• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

• Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

• o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Results are only viewable after voting.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Holding myself back form making a ton of Mei is terrible quipts for the sake of the scene progressing. Just know if this was more rapid fire small talk she would be much much worse rather than carefully biding her time. Everyone worries about Ace and Mei is just "my opinion of you is the same if you have a working spine or not" then shoves him off a cliff or something.

Apparently Mei is going to be the unimpressed step mother in Chel's romance route because she is not going to let some like at least 30 year old woman date teens.

Mei and Arii share something of a braincell

Which is to say less than stellar opinions of the party as a whole

Arii: your an idiot
Mei: but your a useful idiot : ) (sacrifices them to the digi gods for an average hair day)

the point is she knows its poison so while she is an asshole she is at least smart in that sense. meanwhile ruth is probs in the background like omg noooo i'll eat the poison mushroom for you arii : ((((
Oh, no, I meant Arii thought she was trying to murder them xD and was just kinda like "I mean dick move but like if you wanted to kill me there are easier ways to do it"

Oh, no, I meant Arii thought she was trying to murder them xD and was just kinda like "I mean dick move but like if you wanted to kill me there are easier ways to do it"
oh lol
but thats the difference Arii is efficient but Mei is about her persona, the performance, a la I could snap your ego like a corn chip but your going to eat this mushroom so she can cry over your dying body for character growth before the healer arrives

oh lol
but thats the difference Arii is efficient but Mei is about her persona, the performance, a la I could snap your ego like a corn chip but your going to eat this mushroom so she can cry over your dying body for character growth before the healer arrives
Regrettably, that is something Arii is possibly physically incapable of understanding beyond "She's just Like That" lmao

I feel like they could have some interesting character dynamics, though, being Arii the "frank and to the point" and Mei being "if I lose the persona I die"

I can not establish enough that the fact Mei wrote fan fiction for her magazine digimonthly (the monthly magazine for digimon monthly) and eventually, hopefully, just like my other prepped jokes it will be revealed in the worst moment justs knifes Chel because she doesn't ship it.

Regrettably, that is something Arii is possibly physically incapable of understanding beyond "She's just Like That" lmao

I feel like they could have some interesting character dynamics, though, being Arii the "frank and to the point" and Mei being "if I lose the persona I die"
the one time Mei is real Arii knows she is going to push them off the cliff like in the lion king.

Had a thought in regards to a potential plot point for Ace that I wanted everyone's opinion on. It may or may not happen this way depending on how things go but I was thinking that as I have included the Digi-Egg of Fate in one of my lines (although I misremembered it as Miracles but the idea I'm still going for could still potentially stand) I might possibly have that been the thing that cures Ace of his injury, like it has special powers in conjunction with armour digivolution.

me: wow i have some jokes planned tee hee misunderstandings
me now: none of you will date doki doki heart pounding survival horror

XD oh gawd

Had a thought in regards to a potential plot point for Ace that I wanted everyone's opinion on. It may or may not happen this way depending on how things go but I was thinking that as I have included the Digi-Egg of Fate in one of my lines (although I misremembered it as Miracles but the idea I'm still going for could still potentially stand) I might possibly have that been the thing that cures Ace of his injury, like it has special powers in conjunction with armour digivolution.

Hmmm unfortunately i can't pass that only because the eggs wont work that way... I cant say why cause it would enter the realm of spoilers. Yet I can work with you on a replacement idea for said situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back