• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Villains' Downfall

Erik smiled at Zoyechka and nodded. "Yes, so leys hope this man can help us." He said surprised he didn't say anything hatful. @Steel Zinogre @The Suspicious Eye

Last edited by a moderator:
He hears something. Peeking over the corner, there he was. Drunk and talking on his phone, laughing and moving around, looking happy. Andrew exits the corner, taking aim. The target took one look at him, as his face changed color and expression, looking frightened. He left the phone down, as Andrew said "Your crimes brought you here.", and fired an arrow, hitting him in the heart, falling down. Andrew hid behind the wall again, before hearing the door open again. He was ready to get out and shoot again, but what he heard was a cry of a woman. He looked to see a woman crying over the corpse. Andrew looked, feeling bad about the contract and about the killing. "M-money is m-money..." He says in his mind, trying to convince himself. Two bodyguards exit, and spot him. Out of instinct, Andrew started climbing a fire exit. Before he could enter a window, one of the bodyguards fire, hitting his shoulder. He yelps and falls through the window, picking himself up and knocking into a man, pushing him aside and running on the hall, ending up on the rooftop. He stopped and started to think which route to take to end up faster home, even though his shoulder was still bleeding.

Wilhelm

After minutes of waiting, a man opens the door, looking like a bouncer. "hey ese, come on in and see the egg heads." The man said as he led wilhelm to the laboratories. "Huh, not too bad, for a bunch of nerds." wilhelm said under his breath, and sat on a chair, in wait for the scientist that is supposed to help with his software update. @Awesomeking13

Hiro Masaki

With hiro standing next to zoyechka, Rocky chased a man around, until the man trips. Rocky cornered the stranger, and belches. The stench of his breath was so bad, the man fainted from the lack of oxygen. "That is one way to do it." Hiro said with a chuckle, since he found Rocky's way of subduing to be very comedic. Maximus flew around, to see if any more baddies were around. @Peaceswore @The Suspicious Eye

Zoyechka watched as Rocky vomited on someone. Okay we need to get this shown the road. Zoyechka turned to Erik "did you find any articles that could hold the scent of the bad people who did this. I saw you find some evidence and put it into your bag. Let's see if Rocky could get a scent of it."

@Steel Zinogre

(Okay truth time, I actually don't know who killed whom or where they are now, does anyone know?)

Erik was completely disgusted by the creature and what he did to one of the gang members. 'This thing? We are going to rely on this!' He thought calmly. "Yeah here. It seems to be some something one of the culprits dropped he muttered as he handed the item to Hiro not wanting to be close to the disgusting creature. ( xD They are at the warehouse that we just left)

Rocky took a big whiff and made a beeline for the owner of the piece of clothing. "Follow that Tetsucabra!!" Hiro shouted as he sprinted after Rocky, with maximus returning to him. Rocky made many sharp turns and found many shortcuts, and eventually found the general area of the owner. Rocky roared, hoping to draw the culprit out. @Peaceswore @The Suspicious Eye

"Um... He is aware that he completely ditched us...right?" Erik asked as he sweatdropped a bit. "Can you please tell me why you like this idiot? He is worse than me when I'm drunk." He stated to Zoyechka. @The Suspicious Eye

(you're kidding me, so I could have waited to kill the, i mean steal their DNA. Then kill them)

Zoyechka smiled as Rocky caught the scent and ran off. She watched as Hiro began to sprint away. She giggled as Erik spoke and looked up at him. "He tells me what he's getting me for my birthday." She reached up for him to carry her. "Come on! Let's follow them!" She smiled at him.

