• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The War between City Walls (An Open-world Superhero role play) IC

Andrew
The sound of his breathing carried on the Wind, a deep sucking sound as if he were suffocating due to the gas mask strapped tight to his face. His pupils glew dim yellow giving the only evidence that he held eyes as he gazed over the destruction other men would see nothing but a rubble and corpses being dragged from the deep but his eyes penetrated farther. He saw them ,he felt their breathing ,their heart beating fast had to try to keep the body alive under the rubble. A rescue crew called him over they were dragging out someone but he disregarded them the body was already dead he was seeking someone else, a child not too far from the surface his breath was fading quickly internal damage claiming his life. A large knife slipped from his wrist emerging with a squeal as it freed itself from the metal carpets of his arm it glew a dim blue upon the edge. He brought it down into the stone the metal and stone parting easily for the plasma blade. He cut it into satisfactory pieces and began to pull away at the rubble. The child looked up to him as a savior he almost grimaced at the fact that you would have to change that. He hop down to the child still bleeding internally he didn't have any pain medicine not that it would act fast enough if he had it. He held the child down ,the child look at them confused asking and pleading for a reason for the pressure that held him still. Andrew still gave no answer he aimed his blade toward the boys chest "I will be quick" it was the only Insurance he could offer the boy. He delved the knife into the boys chest not deep but still the boy felt every inch of it the screaming was loud and horrifying as a carried over the rubble mixing with the bloody terrified screams of others. He finally reached it ,the boys kidney he could live without it but the blood it was flooding his body with was deadly to say the least. The boy had stopped screaming ,the pain at overloaded his mind and knocking him unconscious. His arm gave way and letting free a large syringe filled with green liquid. He pressed the syringe towards the wound on the boys kidney ,as it touched the wound it started flowing in and doing its work it quickly began changing into a deep red to replace the boys lost blood. the cut that I had been caused by the falling Rubble was healed in moments the green liquid healing in anything it came in contact with soon it looked as if the boy had not been harmed all. The screens had attracted emergency workers who stared in horror as he had performed an open surgery on a child he looked his mask giving nothing away as climb from the pit . The emergency workers moved down to the child. He questioned their logic the child was fine ,the area around him stable .But then again how would they see ,how would they know all they saw was a man cleave into a boy with a knife
SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed The Comet The Comet Ms MistyEye Ms MistyEye

Vivienne Volkov
Vivienne deduced that the heroes would all be hurdling towards the exploded buildings. So she decided to help evacute the neighboring constructions. She entered the three story building with haste. "Everyone needs to get out of this building immediately!"

"Why?!" An middle aged man exclaimed. "We are safer in here than we are out there! We'll be trampled if we leave!"

It was oddly enough that someone didn't want to leave for a secure location, even stranger was that there were some people nodding and shouting in agreement while others were hesitant to leave. She rubbed her brow in annoyance before resuming to what she was saying. "We all need to evacuate! Who knows what-" She stopped herself mid-way, hearing a faded ticking sound. "Do you hear that?" She asked, seemingly focused on it.

"What the hell are talking about lady?! All I can hear is you-"

"Shut up for a second! Everyone shut up!" She commanded. The noise become a little more distinct as a few others began to distinguish it as well. She followed the noise to a particular desk in the center of the room. She looked under and around the area but the device wasn't present. Vi then stood up to look at the vent. "Damn it." She said aloud as she placed a chair on the desk. After balancing herself on it, she peeked inside to see a dim light flickering. With her arms reaching out, she grabbed what she determined to be a sticky note that covered the front of the machine. Her eyes widened as it was revealed to be a timer with three minutes left to spare. It was instantly that she knew what she was beholding. She had to think quick! What to do, what to do?! She question repeated in her head. There was no time to call Bomb dispatch and she concluded that not everyonewould be able to leave in time.

She stuff the note into her jeans and took hold of the bomb. Leaping down, with the bomb in hand, her body automatically sprinted to the door. "Get out of the way!" She repeated screamed at the bystanders, making sure they stood clear of her.

