• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Walking Dead; A Different Perspective

I skipped because my first post took place a few days before everyone else's, sorry for the confusion! Most of everyone is still in the un-burned house though right? I'm never getting notifications for this RP...

I dont know been studying so havent considered what to do with sarah yet. Sarah can be persuafed to join with you guys though begrudgingly if she got into trouble she couldnt solve. I am open to suggestion.

Rey doesn't like people too much, and barnaby just goes with whatever rey says most of the time. I just wanted to know if you were cool with them driving off.

Rifty's allready tumbled out, Barnaby and Rey have done this before. Barnaby might wanna swerve tho, humvee vs truck won't be that pretty xD

@Jaeger BLU

Run over a zombie, it'll piss kat off xD

I'm so late to even reading the OOC. >_>

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Ryan's still there if you want Sarah to have a traveling partner or just interaction. If not she can just stay hidden and he'll never see her I guess. Planning to have him check the store, then the truck even though it's unusable and no gas as well. (Thx Rey </3) And then either find somewhere to shack up for the night or just head off in the same direction as the Humvee. The gunfire could have drawn the attention of enough of the dead to make something interesting too. -shrugs-

I get that your studying so if your main reasoning for not wanting to be within a group right now is so that you don't make anyone wait, you don't have to worry about that with me. I'm patient and in no rush, just sayin'. :]

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
Ok i 'ill bite. I will have her sneak around watch Rey and company leave, do whatever.

You looking for Sarah? @Fantasy Crazy
@Crono character, but I can have Aeina meet up with Sarah if you'd like.

Fantasy Crazy] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16480-crono/ said:
@Crono[/URL] character, but I can have Aeina meet up with Sarah if you'd like.
Well i am hopping to meet up the crono as well so we might meet up anyways.

I'm on it. The dismissive charm at it's best. :]

He can be checking over the truck. (with or without aneia) and one of them can spot the girl in the road. Though they'll probably think she's a dead walker at first, haha.

Probably. But she's young so they might just be sad over the thought of a dead little girl and then she'd stir a bit and possibly scare them xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back