• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The Veil To Spurn: A Digimon Survivor Tale(OOC)

Alright lets be honest who expected Arii to get kidnapped right out the door XD

• Honestly I am surprised it didnt happen in the first post.

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Well shiitake mushrooms

• MY BABY ARII NUUUUUUUH

• ... I feel nothing, and that scares me XD

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • o3o Azure the moment you accepted them we knew we would be disappointed if you didn't.

• All according to plan....

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
@galvanismgal Again i just freaking loves Mei's insane rich girl mentality XD poor Gabumon is going to come out of this partnership with dozens of ptsd's like PhD's lol.

@Venchi1986 I do hope to see more of The boys but i get this one moment didnt get them a clear in so hopefully this helps. I do like Elecmons thinking though being more concentrated on the follow up than the right now.

Pumpkid Pumpkid Ruth is just easily wowed i feel XD. Impmon coming in strong with his first attack x3.

@Anorgos Welp we see who the rescue teams leader is now XD. Lopmon aerial parachutes-landing gear in a store near you.

ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon lmfao i swear if they land how i think they are going to land XD

............................................................................................................... First half of post complete finishing up second half now.
You forgot Twist Twist Scatterbrain Scatterbrain :0

But thank you. She probably would have done the same thing Mei did if not for Rósín's warning. Also, I approve of Rósín being leader xD they are motherly after all.
Chel sounds like this lol:

Raven: definitely a more chill version of Savvy Hyuga:

EXCELLANT

LMFAO I can just here her screams perfect now XD.

GO FORTH AND FIND YOUR VOICE XD

Honestly I considered her voice a Victorian duchess who goes ohohohoho already XD.

Don't add that fuel to the fire XD.

Mikey is to perfect a match XD

Post is in finishing stages @galvanismgal Scatterbrain Scatterbrain Mirai-chan Mirai-chan ScatheAriiasqDrayceon ScatheAriiasqDrayceon Pumpkid Pumpkid @Venchi1986 @Anorgos Twist Twist

Will be up today just going over it a few times to make sure I didnt miss any details. Also my reactions to your current round of posts will also be up soon lol.

I can hear Raven's voice it fits well but Chel is a shocker.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan I already love Leo. Mikey is a gem.

You forgot Twist Twist Scatterbrain Scatterbrain :0

But thank you. She probably would have done the same thing Mei did if not for Rósín's warning. Also, I approve of Rósín being leader xD they are motherly after all.

I can hear Raven's voice it fits well but Chel is a shocker.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan I already love Leo. Mikey is a gem.
LMFAO well ya there not in the rescue team which is the first half I did so far XD

Twist Twist LMFAO super serious fight going on and Kimi's, totally blocking it out I don't know why that made me freaking laugh so hard at first. I love the concentration on her clearly grounding item being a digimon card though totally will not attempt to steal it in the future... not at... alll... *Extremely starts writing a plot to steal the card*

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain I loved the adorable badassness that is cutemon i expect a lot of good things form them both in the future also now have some solid antagonist plans for ya.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan I love Dracomon personality freaking lol they got me laughing so freaking hard him and Leonard. I love them so much lol.

Twist Twist LMFAO super serious fight going on and Kimi's, totally blocking it out I don't know why that made me freaking laugh so hard at first. I love the concentration on her clearly grounding item being a digimon card though totally will not attempt to steal it in the future... not at... alll... *Extremely starts writing a plot to steal the card*

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain I loved the adorable badassness that is cutemon i expect a lot of good things form them both in the future also now have some solid antagonist plans for ya.

Mirai-chan Mirai-chan I love Dracomon personality freaking lol they got me laughing so freaking hard him and Leonard. I love them so much lol.
I mean Dracumon is meant to be an arrogant Bastard of a Mon'

BUT JESUS CHRIST WHY DID CHEL KISS LEO!?

POST IS UP
Metal Seadramon's POV:
Donald Glover Pizza GIF

I feel bad for them. He seems like the sensible type and I adore him for that. I just feel sorry the cast is a bit of a nutcase xD blame the digimon adventure anime they grew up watching.