Using her Aerokinesis abilities, A wind strong enough to lift her was formed. She had to think of a place to put it that would cause little damage. The Ocean, of course! Traveling through the sky as fast as she could, she made her way to the nearest beach and went as far from shore as possible. Dropping it into the sea with only a couple of seconds to spare.

When she made it back to land, she was practically gasping for air. The wind formation and travel took a lot out of her. Whilst panting, she pulled out her phone to contact the police. Not even waiting for a introduction from the dispatcher she began."I have reasons to believe that there are more bombs scattered in the city. I suggest everyone leave the immediately, repeat everything I said to the heroes. Do you understand me? Everything!"

"Of course, right away! Is there anything else?" The dispatcher asked. Vi took the note from her jeans and uncrumbled it, reading the words in her head. The King of the Cartles has arrived? Why would a drug industry need to explode buildings moreover who was the King of Cartles to begin with? "No. That's it. So I suggest you get to it." Vi hung up the phone before the woman could reply. She knew that tracking down which buildings had bombs were a shot in the dark, she was sure the heroes (and possibly vigilantes) had situation handled from here. She had her own way of helping the crisis and it was too good to share. She didn't desire the lifestyle of a hero or the fame that she would receive, if she succeeded. She just wanted the experience. Like the ones she had in Russia. And she knew exactly where to begin.

Aleka listened to the kid, sighing in defeat. "Alright kid, give me the adress. I'll be there soon. Don't hurt yourself, okay?" She kept her radio on, turning to Geode. "Well about time you showed up! And no, but there's a kid who claims he could get the power back on. If it works, we could get the emergency lines back up and work a lot easier. I'll check it out. Can you try and get these people out an- YANY! Yany over here!" She shouted at him and ditched Geode. "Dude, you alright? No time to chat though! Geode is over there! I've got a solution! Gotta go!"

She quickly took off and ran towards where she thought that Levi might be, which was a bit out of town. It wasn't quick compared to Flicker's running, but she made good time. "Where are you?"

SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 Theflamre Theflamre Ms MistyEye Ms MistyEye Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers

Target Found/Hero meets "Hero"

Quiet's Assassin
Farrawa Nanewell
Yany Mits
Hareet Stinger
As Elpis ran towards Virus, a masked assassin followed. Using rocket packs and parachutes, Quiet landed onto a nearby hill to Virus' assumed location. "I believe I may the location of Virus, over," whispered Quiet on his communicator.

Farrawa responded, "We will send assistance, over." He obviously sounded nervous.

"No assistance is needed, general," Quiet replied. Quiet positioned his gun towards the location, waiting.

Yany watched as Elpis came over and then left. Hareet looked over as she ran away. "She's your friend?" He asked, curious.

Yany looked back at the teen. "Yes, she is," he replied. "Now, who are you and why aren't you registered?"

"The Hero System is dumb," Hareet replied, boastful and arrogant. "My hero name is Nightstinger. I have the powers of telekinesis, which is way better than you dumb power...which is?"

Yany held a piece of steel and turned it into a sword. "Metal Manipulation," Yany then spoke into his communicator, "I have a vigilante in my sights."

"What?" Hareet said, confused. "You're reporting me!?"

Yany became a bit angry. "No outlaw can be trusted!" Yany began. "The Hero System is the only way!"

Soon, the communicator responded with the police mentioning that there were more bombs inside the buildings. Yany turned over to Geode. "More bombs have been reported in buildings. What should we do and what about him?" He pointed at Hareet.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers Ms MistyEye Ms MistyEye Spacing Out Spacing Out Theflamre Theflamre

Target Found/Hero meets "Hero"

Quiet's Assassin
Farrawa Nanewell
Yany Mits
Hareet Stinger
As Elpis ran towards Virus, a masked assassin followed. Using rocket packs and parachutes, Quiet landed onto a nearby hill to Virus' assumed location. "I believe I may the location of Virus, over," whispered Quiet on his communicator.

Farrawa responded, "We will send assistance, over." He obviously sounded nervous.

"No assistance is needed, general," Quiet replied. Quiet positioned his gun towards the location, waiting.

Yany watched as Elpis came over and then left. Hareet looked over as she ran away. "She's your friend?" He asked, curious.

