• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Villains' Downfall

Erik chuckled and took out another pair of goggles. He placed them over her eyes before picking her up. "You know I can't. Seriously Jakob will force me to give up my soul. Anyway you know the rules keep your mouth shut unless you like to eat bugs and hold on tight. I promise not to drop you... Maybe." He said with a grin. He tapped his shoes on the ground before speeding off. As he ran he as carful not to give her whiplash or even let a single bug touch her. After five minutes of running what would have taken a car an hour or so, he arrived at the crime scene (though during this little run he purposely caused two car accidents). "Here we are Princess." @The Suspicious Eye

(I am not gonna lie I read nothing over the fight scene that lead to this)

She smiled as he let her down. "Thank you good knight." She began to survey the crime scene. She looked at every inch trying to figure out what had happened. She hoped that fishing a person would be easy. That she would find some easily accessible clue that would lead her right to them. But it wasn't that easy. She couldn't find anything. She wishes she had magic so she could just find them by their scent. " That's it!" She turned to Erik and smiled "I can call Hiro and Rocky can sniff the culprits out! That's a good idea right?"

@Steel Zinogre

"Hiro? I don't know who he is, and I don't like him. Is he one of those goody two shoes you hired or some random merc?" Erik asked as he looked at the scene. "Any useful evidence would have been taken by the police." He muttered to himself. "Go ahead and call him, but if he asks to man questions or if I really hate him, then.... well you know." @The Suspicious Eye

Jakob chuckled, "Calm down there, we have some things to discuss first" Jakob began circling Wilhelm, still observing the man. "If you are going to work for my organization you have to follow two major rules; one, obey every order I give you exactly how I give it to you. Number two, never betray me or my organization in any way. Break any or both of these rules and you will lose your soul..." He said maliciously, he stopped circling and spun his cane once in his hand before planting it firmly in the ground. "Now if you don't like these rules, or think you can break them and get away. I'll let you know that once you're hired, you cannot willingly leave. And I have contacts and resources all around the world, so if you run, I will kill you one way or another. Are we clear?" He asked, narrowing his eyes on the hopeful prospect.

@Steel Zinogre

Awesomeking13 said:
Jakob chuckled, "Calm down there, we have some things to discuss first" Jakob began circling Wilhelm, still observing the man. "If you are going to work for my organization you have to follow two major rules; one, obey every order I give you exactly how I give it to you. Number two, never betray me or my organization in any way. Break any or both of these rules and you will lose your soul..." He said maliciously, he stopped circling and spun his cane once in his hand before planting it firmly in the ground. "Now if you don't like these rules, or think you can break them and get away. I'll let you know that once you're hired, you cannot willingly leave. And I have contacts and resources all around the world, so if you run, I will kill you one way or another. Are we clear?" He asked, narrowing his eyes on the hopeful prospect.
@Steel Zinogre
"My soul? HA! I lost that years ago!" Wilhelm said bluntly. "And plus, I am not a man, not anymore. I am more machine than man now." He added. "And besides, I am gonna have to keep my software up to date some how. Speaking of which, do you know anyone that could do that?" He asked. "Because I am a cyborg, that means my software must be updated every 2 years, and my deadline past 2 months ago." He said as his left hand twitched. "See? This is what happens when i forget my update." he said with irritation.

"Idiot, you still have a soul" Jakob thought to himself, he was hoping that Wilhelm wouldn't have to be killed due to his stupidity. "Of course" Jakob took out a business card and handed it to Wilhelm. "Go to that address and they will help get you situated with a living space, phone, vehicle, whatever it is you need. They'll point you to one of our scientists, we employ some of the best." Jakob nodded at him and then began to walk back to his car, he stopped and turned around. "Lay low for the next couple of days, but don't worry, you'll have lots of work soon enough. Welcome to the Scarlet Rose's" he said before entering his car and speeding away.

Wilhelm watched as Jakob rides off. "Alright, time to find that address." He said as he started to run to where he was directed to. He made it within an hour, feeling somewhat winded from the vigorous exercise. He knocked on the door of the place of the address. "Hello? Anyone home? I was told to come here by my boss." He said, not wanting to say Jakob's name in front of the public, ore to anyone who could hear him. @Awesomeking13

Hiro Masaki

After some time has passed, Rocky is now a clean froggy, while Hiro goes and showers off the stench and gunk from earlier. Meanwhile Maximus flies about the mansion, exploring every nook and cranny.