Fangmon is a zombie? Oh god this is a horror situation. Ruth ain't giving up Arii xD she gonna fight back. She still owes them their safety for catching her and saving her. Also, someone's been watching FNAF xD or maybe it's just me.

I mean Dracumon is meant to be an arrogant Bastard of a Mon'

BUT JESUS CHRIST WHY DID CHEL KISS LEO!?

LMFAO I love that is what your concentrating on against your terminating cloth tentacle digimon xD

Metal Seadramon's POV:
Donald Glover Pizza GIF

I feel bad for them. He seems like the sensible type and I adore him for that. I just feel sorry the cast is a bit of a nutcase xD blame the digimon adventure anime they grew up watching.

Fangmon is a zombie? Oh god this is a horror situation. Ruth ain't giving up Arii xD she gonna fight back. She still owes them their safety for catching her and saving her. Also, someone's been watching FNAF xD or maybe it's just me.

XD exactly how he feels.

IS HE LOL THE MYSTERY CONTINUES NEXT TIME ON DIGIMON... Actually I know nothing of fnaf lol so I have no Idea what I referenced

LMFAO I love that is what your concentrating on against your terminating cloth tentacle digimon xD

XD exactly how he feels.

IS HE LOL THE MYSTERY CONTINUES NEXT TIME ON DIGIMON... Actually I know nothing of fnaf lol so I have no Idea what I referenced
I mean you took the boy's possible first kiss man 😭 Ruth would freak out too.

Nooooo!!! XD Impmon to the rescue or something. Would be good character development. (We can attack right? One combat per post?)

Oh the description of Fangmon melting made me think of FNAF. The animatronics melting in the fire and it's a creepy exo skeleton

I mean you took the boy's possible first kiss man 😭 Ruth would freak out too.

Nooooo!!! XD Impmon to the rescue or something. Would be good character development. (We can attack right? One combat per post?)

Oh the description of Fangmon melting made me think of FNAF. The animatronics melting in the fire and it's a creepy exo skeleton

You have four combat actions per round.

Ahhhh didn't know that LoL

Arii going through it man, lmfao

I feel like this has some interesting potential tho, in that like. Who wants to listen to the guy they just had to rescue, especially when they're so bitchy about what's good to eat and what's not

Arii going through it man, lmfao

I feel like this has some interesting potential tho, in that like. Who wants to listen to the guy they just had to rescue, especially when they're so bitchy about what's good to eat and what's not

I WAS FROZEN TODAY *Totally not a reference that timestamps my generation XD*

You did take his First Kiss Away, What a Bummer.

But Spoilers, His Next Reaction is going to be the most expected one like in them cartoons.

How dare you do this to me NOW WATCH AS I GO ALL CARDS IN ON IT AS IF I DIABOLICALLY LOVE IT XD

I can imagine the poor blonde with a major crush on Chel.

Us blondes gotta stick together. Forever unrequited love 😭

XD Watch Ruth fall in love with one of the side characters just like Leonard XD.

Righto,

I can also imagine on Chel striking down all his attempts of wooing her XD

XD we wont know tell he tries XD

Like you stole my first kiss of course I like you. That would be funny and interesting.

XD

Kool Aid GIF

Azurian Dream Azurian Dream When I were meeting our second digimon btw? With Bushiagumon I think it makes sense to meet him before Tentomon digivolves but that depends.
SO secondary partners will start popping up especially in the Forest Arc after everyone gets first line Champion evolutions for their bio partner. The reasoning being is you wont actually be able to bond with secondary partners until your characters have survived a week on the island for main plot reasons. After that I will be notifying you of plot line where your secondaries or thirds will start making cameos to than eventually lead to you bonding them to your Digi vice. Minus one most will not be immediate gains.

Cause to bond means the digimon has to resonate with you, and for most personalities that not done overnight. The one i hint at only passes do to the fact the personality kind goes against the grain on it given the humans mentality. DOnt worry its not raven she wont get secondary for A LONG TIME LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back