slept on he let out a groan of frustration. Now he was both hungry and sleepy. As he made his way to the kitchen he found that both his fridge and pantry were empty, his shoulders fell and he sighed before grabbing a large chunk of jagged steel which served as his current favorite cudgel. Making his way into the basement he removed the stone that hid his secret exit. It was about a two mile walk through the tunnels until he got to the subway tunnel beneath downtown. He smiled as he thought about the grocery store he had been raiding for the past two weeks. Salivating a bit he picked up his pace making it to the abandoned subway platform just a few blocks from the harbor. There usually weren't very many people there which meant he could stay hidden, he was sure the world wouldnt be too happy to see him anyway...
Open​

Arnold nodded and said "Good. Now, some ground rules. One, you are to refer to me as sir. Two, do not give me sass. Three, always obey orders and finally four, never speak unless spoken to,". Arnold was suprised she had accepted offer but he was glad. He would've hated to pass up such an opportunity and blast her into oblivion. He then passed her a key and communicater and said "This is the key to your room, it's Room 201. However, don't get comfortable just yet as I have your first mission. I need you to head to the hospital I just blew up and the former superhero known as Breeze. Her picture will appear on the tablet now. I have an offer for her that she can't refuse. If anything goes wrong, contact me through the communicater,"
Spacing Out Spacing Out

Last edited:
Echo's face and body burned badly, but Umbra grabbed her and put her safely on the away "He... Remembered..." She mumbled as she felt the spot beneath her. The people around were gone, but Umbra had remembered her, and right then that was all that mattered.

Using her arm, she managed to push her body into an upright position to look around. Echo was sure this was a terrorist attack, but who could be bad enough to destroy a hospital? Her mind flashed back to the Freighters and she glared at the ground. William would be a prime suspect to her. "Why again?..."

She'd launched herself at him, preparing to protect Ember Gold. The details were fuzzy now, but he set her a flame and everything hurt. She was out of the battle, a weak link once again. Echo did not like that memory at all and took the time to survey the area. She needed to think and register what was going on.

She was in... A house? That was confusing. Umbra had put her in a house on a bed. It certainly felt nicer than a hospital bed and Echo lay back down on it. Everything was happy for the moment until she heard someone come back in. She assumed it was Umbra, but there were others... "U-Umbra?" She called, her voice rather scratchy.
Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Last edited:
my_dark_veins_by_zeekpunk-d2zyyab_Fotor.jpg
Levi looked at Elpis in a slight shock as to her reaction to his slapping himself. His head twitched to the side, and his hands ceased their twirling. "I-I'll give you the code," he mumbled, before getting up jerkily and going to his sleeping mat. He pulled out a round, flat disk, and brought it to his desk. Levi put a casually twitching hand onto the monster, closed his eyes, and went completely still. Suddenly is eyes shot open glowing a harsh green. The code he'd just completed flashed across them if one dared to look close enough. The clear centre of the disk began to glow the same harsh green and do the same thing, while the screen he'd coded on began to delete the code as it was transferred through Levi. After about a minute, Levi was done, and he slumped in his chair, his eyes returning to normal, and his computer going black.

Levi's head twitched to the side, and he looked at Elpis with his dead black eyes. He held the list out for her, and said, "Take this to the c-city power grid, I will communicate to you-you through it. Once you're there, I-I-I'll walk you through the process of setting it to trans-trans-trans-trans-" Levi smacked himself again to stop his glitching. "Transfer! I'll do the rest..."​
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Umbra
They're Captured
Umbra was somewhat shocked that the group leader surrendered, as the Freighters basically never give up. Using his shadow tails he restrained the men and had them walk in front of them, with their weapons in one of his other tails. As we was walking he recognized one of them, the general he captured over a year ago in HAAI. He pulled him closer and turned him around to face him, lifting them all in the air in the process slightly. "I remember you. When we get to where we're going me and you are going to have a nice and long chat." He said as he turned him back around and had them face forward, putting them on the ground again. He reached down to his communicator and spoke. He set it city wide access for police, hero, and other proper personnel. "Attention to all of those that apply, Freighter forces are within the city of Innovalle. I have reasonable belief that they are the ones behind today's attack. I request that the entire city be put on full alert and to extend the evacuation order."

After that he put the communicator in his pocket and suddenly teleported with the men still in his tails. They appeared in front of a small house outside the city, and with the men restrained he took them in through the front door. The house itself was standard, nothing was to particular about it. However when he opened the basement door, putting all the men inside first, was what could only be described as a safe room of some sorts. He dropped the weapons in a box before locking it with a code, then grabbed restraints off the wall and promptly restrained the men. He put all of them, asides from the general, in the corner while he took the general into a room connected to the safe room. He set him down in the chair and began to speak. "Sorry for the rough treatment, really I am, but given your reputation I had to make sure that every possible threat from you was nullified." He said as all of his shadow tails disappeared except for One. "I would do this inside the city, but right now things are to hectic and unstable. So i'll begin with simple questions, why are you Innovalle and why attack today?"

SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911

Elpis nodded to Levi, taking the list. "Alright, no hurting yourself though, okay? I'll be back to get you once it's over." She headed towards the exit and sent a last look at him. "I'm serious, hurting yourself isn't good. I'll be back kid!" And then she closed the door and ran outside, heading towards the power grid. There was a lot of damage everywhere and she strained against running towards it, knowing this would help more. "Okay, you hear me Kid?" Even though he wasn't that much younger than her, she'd decided kid was his new name. "I'm here!"
Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers

my_dark_veins_by_zeekpunk-d2zyyab_Fotor.jpg
Levi waited for the voice over his headset, and smiled once he realized things were going smoothly. His head twitched, and he said, "I-I can hear you, Hero..." He typed a code on his computer and sent it to the disk. A small drone came out of the disk, and hovered next to Elpis. The camera in the drone showed everything that was happening.

"Alright, Hero," Levi said, his voice coming from the drone. The drone flew to a small circular space in the rows and rows of technology. "Place the-the disk right here. P-press it in until you hear a soft click-click."
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Vivienne Volkov
As he went on with explaining the rules, Vi simply nodded in agreement. It wasn't out of the ordinary or even argumentative, she dealt with worst in previous years. "Of course, I wouldn't have expected it another other way." She replied. Taking her new keys and communicator, eyeing the photograph on the tablet. "Consider it done." Vi knocked on the wood of the desk before rising up and leaving. It was something one of her mentors taught her when she young. It's meant to harden your knuckles so you don't break them if you get in a fight. It also has the added benefit of knocking on wood. He believed that success is a mixture of preparation and luck. Tapping the table kills both birds with one stone. Unfortunately, he never mastered it himself.

A submarine and a truck ride away, A building that stood was merely a pile of ash and rubble. Vi looked in the backseat to find a first aid kit buried in all the dope. She stepped over debris with wandering eyes, she expected it to hold at least some difficulty to find the hero. And she wasn't disappointed. After going through the remains she concluded that the 19 year old was nowhere to be found. She turned on the communicator "Breeze is not at the hospital, someone must've taken her. I'm guessing a colleague. I'll be able to track her down, however, It might not be able to accomplish it scotch free." She said.

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast

Arnold turned back his chair and smiled as she left. She had no idea what she was getting into. He soon waited for a while, taking out The Man in the High Castle while taking out some wine and drinking it. For all of her intelligence, she was stupid enough to agree to be given drugs by him. She would soon fall to his will, he knew, and he was waiting when it happened. When Vi talked into the communicater, Arnold responded "Do what you need to do Vi, just make sure we get her,"
Spacing Out Spacing Out

Alexandra "Celeste" Pike & Jacob "Geode" Gomez
Alex felt the sweat drip down her brow as she inspected the device in front of her. For some reason movies never seemed to get it right. In films there was always several exposed wires, each a primary colour, and a large display flashing the countdown until detonation. The bomb before Alex had none of those. It was simple a small box with no discernable features, no exposed wires and no display.
Alex let out a deep breath as a plasma cutter extended from her bracer. She had no choice to open the casing, although there was a decent chance it could detonate the bomb, obliterating her and the untold numbwr of civilians in the building above her. Regardless, Celeste gathered her courage and began cutting through the casing, gritting her teeth beneath her mask, fearing her anhialation at any moment. With a soft pop she finished her cut, creating a small square in the casing. Glimlsing inside, she saw a huge amount of plastic explosives with a simple detonating charge burried in the top. "Oh" She spoke quietly, somewhat pleased by how simple diffusing the bomb would be. Reaching into the casing she plucked the detonator from the explosive, analysing it briefly before crushing it in her gauntlet.
"Bomb defused" She whispered to herself before a shout made her jump to her feet. She spun around to see three men rushing towards her. Whoever they were they didn't seem to pleased with her heroism. Alex flashed a smirk, three guys would be childsplay. Quickly extending her mechanical wings she launched forwards, slamming the first man in the jaw with a punch that sent him spiralling before crumpling against a wall. Alex continued her momentum, spinning and hitting the second man with a powerful kick which sent him several dozen feet back and left him sputtering on the floor, blood flecked across his lips. Within a blink of an eye she extended her plasma cutter once more, intent on burying it in the third man's chest. Though a foot from contact she froze mid air. A shook look came across her face, mirrored by the terrified man before her, equally confused. A second later a volly of crystals hit the man, piercing his clothing, missing any flesh and pinning him against a nearby wall.
Alex finally understood what was happening as Geode emerged from the shadows hands raised. The crystal powering her suit and the energy that ran through it were entirely under the control of her mentor. Her released his control as Alex fell to the ground, gritting her teeth at the interruption.
"I had everything under control!" She shouted at her mentor, trying her hardest not to sound petulant.
"A conflict resolved through murder is not resolved." He stated firmly, his words weighed with wisdom. Alex let out a groan, retracting the plasma cutter.
"I wasn't going to kill him, maim maybe, but not kill!" She defended herself bluntly. "How did you find me anyway?" She asked, more curious than anything else.
"I can sense your crystal, it has a unique signature." Geode stated in a matter of fact manner. "I assume you dealt with the explosive?" He continued.
"Yeah, and I incapacitated 2 bad guys, pretty good right?" She asked avidly. Despite her annoyance she was always grateful for her debtor's recognition.
"Excellent work." He spoke, trying and failing to withhold the pride from his voice. Despite her aggressive tendencies, Geode was quite proud of his protege. "But the fight isn't over yet, patrol the skies and help where you can, I'll question our captive." Geode continued moving toward the pinned man. Celeste nodded, running out of the underground complex before taking to the skies.
@Any one open/@whoever wants to speak for the random henchman

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back