• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

spl3nd1d

I'm really carefree with my partners, so you can be whoever you want! Whether you want to play a canon TWD character, a canon character from another verse, or an OC - I'd love to roleplay with you!

I play a lot of characters, here's my favorites list!

Carol, Beth, Sasha, Eugene, Ezekiel, Connie, Yumiko, Princess, Mercer, Jerry, Lydia, Alpha, Beta, and ask about others! Characters I won't play consist of: Maggie, Enid, Siddiq, and most undeveloped characters.

I won't play Carl, Daryl or Negan in any RPs with romance involved. Too many people forced me to play them with their "OC" and it was torture. I love OCs, but I don't love shipping canon characters with characters I don't know before we even start the roleplay. Playing the three characters up above is hard for me because of how others have made me feel while I played them, so please respect that.

I don't do ships, especially not ones that have huge age gaps or no chemistry on screen. Definitely won't ship with OCs; but wait! Romance is always a possibility unless we decide it's off limits, I just won't plan romance. If you play an OC that catches the eye of a canon character in the roleplay; then by all means, let the romance begin. But remember: chemistry. I don't plan that stuff out. :)

Thanks for reading, tell me if you're interested! I'll roleplay on here and via Discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back