Yany looked back at the teen. "Yes, she is," he replied. "Now, who are you and why aren't you registered?"

"The Hero System is dumb," Hareet replied, boastful and arrogant. "My hero name is Nightstinger. I have the powers of telekinesis, which is way better than you dumb power...which is?"

Yany held a piece of steel and turned it into a sword. "Metal Manipulation," Yany then spoke into his communicator, "I have a vigilante in my sights."

"What?" Hareet said, confused. "You're reporting me!?"

Yany became a bit angry. "No outlaw can be trusted!" Yany began. "The Hero System is the only way!"

Soon, the communicator responded with the police mentioning that there were more bombs inside the buildings. Yany turned over to Geode. "More bombs have been reported in buildings. What should we do and what about him?" He pointed at Hareet.

Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers Ms MistyEye Ms MistyEye Spacing Out Spacing Out Theflamre Theflamre
The screams could be heard over the radio before he finally responded "I swear to God if you are there currently delaying anyone that will help the situation I will emasculate you in your sleep" he said in a very agitated tone few things angered him as much as stupidity or actively delaying the assistance of wounded especially when it was one of his comrades preforming both. The screams got louder as he finally moved on to a person who had been trapped on top of the Rubble "whichever vigilante it is tell them that I require their assistance with cutting through a large pieces of Rubble as I can only cut away so much" as he finishes since the deep breathing that came naturally to him and set back in, not normal to be heard over the communicator as he was very good about turning it off when he was not talking but he was focused at the moment and could not afford to move his hands away from the current patient "also I find things are still exploding which means you sitting there delaying help has not actively track down whoever is currently blowing up the majority of the city. Which mean you are wasting everyones time including the emergency crews and my own since we are having to clean up new wounded with every second."

my_dark_veins_by_zeekpunk-d2zyyab_Fotor.jpg
Levi could hear the commotion on the other line, as he inhumanly typed out the cure to his shutdown. He twitched violently when he was addressed again, and said, "I-I'm about to send you the coordinates... Just-Just-Just-" Levi walked his head again, with a sigh, before he continued, "Just please don't tell anyone where I am... I-I-I think I have a target on my back. My l-life is at risk here... Father had many-many enemies."

He pressed a singe button, and his eyes glowed briefly, sending a GPS style navigation directly to the hero, telling her exactly where to go.

Levi had spent his entire life underground. The apartment building had been abandoned due to more housing choices further inside the city. The upper floors were in ruins, but Levi didn't live there. He lived in the basement of the building. A single room, with a desk, several electronics, a dresser, and a plastic nap mat you'd find in a preschool for his bed.​

Elpis glanced down at her phone and turned a sharp corner to skid to a halt. "Huh..." She mumbled and peered at the run down area. "Not what I expected... This kid is full of surprises!" Cue her kicking down the door. "Kid! It's okay! It's the hero! Also, if this is a trap I'm going to be mildly annoyed because sometimes action can be fun but that would be very very rude!" She called and began heading for the basement. That seemed like the best place to look. Some action might be nice, but the power needed to come back on to rescue people. Action could wait. Something felt a bit off, and she glance behind her before going into the basement backwards.
Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911

Levi could hear a person entering the building and panicked a bit when he saw the woman in his basement. He lifted a led pipe up to her chin and demanded, "Who are you! Have-have you come for m-my eyes!?" He then released who it was, and relaxed his stance with a violent twitch of his head to the side. "S-sorry... I'm not a people person..."

Levi dropped his pipe and reached his hand up to play with the loose wires in his exposed cyborg neck. His eye twitched, and he turned away towards his desk. "I can help you, if you can help me..."​

Aleka looked really rather confused by the boy so far... "Uh, are your eyes magical? Like that Disney Tangled movies hair? Cause honestly that line sounds just like it..." She mumbled and turned to look around the room. Not exactly the most cozy. "And how can we help each other? Is this like a drug thing? I really don't do drugs, though one time I had laughing gas for the dentist, but that was different... No drugs by the way, in case you were wondering. Also, what's your name kid?" Her rambling was weird, but hopefully friendly.
Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers

Levi's right hand jerked, and the wires in his neck snagged, causing him to glitch out for a moment. His body went stiff, save his head which jerked violently, while his eyes blinked uncontrollably. Finally he got himself under control, and he groaned, "I hate it when t-that happens..."

