• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The War between City Walls (An Open-world Superhero role play) IC

There was lots and lots of chaos around, and Jamie quite liked it. The strange man who was trying to murder the pretty warmth had dragged her out from under the car (Tragic story), and she had been mad for a few minutes before some crazy man dressed in a deep green uniform outfit came and tried to talk to her. Now, Jamie wasn't really listening, just staring at the outstretched hand the man had. He seemed to try and be soothing, but Jamie lunged and sank her fangs into his finger to try and at least get some sort of a meal. It was his own fault for waving the hand in her face!

He screamed and Jamie startled, letting go and fleeing back to under the car with Bumble in tow. She glared at the people who came over, hiding in the little hole that an explosion had made under the car. Maybe about two feet deep, but Jamie liked it. Someone tried to crawl under and she screeched as loud as she could to deter them. Then Jamie bit their hand and hissed at them, now growing scared by the amount of people crowding around her. A few of them looked like the police officers did, and Jamie began to panic. "NO! BE BACK! STAY 'WAY! I-I BITE YOU! B-BAD PEOPLE!" She shouted very loudly and threw some dirt from the hole at the people.
(Open)
SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 (In case Hareet wants to be attacked by an annoying traumatized vampire that probably would like him eventually)

Vivienne Volkov
Before she could even react, The man grabbed the spare wheel and started to repair it with ease. She wasn't surprised that he was strong but now she was curious of what other abilities he possessed. She couldn't let the opportunity slip from her hands. "Thanks. You know, I can use a person like you back at headquarters. I have never seen anyone lift up a truck with ease." She commented. "Maybe you and your friend can come with us. We can give you a nice place to sleep, financial stability... You want have to steal meat from the Grocery store ever again." She moved to the front of the truck to see Echo wide awake. She opened the door and gave her a small grin. "Hope you slept well. I want you to meet-" she paused for a moment, realizing that she didn't ask. "Oh how rude of me. I forgot to ask for your name." She said to the man.
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Crush

The large grey man seemed to think for a bit about the woman's Offer. "ask friend." He said flatly. Frankly Lyle didn't care what he did next he simply wanted to eat and then go back to sleep. Perhaps talk to his new friend a bit. "I Lyle." He said calmly as he began to walk back towards his tunnel.​

Echo looked absolutely terrified of Lyle, mostly because he lifted the car up with her in it and she couldn't get out on her own. "U-Uh, Vivienne we-we probably should have brought a wheelchair..." She called to the other woman, a spooked expression on her face. "Where are we?" Was the next question, with her looking spooked and confused now.
The DoomyFish The DoomyFish Spacing Out Spacing Out Theflamre Theflamre

Last edited:
Vivienne Volkov
"You're probably right about getting a wheelchair. " Vi concurred."Headquarters isn't far from here but the tire popped because of a broken fence. Lyle helped change the tire." It wasn't hard to tell that Echo wasn't exactly comfortable with the situation. "We are only going to be here for a couple of more minutes and we'll head straight there, I promise." Vi shifted her attention back to Lyle. "Alright, Let's get back to your friend. Maybe he'll like my offer." She lifted Echo up and started to make her way back to the abandon home alongside Lyle.
Theflamre Theflamre The DoomyFish The DoomyFish Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

The Choice

Farrawa Nanewell

Location Unknown
Farrawa looked out onto the city. It lit its lights again. Farrawa smiled. Farrawa thought about a response and came to a conclusion. "No," Farrawa said. "I cannot help you with the fight. I had enough. All I want to do is run. And that's exactly what I'm going to. We stand no chance against the Freighters. They are more powerful than half of America's military. I'm...I'm done fighting."

Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Vivienne Volkov
"You're probably right about getting a wheelchair. " Vi concurred."Headquarters isn't far from here but the tire popped because of a broken fence. Lyle helped change the tire." It wasn't hard to tell that Echo wasn't exactly comfortable with the situation. "We are only going to be here for a couple of more minutes and we'll head straight there, I promise." Vi shifted her attention back to Lyle. "Alright, Let's get back to your friend. Maybe he'll like my offer." She lifted Echo up and started to make her way back to the abandon home alongside Lyle.
Theflamre Theflamre The DoomyFish The DoomyFish Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed
He was working hard at the many plates of meat when you finally noticed Crush have left the door open.he hadn't seen anyone come or leave he cleaned the blood from his Dirk and shout it out the door. "hey Lyle the food should be done soon ,where are you" he was quietly creeping towards the door knife in hand. As he waited for a response he began to hum nervously his hum carried on the Wind. A old gypsy tune or sounded like one it was originally purposed to scare away demons in the forest the way he hummed it he was quietly calling them to come closer.
The DoomyFish The DoomyFish Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Umbra
His Decision
Umbra looked at Farrawa and nodded his head. "I understand you fear, trust me even I'm afraid a little. Then again I defeated that army you sent in to HAAI single handed, so if your big hitters stay back then i'll be fine. The true test is William, but his god complex is probably his greatest weakness and I'm sure he underestimates even a threatening opponent." He said looking out to the city. "But I'm not asking you to fight directly, all I want is you to give as much information as you can. With what you know a defense against the Freighters would be much easier knowing how they operate even more." He said looking into the billowing smoke coming out of some areas of the city. "If you want to run now that's fine, but if you want to beat them I need what you know before that guy shows up."

SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911

Crush

Lyle led the way for the most part but as he neared the house he heard the strange humming. Wasting no time he immediately began to investigate, seeing the front door open caused him to pick up his pace a bit heading towards the house. He stayed quiet as he approached the house, he had brought no weapons with him so he was curling his fists into tight balls. Looking at Vi holding the other girl up he put his index finger to his lips and whispered "Careful."
Theflamre Theflamre Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Spacing Out Spacing Out

Echo looked very spooked by the new sounds she heard, but she didn't move or try and hide from it. Not that she would have been able to anyways, with Vivienne having to hold her. "Why are we going in here?" Echo asked Vi nervously in a whisper form. Around her, the wind made a miniscule breeze that barely blew anyone's hair around. Her powers had started back up a little bit, but obviously at a weakened state. "D-do we really have to trust these people?"
The DoomyFish The DoomyFish Theflamre Theflamre Spacing Out Spacing Out

Vivienne Volkov
As if a broke down, abandon home wasn't ominous enough. A strange humming lurked inside of it like a siren causing sailors to crash in the rocks. Perfect, she though to herself sarcastically. Lyle immediately went on to investigate the scene without a moment of hesitation. "We're here for recruitment purposes. We don't want to miss a chance to get some 'gifted' human on our dmside now do we?" She replied. Heeding Lyle's warning to be cautious of her surroundings, especially because her boss' current person of interest was literally in her hands. "Trust them? No, We don't have to do a thing. But I'm sure your curious as I am about what the hell is going on in this house." She offered Echo a comforting smile. "If anything goes we'll dash out of here, I promise. I'll protect you in any way I can."
The DoomyFish The DoomyFish Theflamre Theflamre Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Crush

Lyle led the way for the most part but as he neared the house he heard the strange humming. Wasting no time he immediately began to investigate, seeing the front door open caused him to pick up his pace a bit heading towards the house. He stayed quiet as he approached the house, he had brought no weapons with him so he was curling his fists into tight balls. Looking at Vi holding the other girl up he put his index finger to his lips and whispered "Careful."
Theflamre Theflamre Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Spacing Out Spacing Out
He jumped around the corner wielding his Dirk he thrust forward towards where he would assume area of the neck of any normal person would be. He through vigorous training could have adjust forwords or downwards about a foot as he thrust Forward towards Lyle he hit him the chest. As it ground against Lyle's chest he realized who it was mostly due to him not being dead or in some way hurt. He saw his fist curled into a ball he really hoped Lyle had a really good reaction time or he was about to be punched in the face.
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Spacing Out Spacing Out

Reunion between Enemies and Friends

Farrawa Nanewell
Quiet's Assassin
William Freight

Location Unknown
Farrawa looked over at Umbra. "What about my friends that you tied up?"

Their questions were answered when Quiet's Assassin blew up a hole on the other side of the house. There, the captured Freighters were being pulled up by ash tentacles from a helicopter. Multiple helicopters shinned their light on Umbra. Suddenly, bullets were firing at Umbra and Farrawa. Farrawa tried to run, but was caught by an ash tentacle. "UMBRA!" He cried as he was dragged into the helicopter.

