• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Sure just let me know what the edit is. Aight Ill be able to respond tomorrow folks I hope I can keep you all alive and interested as we exit the tutorial phase o3o
Just Editing something for Dracumon's Second Evo Line, It needs a lil Bit of changing.

Hey as I make this post i wanted to hand out some high praise again for this round of posts

Pumpkid Pumpkid Again your build on current Ruth is great their is just so much potential between her, and Impmons growth. Still extremely excited to see how they grow separately and as a duo equally.

galvanismgal galvanismgal So Ill give points and story secrets since Mei did hit something square on the head. Elemental damage is still a factor however "Clothed" Digimon aka Fake Digimon ignore all those rules they take all damage equally unless under special hits or special scenarios are involved. ALSO WOW MEI WOW.

Twist Twist Ahhhh we have our take charge responsible girl x3. I love Kimi, and her nature. Her passion for her hobby really does give you a good idea of her character, and the trials that may challenge her in the future(Yet again totally not going to steal that card... nope... never...)

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon So Arii brings up a valid thing i should clear up so areas only recover from massive damage inflicted onto them small things like a knife cut against trees and stuff will stay. Scathe keeping me on detail patrol XD good for checking me lol. Again Arii is a great addition and I am happy to have them in this story as I am planning some big stuff for them in the future.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain I like the curiosity your having Alex concentrate on the mystery of Cutemon. I also like the looming torture to the build that you have given me to work on XD.... I might be equally cruel to Alex as I am to Arii .

Anorgos Anorgos You amazing bass lord lol. So I do have to point out that yes fake mon were once real digimon before being devoured from the inside becoming a shell puppet to the tendrils as some additional knowledge Chel has only ever heard of them , and this is in fact her first time seeing them. These things are extremely rare to mostly everyone else to sight except three people who had the displeasure of discovering them.... in a particularly powerful scenario the group will one day learn about. Also its funny she brings up why no ones tried to leave by sea i would love someone to actually ask that XD. Oh wait what is that you did XD MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan I LOVED HOW LEONARD TESTED THE MEMORY ELEMENY AND THAN IMMEDIATELY REGRETED IT XD LMFAO. Also you gave me a cool thing to play on as well thank you lol.

So from this point how ever you guys want to interact or who you want to interact with is up to you I threw some chewy stuff to jump on along with offer you freedom to mingle past this point. Ill givevyou guys two rounds before I move you officially into Arc 1. (Which I will than put up the expected flow chart for said arc 1 to give you guys a expectation of flow mind you i am totally open to path changes though and actually have planned for them XD)

Hey as I make this post i wanted to hand out some high praise again for this round of posts

Pumpkid Pumpkid Again your build on current Ruth is great their is just so much potential between her, and Impmons growth. Still extremely excited to see how they grow separately and as a duo equally.

galvanismgal galvanismgal So Ill give points and story secrets since Mei did hit something square on the head. Elemental damage is still a factor however "Clothed" Digimon aka Fake Digimon ignore all those rules they take all damage equally unless under special hits or special scenarios are involved. ALSO WOW MEI WOW.

Twist Twist Ahhhh we have our take charge responsible girl x3. I love Kimi, and her nature. Her passion for her hobby really does give you a good idea of her character, and the trials that may challenge her in the future(Yet again totally not going to steal that card... nope... never...)

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon So Arii brings up a valid thing i should clear up so areas only recover from massive damage inflicted onto them small things like a knife cut against trees and stuff will stay. Scathe keeping me on detail patrol XD good for checking me lol. Again Arii is a great addition and I am happy to have them in this story as I am planning some big stuff for them in the future.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain I like the curiosity your having Alex concentrate on the mystery of Cutemon. I also like the looming torture to the build that you have given me to work on XD.... I might be equally cruel to Alex as I am to Arii .

Anorgos Anorgos You amazing bass lord lol. So I do have to point out that yes fake mon were once real digimon before being devoured from the inside becoming a shell puppet to the tendrils as some additional knowledge Chel has only ever heard of them , and this is in fact her first time seeing them. These things are extremely rare to mostly everyone else to sight except three people who had the displeasure of discovering them.... in a particularly powerful scenario the group will one day learn about. Also its funny she brings up why no ones tried to leave by sea i would love someone to actually ask that XD. Oh wait what is that you did XD MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan I LOVED HOW LEONARD TESTED THE MEMORY ELEMENY AND THAN IMMEDIATELY REGRETED IT XD LMFAO. Also you gave me a cool thing to play on as well thank you lol.
I mean once he said that about attempting to go out, Dracumon had to shoot down his attempts with bringing up some teasingly suffering.

i cant believe I got lore about elemental damage by starting to set up the Mei thinks pokemon and digimon are the same joke

LMAO glad that you like them can't wait for the continuation of their horrible very bad no good day xD

Arii is fun to pick on which is why I saw potential to protect @.@ and with Rósín to the addition it is proof! Mei is hilarious to me. I love her. Taking Gabumon's fur. Poor old man xD I have yet for Ruth to interact with anyone else but excited to be surprised. Also ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon I may or may not have squealed when Arii took Ruth's hand xD

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Yes of course Leo is cute and handsome anyone would date him 😌 poor guy dumped at prom

Last edited:
Arii is fun to pick on which is why I saw potential to protect @.@ and with Rósín to the addition it is proof! Mei is hilarious to me. I love her. Taking Gabumon's fur. Poor old man xD I have yet for Ruth to interact with anyone else but excited to be surprised. Also ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon I may or may not have squealed when Arii took Ruth's hand xD

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan Yes of course Leo is cute and handsome anyone would date him 😌 poor guy dumped at prom
XD, He tried his best only to get shot down in the worst way by his crush

Very understandable and i am getting run Arii from the Ruth crush vibes XD

XD, He tried his best only to get shot down in the worst way by his crush
Well if it makes Leonard feel better Chel is a viable romance option if he attempts to pursue XD

Well if it makes Leonard feel better Chel is a viable romance option if he attempts to pursue XD
XD she just wants to repay them but they're always so damn protective so she has to stick around them until it's repaid but they won't let her. Damn you sweet Arii!!

Lol I low-key ship Rosin x Chel but I am incredibly curious how Leo will capture her heart. I'm down for both 😏 Go Leonard! At least one of the blondes has a chance T-T

XD she just wants to repay them but they're always so damn protective so she has to stick around them until it's repaid but they won't let her. Damn you sweet Arii!!

Lol I low-key ship Rosin x Chel but I am incredibly curious how Leo will capture her heart. I'm down for both 😏 Go Leonard! At least one of the blondes has a chance T-T
xD It's the subconscious "how many of these people have ever been in a survival situation?" thing, lmao

xD It's the subconscious "how many of these people have ever been in a survival situation?" thing, lmao
0 but keep that up and you'll have a Ruth crushing on Arii thinking its something else. Granted, she already is a hopeless romantic lol

So we have Arii the Survival expert, Ruth the medic, Raven the astronomer (compass or map person)

Well Hopes to Leo in winning Chel's Heart

I almost forgot, Scatterbrain Scatterbrain did you reveal what exactly was wrong with his leg? Is it fractured or sprained ankle?
Technically it's an injury to his back, not legs. Probably injured (maybe broke?) one of his lower vertebrate, damaging the nerves, so he is partially paralysed from the waist down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back