He began his rapid typing on the keyboard, finishing his code, and double-checking it. "My name-name-name-" Levi reached up and smacked himself on the back of his head, hard, snapping himself out of his glitch. "My name is Levi," he finished. "I am the villain known as Virus..."

Levi finished his code and turned to Elpis, his eye twitching, and his hand casually twirling the exposed wires of his neck. "Earlier t-today I sent a computer virus to the main city power grid d-designed to shut down the system. After-after-after-" Another smack. "Afterwords, their were several b-bombs set off in various locations... I-I-I do not condone the killing of innocents. I am not a m-murderer. These were n-not my doing... I can help-help-help-" a third smack. "Help you cancel out my virus..."​

Last edited:
Umbra
It's pouring
Bryce finished work in the center, looking at information on the Freighters. He got up and headed out the front entrance. As he did he waved at the receptionist, who waved at him back, before looking forward again. It had already begun raining and he put out his umbrella. As he walked down the street some people recognized him under his umbrella and exchanged a few words, and each and every time he would give a proper response. As we walked down the streets sudden memories of those from Havaera filled his mind, but he tried to ignore them. He had been thinking of his friends from those days, but those who's fate is unknown disturbed him even more. As he begun to think about them, especially the person who had barely begun to train under him, he got a notification on his communicator. He looked down and saw there was trouble at a building and nodded his head. He used his shadow tails to maneuver around the buildings and arrived at the scene, near Yany and others.

He summoned all of his shadow tails when a large piece of building came down on them, catching it with ease before setting it down. "Long time no see Yany, I assume this is the vigilante you're talking about." He said turning to Nightstinger. "Personally I think we have more important matters than dealing with a vigilante right now, I'm going to get every one out while you try to lead the civilians away. If you want to avoid arrest then i suggest you help them." He said before throwing a shadow far away from the building in a safe area.

SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 Theflamre Theflamre

Last edited:
The Reunion

Yany Mits
Hareet Stinger

Rumble
Yany watched as Bryce came over. His former partner, Handler Walksun, says that he uses way too much hair gel. Now that he was thinking about it, he was thinking about Handler, where he physically got a headache from smacking himself on the heard.

Yany looked up at Hareet. Hareet reminded him of Handler. Boastful, young, major ego, but deep inside kind-hearted, the opposite of quiet...It was like he was reincarnated. Yany heard what Andrew said on the communicator. "No, Bryce. Andrew requests him." And he hopes that he can learn what Handler did not, and become a better person. However, he assumed he was getting ahead of himself.

As Hareet juggled using his mind, the Hero came over. The Hero showed his communicator, which had a GPS on it. "Go to the dot that says Andrew on it," the Hero explained. "Or else we will arrest you."

Hareet folded his arm and rolled his eyes. "Fine," he said. And then Hareet slowly walked to Andrew, which was another rumble sight. "What do you want me to do, because I know I can do it better than you can!" He exclaimed, with a big dumb smile on his face.

Yany turned over to Bryce. "We need to find those bombs before they explode," he told him. It felt a bit weird talking to him. He's alive. Yany thought. Someone from Havaera is actually alive. Yany then made himself think about Havaera, which he can see the old colleagues in his mind. He wanted them gone.

Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Theflamre Theflamre

The Reunion

Yany Mits
Hareet Stinger

Rumble
Yany watched as Bryce came over. His former partner, Handler Walksun, says that he uses way too much hair gel. Now that he was thinking about it, he was thinking about Handler, where he physically got a headache from smacking himself on the heard.

Yany looked up at Hareet. Hareet reminded him of Handler. Boastful, young, major ego, but deep inside kind-hearted, the opposite of quiet...It was like he was reincarnated. Yany heard what Andrew said on the communicator. "No, Bryce. Andrew requests him." And he hopes that he can learn what Handler did not, and become a better person. However, he assumed he was getting ahead of himself.

As Hareet juggled using his mind, the Hero came over. The Hero showed his communicator, which had a GPS on it. "Go to the dot that says Andrew on it," the Hero explained. "Or else we will arrest you."