On the helicopter, Farrawa was beaten by Freighter soldiers. Then, the man himself approached him. "You tired to betray me?" William asked him. "That disappoints me." Farrawa was breathing heavily. He was going to kill him or worse. "Let's go. We are not going to kill Umbra."

"Yes Union, my Lord," said a Freighter pilot. The helicopters began to fly away.

View attachment 331865
Levi clung to Elpis once he was released, but quickly calmed himself down to focus on the task at hand. He pulled away, and sat at his desk, finishing the link, and taking a deep breath. He closed his eyes, and when he opened them, they glowed green. The screen's responded, and so did the disk. The code surged into the system, and suddenly the city exploded in light. The power surged through the city, making the job of the heroes much easier now that the darkness of Levi's black out had subsided.

Levi sighed as his eyes returned to their normal black, and he said, "T-there... Up and-and running..." On another device, there were a series of pings. Levi looked at it in surprise before handing the device to Andrew, and Elpis. "Those pings a-aren't mine... They're l-live explosives... M-My remote monitors went down-down-down-dow-" Levi smacked himself, and twitched a bit. "Down with the system, or-or I would have known b-by now..."
Theflamre Theflamre Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed
"Is there anything you can do about these things, do you have any way of deactivating the bombs?" he asked he was trying to seem nicer but the mask made everything he said monotone so it seems as if he was just as in a rush as he was norally .
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 (sorry short post)

Echo shrieked in fear as she watched the two go at each other. It had been over a year since she'd seen actual combat. She frantically shook her head and took deep breaths. Every instinct in her body was conflicted. Part of her was logical and wanted to get as far away as possible, the other part wanted to go and break them up and possibly take them into custody.

It was probably weird to watch her frantically looking away and at them, jerking back and forth. She probably would have run right at them then, but it was rather hard to do that with no legs. "This isn't good." She confirmed to Vivienne, eager to move and eventually get her new limbs.
Spacing Out Spacing Out Theflamre Theflamre The DoomyFish The DoomyFish

Umbra
He's Back
Umbra covered his eyes and used his shadow tails to attempt to block the bullets, but due to the more intense light they were slightly weaker and eventually they were pushed back. That was just enough for Farrawa to be pulled in by an Ash tail and taken into one of the helicopters. As the helicopters began to go away Umbra pulled out all of his shadow tails and propelled himself in the air using three of them. With his other shadow tails he grabbed onto the tail ends of some of the helicopters, digging them into the metal. He then used his shadow aura as an armor to cover him from gunfire and stuck out his right hand.

It began to glow in a purple black energy and suddenly a beam of shadows fired from his arm directly into one helicopter, destroying it due to the immense power of the beam, before moving it over to pass over two more damaging them a lot. All the while Umbra never let go with his shadow tails, and with the freed ones from the destroyed helicopter moved them onto the tails of the slightly damaged helicopters. "WILLIAM! You're nothing more than a coward! Hiding behind your men acting like their god, when you're nothing more than a man with a name! I swear that when you make your move, I'll defeat your entire army then I'll defeat you!" He exclaimed, putting his left fist on his heart.

Last edited:
Union's Ultimate Tool

Farrawa Nanewell
William Freight
Quiet's Assassin

Over a Forest
Farrawa struggled against the men holding him. William looked over him. "When we return to our base, your mind will be clear." Then William heard Umbra's words. William just simply chuckled. "Isn't that how a God really works, Umbra?" William said to Umbra. "Plus, my army has gotten more powerful ever. Have you seen my new tool yet? You might recognize him. Quiet."

Quiet jetpacked and flew straight into Umbra, knocking him off his feet and slamming him into the ground. Quiet loomed over Umbra for a while. He pulled out a purple sword and prepared to stab him. Before he reached his body, he stopped. He stood there, watching over Umbra. He eventually put down the sword and flew away.

Last edited:
Umbra
Got Away
As Umbra held onto the helicopters William's assassin Quiet rushed into him. The shadow aura on him prevented extensive damage while his tails dug into the ground prevented him from falling to the ground. When this happened he did a powerful flex with his tails and forced the two damaged helicopters into the ground, as a show of force. When he did Quiet pulled out his sword and Umbra dogged his strike by side stepping with his tails. When Umbra aimed his tails and shot them all towards the assassin, he had moved away towards the retreating helicopters. After watching for a few seconds he moved down to the ground and the dug in shadow tails maneuvered over his head and disappeared, followed by the remaining tails. He walked over and sat on the porch stairs and slammed his fist into to ground, this was the closest he had come to them in a year and blew it.As he sat there he heard a car coming up the road before stopping a few yards away.