Peaceswore said:
"Hiro? I don't know who he is, and I don't like him. Is he one of those goody two shoes you hired or some random merc?" Erik asked as he looked at the scene. "Any useful evidence would have been taken by the police." He muttered to himself. "Go ahead and call him, but if he asks to man questions or if I really hate him, then.... well you know." @The Suspicious Eye
Zoyechka stomped her foot, "No! You will not kill him! If you do I will hate you forever and ever!" She pulled out her phone and began to dial. As it was ringing Zoyechka tured to Erik "can you rob the evidence room for leads while I'm on the phone?" Suddenly a woman picked I up it was a maid. Zoyechka spoke softly "I need Hiro, Maximus and Rocky, something terrible has happened I think one of my friends may have been kidnapped!" She sniffed a little to sell the lie. The maid tried to calm Zoyechka down. After she got the location the maid ran to find Hiro. She found him and spoke " Zoyechka, thinks a friend has been kidnapped. You must find and protect her or she will durely be next.

Zoyechka c loses her phone. Then tears vegan to roll down her cheeks. She rubbed her eyes and let her cheeks .

"On it. Let's go gents." Hiro said as he finished dressing back up. Rocky allows hiro to ride his back as maximus flew next to them. Maximus enjoyed flying around, feeling free when in the skies above. Rocky picked up Zoyechka's scent and immediately followed the trail. "Zoyechka! Where are you!?" he called, as rocky grew closer to her position. @The Suspicious Eye

"Fine I won't kill him." He mutteres before putting on his goggles and running off. He stopped just outside the evidence room and waited for a good chance to enter. 'Cameras and a locked door. Easy.' He didn't have to wait long till the person at the desk had to enter the room. With a smirk he ran back to the police station and grabbed a huge pile of papers and ran back to the room. Before he entered he threw the pile of papers effectively blocking the cameras view. He then sprinted in and out in a matter of minutes he arrived back at Zoyechka. "I got the evidence, it's in my bag. I'll look through it once I see this Hiro guy." @The Suspicious Eye

Last edited by a moderator:
Aldin stood from his place behind Seraphina and walked to stand imprint of the door as he used ghost. Combing his ghost and viper powers a acid green smoke Soon appeared around them in the form of vipers. The guards didn't even see it coming thanks to ghost. After a few moments they fell to their knees to weakened to move. That's when he struck. Letting out the Siren scream it peirces their brains like a blade when paired with his other powers and the overload made their heads explode. Stepping back to avoid any splattering brain matter he waited until the smoke vipers finished disposing of the bodies. Nodding satisfied he canceled that power and turned to the others. "I did not know if that would work. Though It's a bit to showy and slow for my liking."

Mizuki peered through her scope as someone exited the police station. Frowning, she watched as the boy named Max from the restaurant walked away. She'd see him enter earlier and wondered what he'd been up to in there. If she recalled correctly, the detective had wanted to see him about something, though she had no idea what. Losing interest in Max, Mizuki shifted her scope back to the entrance just in time to see the chief exiting...with the detective at his side. Damn, there was no way she could take the shot now. She wanted there to be no witnesses and the detective wasn't a part of her contract to be killed. This was most likely going to force Mizuki to have to wait until tomorrow to make her mark.

The twins were both tucked away in their room, the door slightly ajar, as they smiled and occasionally laughed. Inside their room, Lea's fire lion was playing with an ice lion that Manjano had created. The twins both watched with amusement as the two lions play fought with one another. Lea then glanced up at her brother while the lions noisily wrestled and said mentally, 'Hey, it sure looks like our luck is finally kicking in.' Manjano grinned at this and nodded, 'That's for sure.' Glancing over at his sister, Manjano's facial expression became more serious as he asked her mentally, 'Hey, do you really like Max?' Lea blushed like a tomato at this, and looked down at her hands before mentally stuttering, 'I-I guess. I mean, yes. Ah, no. I mean...' Lea groaned in frustration, finding it difficult to express herself. Chuckling at her struggle, Manjano mentally said, 'Don't worry, I understand.' Lea looked up at him with a searching gaze before asking, 'Really?' Manjano grinned back at her and said, 'Yeah, my sis has a crush on Max.' Lea blanched at this and threw a pillow at him before exclaiming out loud, "I do not!" Manjano burst out laughing at her response, knowing he'd guessed correctly.

Max let out a sigh of relief when no one saw him enter through the TV. Even though he knew the twins had powers he wasn't too keen on telling anyone about his especially how he got them. He stood up and stretched letting out a small yawn. 'Did I really get that tired from a dance game?' He scratched the back of his head and lowered his hood as he made his way to the kitchen. He took a seat at his table and pulled out hid laptop. 'Ok time to work.' He thought as he cracked his knuckles and started typing away. *Time skip two minutes*"I'm officially bored." He muttered as he rested his head on his lap top.