Hareet folded his arm and rolled his eyes. "Fine," he said. And then Hareet slowly walked to Andrew, which was another rumble sight. "What do you want me to do, because I know I can do it better than you can!" He exclaimed, with a big dumb smile on his face.

Yany turned over to Bryce. "We need to find those bombs before they explode," he told him. It felt a bit weird talking to him. He's alive. Yany thought. Someone from Havaera is actually alive. Yany then made himself think about Havaera, which he can see the old colleagues in his mind. He wanted them gone.

Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Theflamre Theflamre
the screaming did not stop nor did the man's work as a new figure appeared. "There are still many people trapped in the rubble" he answered his mask only allowing so much in the way of emotion to show in his words. "I require your help in moving Rubble if you can do this and bring those you find to me. I can heal them and then I will give you a sticker I found in a dead childs pocket" it wasn't a joke has he quietly took things from the deadspockets mementos the lives he did not save. They were pointless things that would never be missed he didn't have room for them and most likely he would burn it when he got back to the base ,but watching the Flames lap up and destroy the objects give him some semblance of forgiveness for himself. He regretted their deaths while some might simply say we saved the day after they caught whoever did this he would remember the death count long after.
There's something else he had to do with so he could feel fulfilled he had to find someone who he could Dub responsible for this. What to do when he found them he would decide then ,but for now he had work to do

Sticker Stinger

Hareet Stinger

Rumble
Hareet heard the instructions and was baffled when he mentioned the sticker. Dead child? This is more serious than I thought. Hareet no longer smiled. He had a job to do. Hareet began to move the rumble out of the way. After placing it back down somewhere else, Hareet began to breath heavily, as if he actually felt what he was carrying with his mind. Hareet walked foward and found the survivors and victims. The survivors were screaming for help. Hareet moved the bodies next to Andrew before continuing to remove rumble.

It was hot, and Hareet was slowly getting tired from lifting the rumble. His telekinesis drains his energy, so he worried he wasn't going to be able to save everyone. Plus, the screaming and blood. It was terrible. Hareet knew he wasn't going to sleep tonight. Neither were they.

Theflamre Theflamre

Sticker Stinger

Hareet Stinger

Rumble
Hareet heard the instructions and was baffled when he mentioned the sticker. Dead child? This is more serious than I thought. Hareet no longer smiled. He had a job to do. Hareet began to move the rumble out of the way. After placing it back down somewhere else, Hareet began to breath heavily, as if he actually felt what he was carrying with his mind. Hareet walked foward and found the survivors and victims. The survivors were screaming for help. Hareet moved the bodies next to Andrew before continuing to remove rumble.

It was hot, and Hareet was slowly getting tired from lifting the rumble. His telekinesis drains his energy, so he worried he wasn't going to be able to save everyone. Plus, the screaming and blood. It was terrible. Hareet knew he wasn't going to sleep tonight. Neither were they.

Theflamre Theflamre
He had spent many years learning to multitask quietly slipping things out of their pockets and off their necks as he worked. An emergency worker had stopped what he was doing to watch him he was fine with this, the emergency worker watched quietly as he was slowly covered in stickers and blood his pockets were in limited Supply so to make room for all the postcards and pictures he would push stickers on to himself ,the stickers he regretted the most. He had kept one still stuck to the glossy paper that it came on a small smile on a yellow face. He actually did intend to give this to his help ,it was a little bit dirty but he thought that was fine he wondered who this vigilante was with their telekinetic powers. He knew a lot about them suddenlt as he glanced over for all of a second and in those few moments he had learned much."You should cut down on lemonade" he began "also your power seems to drain you physically so I would recommend a workout regiment or perhaps an augmentation take the stress off your body. Also don't worry about becoming fatigued too fast you only have around half an hour at most those under the rubble are dying quickly. Most likely we have one or two more people that we can save before we must head out and try to locate those responsible speaking of which." he turned on his com again a quick flicking motion to the side of his mask "has anyone gained any clues to who began this?"
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers

Barracks

Benjamin was sitting on a park bench watching people as he usually did. It was his favorite kind of amusement, and considering he was off today his communicator was sitting in his pocket as opposed to on his ear. When the lights cut off he groaned, I guess that's it for people watching.
He thought as he rose to his feet fishing the tiny earbud from his pocket. The comms were live with the sounds of heroes calling back and fourth, coordinating and trying to figure out what was going on. For a moment Barracks sat listening trying to find where he was needed, but the rumble of thunder followed by the downpour made him want to get going ASAP. "this is sidekick Barracks checking in, anybody need some extra hands?" He said over the airwaves to the heroes who were actively in the field.​
Theflamre Theflamre Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911

Aleka shook her head frantically, almost reaching out to grasp the boy's arms. "Hey, don't do that. You're okay! Don't hurt yourself, it's not gonna get you anywhere but worse." She sighed and shook her head at him. "Can I have the code? That might be enough to get you out of major trouble, but there are still problems we'll have to try and fix. Don't worry, I'll keep you safe, but I think HQ will have questions. You didn't do anything that bad, so you won't be punished. Maybe you could help us find out who set off the bombs?" Aleka wasn't sure if Levi had actually set off the bombs. For the moment, she had to believe him 100% to get the job done. They could worry about it later.
Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers

Vivienne Volkov
Blinding Headlights, flashlights, and candles were the only things to light up the dark city. But sections of it reacted to the events in a different way. The slums had less havoc. There was no man, women, or children screaming and running amuck. In fact, it seemed like nothing happened. People went on their day with no regards to the situation, it was almost like they were... Use to it.

After a few twist and turns, she spotted her two suspects, Ryan and Eli, standing in their regular post with a truck not too far from them. Vi approach the two in a casual manner only to be greeted with bright lights flashing in her eyes. "Guess miss sobierty wants to back to her old ways. What do you want? The usual?"

"Not quite. I'm here for a different reason. I need you to take to 'the king of cartles. " She pulled out a couple of dollars and to give to him but they shook their heads and chuckled. "You know, I can't do that. Now I can offer you some drugs. Hell, I'll give you a sample of the newest product on the market."

"It's either, You take this money or We can handle this the hard way."

"Are you threatening me?" Ryan hissed as he pulled his handgun from the holester. Pointing it at her head. "How about you get out of my fucking face before I pull the trigger" Vi then pushed just hand up with rest and a jag to the throat, causing the man to deliver two shots in the air before getting on his knees. She grabbed the gun from Ryan's hand to pointed it at

Eli that was reaching for his gun. "Remove your weapons and put your hands behind your head." She commanded. Eli did what he was told without hesitation. "Now take me to him."

"I-I can't!

"Why not?"

"I don't know where he at! Only higher ups have authorization to go there. "

"Fine, then I have no use for keeping you alive." She cocked the gun and raised it to his head.

"No-No! There's this guy name Virgo that gives us the drugs and reports back to headquarters! He's at the abandon warehouse at the south docks!"

"Thanks for the info. Now I need your keys."

Eli sighed. "Alright, Alright. Just relax, Man. I got kids." He dug into his pocket eventually tossing her the keys. Vi got into the truck,started it up, then drove off.

Barracks

Benjamin was sitting on a park bench watching people as he usually did. It was his favorite kind of amusement, and considering he was off today his communicator was sitting in his pocket as opposed to on his ear. When the lights cut off he groaned, I guess that's it for people watching.
He thought as he rose to his feet fishing the tiny earbud from his pocket. The comms were live with the sounds of heroes calling back and fourth, coordinating and trying to figure out what was going on. For a moment Barracks sat listening trying to find where he was needed, but the rumble of thunder followed by the downpour made him want to get going ASAP. "this is sidekick Barracks checking in, anybody need some extra hands?" He said over the airwaves to the heroes who were actively in the field.​
Theflamre Theflamre Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911
Barracks where are you? you want nevermind it really doesn't matter at the moment the city has been bombed, I am losing civilians by the Dozen I require your assistance" already close to finishing with the last person in that he found he sat up and quietly listened for a little bit. There is still screaming, bloody ,horrified but none of it was muffled as he had been listening for he looked towards the ground his eyes puncturing deep into the wreckage of the building. He knew who ever had done this was well trained or at least very intuitive about explosives "vigilante finish up with the people on the surface the emergency crew can handle them after that" he went back to his communicater "attention all heroes all civilians still below the rubble first building to have been hit have died i repeat no lige signs below the surface of the Rubble. I'm moving does anyone have a reading on anyone involved?"
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 Ticci Toby Rogers Ticci Toby Rogers