@Peaceswore

"Sometimes I forget you are a ten year old." He muttered before taking out two pairs of goggles. He put one on her than the other on him. "You know the rules." He said before picking her up and speeding after Hiro. He remained a safe distance away from Hiro so he wouldn't see him using his power. When he got near he slowed to a jog and then halted. Even after traveling who knows how many miles he had yet to break a sweat. When he was a few yards away he placed Zoyechka down and took her goggles. "We drove here, in a sports car." He muttered to her before putting away both pairs of googles. @Steel Zinogre @CocoBeans @kira blackthorn @Jailbird

Seraphina was not expecting Aldin to just go in there and killed all three guards, she was bit startled by this, since there was no reason to kill the guards. "Good job, but next time, you didn't have to kill them, your green has stunned them well enough and I knocking them out would of been easy. As well as, perhaps next time, you could save some of the fighting too," she says with a mischievous smile at Aldin. Though she didn't completely agree with his methods, she still wanted to be part of the action and adventure. Seraphina nods her head inside of the security room, back into business. "You guys go inside though, I'm not familiar enough with what you're looking for. I'll stand guard." Seraphina waits for Aldin and Lilly to go into the security room and she stays next to the shadows of the wall and crouches down, if anybody came, she would see them before they see her, in most circumstances. @Jailbird @kira blackthorn (sorry if I'm slow to respond, I have school most weekdays, and I always update my status if I'm away for a certain period of time)

Raven was in his room thinking Bout one million things at once and was laying on his bed. He sighed and stood up, catching a scent of a frog but he had never smelled it that strong before. It also had a slight twist to its scent. He decided to check it out. He jumped out of his window and rolled to break his fall. He continued on his way towards the scent an finally saw the beast with some others by it. He wondered what the beast was so he walked closer.

Lea popped some more popcorn in her mouth and chewed on it as she nodded at Max's affirmation of popcorn and then his explanation of what a movie was. Hearing his added comment about the hugs, Lea swallowed her recent mouthful of popcorn before struggling to explain to Max who she felt about his hugs, all the while she had a bit of popcorn stuck on the corner of her mouth, "No, it's fine. The hugging I mean. It's just...you surprise me with them, and I'm not used to someone hugging me like that...or friendly surprises for that matter." Furrowing her brows at her attempted explanation, Lea then added sheepishly, "I really do like the hugs though. I just...get surprised easily." Lea then mentally face palmed after saying this. That had made no sense. While trying to hide her embarrassment, Lea glanced over at her fire lion and promptly dismissed it, wanting to be alone with Max for the time being.

Max Nobody

"I get what you mean to be honest though you did explain it in a weird way. Also you have popcorn stuck in your teeth." He said with a smirk before taking another handful and stuffing it into his mouth. "Mind if I ask you about your past? Or is that a no no zone?" He joked as he looked at her with a smile. @Steel Zinogre @Trundle @CocoBeans @Jailbird @kira blackthorn

Lea sighed at Max's lack of understanding the underlying explanation that she had a crush on him. Then again, they'd only just met so it was highly unlikely that he shared the feelings for her just yet. Blanching at the idea that she had popcorn stuck in her teeth, Lea blushed before she turned away and quickly removed the small bits from her teeth. Sheepishly grinning, Lea looked back at Max and replied, "I don't mind. Just don't ask Manjano. He hates to talk about his side of our past."

"Well a good thing I'm not watching movies with him." He said with a chuckle. "If you don't want to talk about it then it's fine. I just get curious easily so I was wondering." He said while eating more of the popcorn.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zoyechka smiled and giggled at him. She held his hand and looked up at him. "Yes, yes, I know. Now don't worry I still love you. Nobody likes a jealous man." She smiled and made her way to Hiro. She looked up at where she arrived and stood awestruck. There is no way, did we really just end up where we were before? Man what a shoddy hunt! She pouted and crossed her arms. "No fun." She pulled out her phone and fervently texted. Then she stomped over and walked over to Hiro. She put a hand on his sleeve. "Hiro, I just got a text from my house. They say that they need Rocky and Maximus to come by for a DNA sample for the new security system. You should go, the servants are afraid of Rocky. I'll stay with Erik and wait for the authorities to come. I have to make a statement when they are arrested." She smiled at him "but when I get back we can go get ice cream and you can teach me all about taking care of a kinsect!" She really was excited about her gift, she couldn't wait to have them!