Lea abruptly left the twins' room, leaving her brother chuckling at her response to his claim that she had a crush on Max. Lea's fire lion obediently followed her, sniffing at the ice lion before leaving the room. Lea walked back into the living room area, wondering what all of Max's technology did. It was rather fascinating, but Lea highly doubted she'd ever understand all of it. Lea then decided to explore a bit, walking into the kitchen and being surprised when she found Max sitting at the table. Walking to his side, Lea grinned and asked him, "So, how'd the questioning go?" Lea's fire lion joined her side briefly, sitting down on its haunches and huffing at Max in a calm manner before blinking. The lion's tail thumped against the floor occasionally while it regarded Max with a sense of curiosity.

Max lifted his head slightly and looked at Lea. "He just asked me one question about this kid I met." He said as he propped his head onto his hand. He looked over to the side and saw the fire lion, he kept a blank face as he inspected with curiosity. 'I wonder if I could do something like that with my power?' "Nice lion, I would say don't burn anything down, but if it was dangerous then my house wouldn't be standing." He joked before glancing at his laptop. 'Only 5% completed? This is going to take awhile.' "So you have telepathy with your brother and fire powers?"

Lea continued to grin at Max as she nodded and said, "Yeah, that's the basic gist of things. I've always wondered if I could have some kind of control over lightning since it's kind of like fire, but I've never really attempted anything with it. I have really good control over fire though, so I feel like I could figure out lightning as well." The fire lion then stood up before walking straight to Max's side and gently nudging his hand with its snout, as if asking Max to pet him. While the lion was entirely made of flames, it's 'fur' only felt warm to the touch, the flames being kept at a safe level by Lea's control.

"Haha It would be pretty cool to control lightning or electricity. If I think about it, it may be overpowered, seeing how useful and dangerous it is." He said with a grin as he petted the Lion. "This is pretty intresting, I guess your brother can do the same thing, but he can manipulate...ice?" He asked unsure what the owl he had seen earlier was actually made up of.

Lea continued to grin and then took a seat beside Max before nodding. She then replied, "Yeah, he mainly controls water and then can control both its liquid and solid states. Thus, the ice. He prefers to make his companions out of ice since it's easier to control than a completely fluid creature. Such a creature requires intense concentration for him." Glancing sideways at Max, Lea cocked her head before asking him, "What can you do?" She had an intuitive feeling that since Max wasn't freaking out or calling them freaks then he had to have some kind of powers as well. Perhaps it had to do with technology considering he surrounded himself with it.

Max stiffened slightly and hesitantly answered. "I'm a Bio-engineer." He said before grinning. "It pays reallllly well as you can see from my house. This place was a complete dump when I bought it, so I did what any engineer would have done and fixed it. Now it is awesome, thanks to yours truly." He said before glancing at his computer again. '20% Geez I need to get a new anti virus software.' He thought as he continued to pet the lion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lea furrowed her brows at Max's answer and then listened intently before asking, "What's a bio-engineer?" Having grown up the way that they'd had, the twins were both very clueless about many things in the world and anything related to technology was definitely something they knew nothing about. Lea's fire lion would purr...if lions could purr. Alas, lions can't and so it resolved to rubbing its head against Max's hand and putting one of its paws on his lap. The only real way it could express that it was pleased.

Max smiled at her and couldn't help but grin at the lion (yes he is a cat person) "They are people that focus on generating life from scratch or they try to modify existing life. Requires a LOT of math, science, physics, and of course biology. Most people couldn't get to my level of expertise by the age of fifty, so I'm considered a prodigy" He said with pride. "Not to brag or anything."

Lea felt herself slightly blush at Max's smile, it was just so...attractive. She then blinked these thoughts away as she listened to Max's explanation. Cocking her head at him again, Lea asked, "So, are my brother and myself creating life from scratch by creating our companions?" She then gestured towards her fire lion, which promptly cocked its head at Max, copying Lea's head motion perfectly.

"Not really, it's not actually alive. This lion needs you in order to keep a physical form, right? Well most Bio engineers try to create a living things that can survive without someone giving it power." He said trying to explain it the best he could.

Lea nodded at this, her mind beginning to finally understand the concept. Her fire lion sniffed at Max's hand again, blinking at him and wondering why he'd stopped petting him. Lea grinned at this and then said, "I think he really likes you." Minor details that the lion felt Lea's feelings for Max and was simply depicting them in his own fashion.

Max smirked and petted the lion with one hand and looked over at his computer. 'Finally it's done.' He thought. He scooted the laptop in front of him and began to type with one hand. "Lucky for him I like felines." He said with a grin. 'Though there fur get's really staticy when I touch them.' He thought and chuckled under his breath remembering the last time he pet an animal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back