Stepping out the small car was girl with long brown hair and she walked up to him, putting a hand on her hips. "Well. I think this place has seen better days." She said looking at the hole in the house. "It's good to see you to Hasumi. What brings you back here?" Umbra ask rubbing the back of his head. Hasumi, aka Kitsune, walked over and sat next to him on the porch. "Well I was trying to warn you about Union arriving, but I guess you found out for yourself huh?" She said stretching back, laying on the down on the porch arms spread out. He look over at her and and sighed, getting up off the porch and extended his hand towards her. She looked at it before taking it, allowing him to pull her up onto her feet. "Bottom line is that Innovalle is facing an enormous threat, and we need every hero to fight them. We need to go see Yany and get Echo, who's either moved by herself or kidnapped because the shadow I left on her has moved." He said beginning to ramble off. "Alright boss whatever you say. So how are we gonna get to him?" She asked. "I have a shadow near his position, we can teleport there. Will you be fine without your car?" He asked her looking over at the vehicle. "It'll be fine, I hijacked it from a Freighter anyways so i don't care." She said laughing.

He chuckled and the suddenly reappeared back in the city, near the collapsed tower. Letting go of her hand they both walked over to Yany. When they got to him Umbra looked right at his face. "We've got a problem. Not only are the Freighters here, but so is William with some new toys. We need to rally a defense across the city with every hero ready to fight. We need to mobilize the police, national guard, and alert the nearby military base to send it's forces here now. As well as set an evacuation order for all civilians." He said laying out everything to Yany.

SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Bomb Defusers

Yany Mits
Hareet Stinger

Downtown
Yany and Hareet rushed through the buildings, getting rid of the bombs, each with the same note. Soon, entire blocks of buildings were bomb free when the city lights were back on. Everyone cheered and clapped. The terrorist attack appeared to be over.

Yany and Hareet finally crossed paths inside an apartment building. "You!" Yany cried out. "Aren't you with Andrew?"

"Nope, I left him," Hareet explained. "We already solved the problem."

"Which was?" Yany asked. He was bit distrusting to Hareet.

"We found a guy named Virus," Hareet explained. "We found out he was the one who shut off the power. There was an assassin trying to kill him, so I saved him. Now thE power is back on."

"Uh huh."

"So, that's that." Hareet said, before starting to walk away. All of a sudden, metal pipes from inside the walls tied his whists like handcuffs. Hareet struggled to get out in the first few seconds.

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere vigilante!" Yany yelled, a bit angry. Yany began to walk towards the vigilante. Hareet saw on his back was a sword. Hareet lifted the sword and made it cut through the pipes. Hareet gave a roundhouse kick to Hareet before he jumped out a nearby window.

Hareet grabbed onto a metal fence and hanged from the neighboring building's fire escape. He then jumped to the next fence on the first building. Yany saw this and made the fence move out of place and over the alleyway. Before the fence snapped, Hareet jumped onto the other fire escape and on a platform. Soon, the platform began to lean downwards. Hareet fell through the fence gaps and landed into the alleyway. The platform fell off and was heading to crush Hareet, before the platform was catched by Yany and thrown down the alleyway.

Hareet got up and stood looking at Yany. "I thought you hated me," he exclaimed, tired.

Yany looked at Hareet. He was so much like Handler, he wondered if SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 was lazy in coming up with original characters. However, he thought more of what would happen if he let him die. The guilt would continue to grow. Yany simply responded, "I won't let anyone die. Now do yourself a favor and surrender."

Hareet looked up at the sky and put his finger on his chin. "How about," he started, sounding sarcastic. He then threw a metal fence at Yany. "No!" Yany catched the fence before Hareet hit him with a punch to the stomach. Hareet used telekinesis to make the blow send him into the street. Hareet flew at Yany, but Yany struck him with his metal pole. As Hareet fell and got up, Yany continued to beat him with the metal pole.

