• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

The Void

The Nerevarine

A small settlement has managed to thrive in a harsh post apocalyptic world. But times lately have become rough, with increased dust storms and incursions by tribals killing and looting. But now a deadly disease has spread among the settlement's crops, brought in by the bad conditions. Soon the whole town may fall apart at it's seams. 

Their only hope is to send a small team out into what is known as The Void to find a cure, or some new way to survive. But the journey will be dangerous, they will face sandstorms, radiation, mutants, hostile tribals, cannibals, hunger, thirst, and exhaustion. But these are only the least of their worries, as many things far more dangerous and mysterious await in the Void. 

So that is the basic idea I have for this. If you are interested, let me know. Each of us will probably start off playing four characters each, but that number will decline over time. The world is going to be generally dark and dreary, or bright and dreary when the sun is the main villain. As for writing style, I don't care how well/ how much you write. My writing is certainly not top of the line. My posting schedule can be irregular, especially with school and work taking so much time. Post when you can, and I will post when I can.

raw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back