@Steel Zinogre

"Alright then. But i do not find that necessary, but that is just me, however." Hiro said as he hopped onto rocky's back, but rocky stood in place, staring at Raven. "Rocky.. What is wron...?" Hiro stopped as he saw raven also. "Who the hell is that?" Hiro muttered under his breath. He had a bad feeling about this new person in his view. @Trundle @The Suspicious Eye

Raven stopped and spoke calmly. "Yo what's up? I'm Raven. I just happened to smell your pet over here and I was curious." He laughed awkwardly. "Hi."

"I'm Hiro of the Masaki family. and an Ace Hunter in the japanese guild." Hiro said with a bow. "And rocky is no ordinary frog. He is actually a Tetsucabra, only found in Russia." He added as Rocky walked up to Raven and circled around him, taking a couple whiffs of him. "Sorry bout that, he is just getting to know you, since his kind has the nose 10x better than a bloodhound's" Hiro said as maximus screeched, reminding the hunter of what he was instructed to do. "Sorry, i got to go, i gotta put these guy's dna into my charge's security system. Would you like to come?" Hiro asked Raven. @Trundle @The Suspicious Eye

Raven has never heard of a tetsucabra. He was just hoping it wouldn't attack him because Raven smelled like a wolf. He fr nervous but said in a calm voice, "Sure why not. Nice to meet you."

"Alright, mount up. It is gonna be a long way to the mansion." Hiro said as he pole vaulted onto Rocky's back. And hiro extended his hand to help raven up. "now be careful, and do not use the joints as support, climb like you are climbing a cliff." He warned, since Rocky's joints are strong, but sensitive to pressure applied to them. @Trundle

Wilhelm

The Bouncer called Jakob on his phone. "Hey boss, we have cyber man here, where is the main egg head at?" He had asked, growing impatient as Wilhelm curiously goes through the many cabinets of tech and chemicals. "We both know how much I hate people being late. I got an appointment for my dentist in an hour." He added. @Awesomeking13

Jakob heard that his phone was ringing. He had gone back to his penthouse to review his plan in his head, like he had done a million times, he constantly thought of all the pieces he had in play and how their progress was going, making sure all was going according to plan, for the most part they were.

Jakob answered his phone, putting down the glass of scotch he had to do so. He heard his gang member tell him his question, he rolled his eyes, it was a simple question after all. "He's at the 'Techstar HQ', and I don't now, nor ever will I, care about any dentist appointment. Just make sure he gets to the headquarters" Jakob said calmly, trying not to get angry. He hung up and tossed his phone on to the other side of the couch he was sitting on. He closed his eyes and let his body be absorbed into the comfortable leather couch, he took a drink from his glass, realizing how stressed he was getting, probably due to how close the plan was to commencing phase 2. Though he would always deny to anyone that he ever got anxiety or stress over anything, his ego wouldn't allow it.

@Steel Zinogre

Raven used Hiro's hand as help to get up and he sat down on Rocky's back. "This'll be. Umm fun?" He scratched the back of his head in awkwardness.

"Dang.... where the hell is..." the bouncer said as the head scientist entered "Hello?! I am home!" The scientist said as the bouncer sighed with relief. "Hey doc, jakob sent you a new toy to fix." The bouncer said as he walked out the door, Wilhelm waiting patiently as the scientist went upstairs to wilhelm.

Hiro Masaki

"Alright, now we shove off!" Hiro said as rocky hops to the mansion, knowing how to get there and where to go. Hiro was screaming out of pure adrenaline, having as much fun as a man on a roller coaster. @Trundle @Awesomeking13

"He is a terrible body guard." Erik said to Zoyechka, he hadn't gone far and heard the whole thing. "He just invited a complete stranger to your mansion while he is suppose to be doing a security check. I think he is completely retarded."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back