Umbra
Rubble
As Umbra was about to leave he heard Yany talk and the possibility of having more bombs made him stop. He looked back at him and saw the face he was making, he knew instantly what he was thinking about. Very few survivor's are from the incident, but the heroes that did survive began to exhibit the Havaera Effect which in layman terms is a major progression of PTSD and Guilt. He put his hand on Yany's shoulder and spoke. "What's done is done, we have a new city to protect from those bastards. The best thing to do is honor them by upholding the values they held." He said in a serious face, before turning back to the building. "You're right though, we don't know if there are more bombs. However our first priority is keeping the civilians safe, first we'll evacuate this area of the city and then more if need be." He took out his communicator and reached the mayor of the city. He asked him to initiate an evacuation order from the area Bryce was in, and to evacuate more area's if the situation progresses. After he did that he put his communicator away and spoke to Yany again. "This could be a Freighter attack, if it is then that's a bad sign." He said as another large piece of rubble fell, with his shadow tails quickly catching it before putting it on the ground safely.

SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 Theflamre Theflamre

It was a terrible day today!

Jamie was sure the gods hated her now! First, she'd woken up way too early and the sun hurt her eyes! Then some kid tried to take her kitty Bumble! Jamie clung to her cat toy and growled at the boy. His mother smiled at the two, not really caring about her son trying to steal something from a ratty homeless kid. She guessed they were just playing. The boy laughed at her fangs and our 'hero' Jamie frowned.

"You're so weird! Not even a super worthy! HA! You don't need this anyways, weirdo!" He laughed and Jamie launched herself at his face. He screamed as she bit and clawed at his neck, face, and chest. Sure, she was far smaller than him, but damn she did a good job of mauling him while his mother beat her as well. Jamie turned on the woman and used the boy as a launch pad to get to her face. The woman screamed and the son cried while other people tried to grab Jamie. Jamie tried to bite them too, and failed. Eventually she was restrained and the cops showed up.

"NO! MEANIE! I HATE YOU!" She screeched as she was restrained by the officers. Jamie had to be handcuffed to stop her from frantically scratching the windows of the car. This didn't stop her as she just banged her head against the window and screamed. "I'LL STEAL YOUR FU***** SOUL!" Jamie screamed.

Let's ignore the rest of the ride and go to the station.

Jamie was put in a cell by herself with hands still cuffed. She was strangely quiet as the officers talked with the higher ups. Apparently she'd caused a lot of damage to several people, but since she was so young they didn't know what to do with her, not to mention her 'powers'. Jamie didn't listen, instead staring at her stuffed animal that was sitting across from her cell. She needed a way out. Even with her hands cuffed, Jamie somehow managed to climb up the bars and somehow get into the ceiling. Logical, right? So she was out, and dropped down into the hall to get her Bumble before making a break for the exit. One guard tried to grab her and ran after the little vampire, but she was already out the door and into the streets again.

"FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Jamie cried and waved one arm around while holding Bumble with the other. Being the child she is, Jamie ran towards the flames in hopes it would cover her escape tracks. Probably not a good idea, but she decided to help the pretty fires go on for longer by distracting the people trying to put them out.

Jamie threw herself at Yany with a little battle cry and tried to cling to his face. "FREE THE WARM!" She shouted and refused to let go of him. The vampire didn't hurt him, instead just trying to make him stop 'killing the pretty stuff'.

