• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Vampires Are Back! The vampires are back in tooooown~

WinterFever

Somebody's Nobody
Once upon a time in a little town in Maelon County, called Kingsmen. Nothing exciting happened. Literally nothing, it was a small town of no more than five hundred people. Everyone pretty much knew each other. It was a fishing town in the spring and a beach resort town in the summer, otherwise. It was desolate.
Kids had to be bussed to other counties to go to school. That's how small the Kingsmen town was. Just a little place near the beach, off the beaten path to bigger and better things. That is until Sindy Lou decided she wanted to be funny and burn her grandmother's sacred charm in the woods by the abandoned docks.

After she claimed that nothing happened after the burning of the charm, things started to get weird.
At first, it was little things. Like, a few things going missing in a store. People chalked it up as kids stealing and trying to be cool.
Then, medical supplies started to go missing. Nothing like Advil or Tylonal, No, like surgical equipment, opioids for pain, things that were used for actual emergencies.

And then it happened the first disappearance. Jake Lawrence. The star athlete of Clemson High, the all American quarterback. It was his senior year and he just up and disappeared one night. He wasn't the last though. Henry Anderson, Katie Moore, and Lacy Mathews were also missing just to name a few.

Now, there has been issued a curfew for those who live in Kingsmen. A crappy effort to try and stop any more from missing people by the police. But, will that really be able to stop whatever was causing all of these abnormalities in the little quaint town of Kingsmen?

--

The spell was broken. The beings that have been blocked from their favorite hunting grounds are now free to hunt once more. No longer are they forced to ration their feedings, they can now gorge on fresh blood and flesh.

The Prince of Night has been sending out parties, tasked with sealing the necessities, Fresh food for the pets, medical supplies for the injured and test subjects, and not to mention new food and breeding stock of humans.
They have been condemned to an island of the night for far too long on stagnant blood. With the foolish action of one human, the vampires now have free reign once more to take what they want. When they want. The question now is, will the vampires take over the human world? Or will they simply stay on their island and live in cohabitation?

Vampire x Human + Slave/master

Rules.
-At least two posts a week would be cool with me. As I get busy sometimes as well~
-Good grammar, and spelling.
-Someone who will play the male for me, or is willing to double~ (m/f only please)
-At least two paragraph's a reply please~ It'll help to carry the roleplay along~
-Someone who will help to create new ideas and not have me come up with everything.
-Be at least eighteen as I am an adult and feel odd roleplaying with those younger than me. Although, if you're a creative person, you might be able to persuade me.
-I only rp through pm's.
-I usually only use anime or digital images for my characters, but feel free to use real if that's what you're comfortable with~

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_lyz40p9AgK1r9xerro1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back