• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Walking Dead; A Different Perspective

Lol, Rey took the sparkplug of the humvee for a reason, he doesn't trust Kat to not leave without him. Sorry about that RIP

Rey doesn't exactly trust anybody, he just tends to rely on himself before asking for help. I put it in his CS, he won't accept any help or medical attention from people he doesn't feel that he knows too well. The fact that he can do alot himself doesn't improve his attitude either.

Anyways, I'd say that even though he's fucked up, he's still got pretty good taste ( ;) )

Is Kat bipolar? What happened to she'll kill anyone? But she's concerned over a young girl? xD

She is overprotective of children in the EXTREME, also she might be heavily bipolar. You never know. She is on quite a bit of medication.

Hmm. Should we continue posting or just give it some time for the other two? The main reason I ask is Aeina's reaction and opinion will likely have a larger effect on how Ryan continues.

We'll let everyone have their turn, then progress.

@Fantasy Crazy @Archangel Galdrael

Uh...did everyone like die?

Just asking cause usually we'd have a ton more replies in a short time than we have had since we got into the humvee. Unless there are other variables I haven't taken into account, IRL stuff and shiet.

I'm waiting on the others to post before we get the humvee rollin, lolz

oh, looks like i've missed a notification. I'll pick it up xD

Btw, Danny says she won't be able to post all weekend probably, new job. Congrats for her. She said I can be the co-GM while she's gone. Gonna introduce a new enemy faction for the group to combat.

@dieutain you're making your character way too innocent for a thief, as well as it would be highly unlikely to smash a fence to easily with a tire iron. Also, how did he grt his wound? For a first post you should be a little more descriptive, but good post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back