It won't kill him, but it'll knock him out. Yany thought as he continued to hit him. Soon, Hareet grabbed the metal pole and tired to swing at him. Yany ducked the blow and hit Hareet's side with his sword. Hareet screamed. Yany was thinking if that was actually a good idea or not until Hareet flinged Yany into a stationary truck.

Hareet waddled as fast as he could. He was holding onto his dipping side. Hareet collapsed to the ground. He rolled under a police car and fell into a hole with a child in it. "Ow," he acclaimed.

Yany got up and watched as Bryce came over and gave him the news. Yany was exhausted and his heavy breathing showed it. "I managed to take out a lot of the bombs," he explained. "All of them have a note claiming the King of the Cartles has arrived. Now personally I think Union sits William better. He unites insane people to kill millions. A lot of the city has been evacuated, though I'm sure it won't stay that long for sure. Heck, I'm not even sure the outside forces could help us." Then Yany lowered his voice. "Now what these new tools?"

(OPEN)

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Jamie had been screaming at the policemen for several minutes by then, throwing gravel and trying to come up with an escape route. Honestly there really wasn't one. Medics kept trying to look at her, and Jamie did NOT like how they were trying to sound soothing. In her mind it was obviously fake, so she didn't like it. Fake food wasn't good food, fake kindness wasn't good kindness.

She had just started to think of how to get out when this bleeding ball of flesh and a mess of hair fell into her pit! She stopped screaming for about ten seconds before throwing her fist at his face and trying to dig her nails in. "BAD! GET OUT!" Jamie shouted at the injured man as she let go and scooted to the other end of the hole to look at him. She couldn't understand why he was bleeding, but she did know that she was probably going to poke him.

Jamie scooted over to him again and poked the wound to get blood on her finger. She stared at it for a whole half a second before licking it. Apparently it didn't taste good because she made a face. "Ew. You taste like pennies!" She informed him with a frown. Even if Jamie was hungry, she wasn't going to lower herself to eating beaten bloody men attacked by lots of metal.

View attachment 331865
Levi clung to Elpis once he was released, but quickly calmed himself down to focus on the task at hand. He pulled away, and sat at his desk, finishing the link, and taking a deep breath. He closed his eyes, and when he opened them, they glowed green. The screen's responded, and so did the disk. The code surged into the system, and suddenly the city exploded in light. The power surged through the city, making the job of the heroes much easier now that the darkness of Levi's black out had subsided.

Levi sighed as his eyes returned to their normal black, and he said, "T-there... Up and-and running..." On another device, there were a series of pings. Levi looked at it in surprise before handing the device to Andrew, and Elpis. "Those pings a-aren't mine... They're l-live explosives... M-My remote monitors went down-down-down-dow-" Levi smacked himself, and twitched a bit. "Down with the system, or-or I would have known b-by now..."
Theflamre Theflamre Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed
He didn't know how to defuse bombs so the device was useless to him anyways. instead he pulled out a set of metal handcuffs "well Levi you've been very useful unfortunately you were also very useful to a group of people that killed quite a few so I'm going to take you in and if I ever come across that vigilante again since he he escaped my grasp non-violently I will have to arrest him too" he walks over quickly grabbing at Levi's hands to put him in the handcuffs.

A Little-Bitty Brat

Hareet Stinger

A Hole beneath a Police Car
As Hareet struggled to move, this little kid started to pet him. Or was it punches? It was too weak to tell. Hareet just sat there, waiting for the child to stop. As soon as the child licked his blood, Hareet tired to stand up and leave, but hit his head on the car above. "Oh fuck!" He shouted covering his head before covering his mouth, realizing he cursed in front of a child.

After a while, Hareet realized what was going on. The child was hiding from the nearby medics. The child was hiding from auditory...like him. If I help this child, it could cause a distraction for me to get away. Hareet came close and whispered to the child, "Hey, do you want to get out of here?"

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

Jamie watched the wounded man acting rather oddly. He wasn't screaming for one, which was a surprise. But he did try and run away from her, which she found very rude as he'd dropped into the hole first. He yelled some curses, looked very shocked, then wanted to help.

"Why?" Jamie asked with a small frown. "How?" She almost began to recite some English grammar lessons, but stopped. In her mind, that was a prize that no one else should have. She assumed Hareet didn't know that so she could keep it to herself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back