"Heroes, we have a loose super with seemingly dangerous intentions, backup requesting in finding them."
Called the radio. Jamie assumed it was talking about her and did not like it, so next thing to go would have to be the radio.
SomeFakeUsername911 SomeFakeUsername911 Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser

Barracks

"Sure thing Chirurgia, give me a few moments." He took a unneeded deep breath before sprinting across the park towards the buildings across the street.With a series of skilled leaps he managed to go from a mailbox, to a bus stop, to a fire escape with ease. Sprinting across the rooftops he jumped from rooftop to rooftop quickly. A few times he almost fell, but never did his heart rate accelerate, fear wouldn't help him so he left it behind. It took him about five minutes but he made it to the coordinates That Chirurgia had called him from. "Hey there Mr.Medic, what can I do for you today?" He said as he landed surprisingly he wasn't out of breath despite his long sprinting, his cardio was excellent. He had no costume on, but he figured it wasn't really needed. He had no life outside of being a sidekick so there was no one to put at risk by revealing his identity. "Find any new blueprints for me?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Recently he had taken to learning what else he could become besides weapons, so far he had found that he could become simple tools, a fire extinguisher, and a jackhammer. It was always fun to him to find new things to add to his list.​
Theflamre Theflamre

Barracks

"Sure thing Chirurgia, give me a few moments." He took a unneeded deep breath before sprinting across the park towards the buildings across the street.With a series of skilled leaps he managed to go from a mailbox, to a bus stop, to a fire escape with ease. Sprinting across the rooftops he jumped from rooftop to rooftop quickly. A few times he almost fell, but never did his heart rate accelerate, fear wouldn't help him so he left it behind. It took him about five minutes but he made it to the coordinates That Chirurgia had called him from. "Hey there Mr.Medic, what can I do for you today?" He said as he landed surprisingly he wasn't out of breath despite his long sprinting, his cardio was excellent. He had no costume on, but he figured it wasn't really needed. He had no life outside of being a sidekick so there was no one to put at risk by revealing his identity. "Find any new blueprints for me?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. Recently he had taken to learning what else he could become besides weapons, so far he had found that he could become simple tools, a fire extinguisher, and a jackhammer. It was always fun to him to find new things to add to his list.​
Theflamre Theflamre
He stared at Barracks for a couple seconds the the artificial body deeply intrigued him. He enjoyed watching the sidekicks lungs work even unstress he marveled at the completely artificial being. He wanted to see something wrong ,something different ,something that would show what flaw in the creation. Also his fascination with augmentation made the idea of an artificial being quite interesting to him. He couldn't find a flaw ,regardless it was a waste of time "Barracks I'm going to hunt down whoever is responsible for this and I'm going to require a weapon more suitable for combat than just my knife. I was thinking of a F2000" there was two things the doctor was knowledgeable in one was medicine the the other was guns. "after we have completed this task I have gained the blueprints of an electronic bonesaw. I believe won't be too far out of your comfort range" he stood up and headed towards the nearby car that he brought. "also you can simply call me Andrew" as he walked the heavy metal plates that he kept with in his uniform clink together. He was very fit for a doctor spending a good amount of time working out meaning he might be able to free run as Barracks does but he spent so much time standing still or kneeling next to the wounded that he felt more protection was more advantageous and then for unrestricted movement.

Evacuation/Mind Games

Yany Mits
Hareet Stinger

Rumble
Yany heard the advice by Bryce. He was right; there was nothing he can do about Havaera. He had to move on...But how?

Soon, Bryce mentioned the Freighters and Yany's guilt rose. He was thinking of Havaera, which lead to hateful thoughts. Yany picked a stone and threw it at a limo, breaking the glass. Yany looked down at himself. Small amounts of anger were entering his systems. Yany looked at Bryce. He wanted to yell, but he didn't. "Let's evacuate the area," he said. "Then we'll search the buildings."

Yany went into a nearby police car and found a microphone. "Attention all civilians!" He yelled. "Please evacuate the area!" Soon, people were walking out of the buildings. Then a girl jumped onto his face. Yany took the girl off with his arms and then held her. "Is anyone missing a child?" He yelled into the microphone.

As Hareet continued clearing the rubble, Andrew told him what he should do. Hareet was startled when he knew about the lemonade. "I guess you're powers are to be a stalker," he joked. Plus, no way he was going to cut down on the lemonade and he wasn't going to exercise either.

Soon, the stalker left him. "Hey!" He called out. "Where are you going?"

Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed Theflamre Theflamre

Users who are viewing this thread

Back