• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Walking Dead. (ooc)

Characters
Here
got my sheets updated with images \( ̄︶ ̄*\))

lol yeah, changed his FC from the last time you saw him
hopefully he'll have better luck in life this time XD

I'm not really going to call you out for length I trust we all have similar goals in mind for this rp :] just be as descriptive/thorough as you can

I was just thinking about Kenny LOL rip him
I was thinking about having Jane's missing older brother meet up with us at some point just not initially... I couuuuld make a cs for him now, but I figure I can just wait til we're at a certain point. Was planning to make him very Kenny/Daryl/Merle vibes so >: ]

With Jun's mountain of issues, I feel like he'd be a prime target for getting Snatched or used as a hostage.

also, what kind of number are we looking for in terms of characters? we've got nine already, are we looking for that many more?

no, I just messaged the other two users who reserved spots in the rp, hopefully they answer soon with whether or not they're still interested, but besides that I'm going to be writing a starting post for the rp thread tomorrow or Thursday and then we can officially start

Admiral I love the art style on your character images, they're concept-artish and nice

Can do! My starters are usually much longer than my normal replies, depending on interaction in the beginning
big same, haha

Admiral I love the art style on your character images, they're concept-artish and nice

big same, haha
Thanks, I tend to avoid face claims of real people when I'm searching. Just feels weird to take the face of a living person and put it on my otherwise original character to me. I lucked out with what I found in Pinterest.

I usually go with art, or draw my own if I can find the motivation. Most of the time I picture a character in my head before writing them so finding an image to match can be really rough, especially when a large portion of my characters aren't human, haha. Lucked out for these two though. It doesn't bother me to grab real people. I think of it like casting them in an acting job P:

no, I just messaged the other two users who reserved spots in the rp, hopefully they answer soon with whether or not they're still interested, but besides that I'm going to be writing a starting post for the rp thread tomorrow or Thursday and then we can officially start
so is it looking like today or thursday now?

oops I forgot to copy and paste where I mentioned the months, its April in Atlanta so semi-humid, but still cool outside in the mornings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back