• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Vampire Diaries/The Originals

Saltwater Bound

Always & Forever
Hi all!

I’m Saltwater Bound and as you can probably tell from the title, I’m looking for someone who’d like to do a TVD/TO roleplay. Legacies isn’t available where I’m at but if you like characters from that show, I’d be happy to do the research!

Below I’ll elaborate a lil on what I’m looking for. I’ll also include what you can expect from me, but if you still have any questions on that, please feel free to PM. Thanks in advance for reading <3

What I’m looking for in a RP:
  • Canon/OC: I personally like Canon/OC. Of course, I’d be happy to do Canon/Canon or OC/OC for you if you prefer those. I also like to adapt my OC to make it go with the pairing my partner has in mind: I love one big story with interaction between all characters.
  • Doubling: I love doubling & will always put in equal effort. I’d be happy to play whoever you want — and all gender pairings are cool too.
  • Plot: I love telling a story with threats, enemies, danger, all that good urban fantasy drama. I love romance, but for me, like in TVD/TO, there needs to be other stuff happening as well.
  • Side characters: personally I feel like this helps keep things interesting.
  • Post length: above all, a post needs something new for my characters to react to. Length can vary depending on context. That said, I love detailed writing; I think my minimum would be around 2 paragraphs per character? Honestly though, as long as there’s plot and genuine (attention to) detail, I’m flexible.

What I’m looking for in a partner:
  • 21+ bc I’m in my late twenties.
  • Plotting: I love sharing ideas and coming up with plots together. E.g. if you have a Canon in mind for your OC, I’d love to know the kinda story/dynamics you have in mind. If only one person comes up with ideas, I feel like that kills a RP real quick.
  • Communication: life happens, or maybe you’re not feeling the RP. 100% understandable. Pls do shoot me a quick “hey, no longer feeling it” or “Imma roadtrip for 3 months.” Of course, you can always expect the same courtesy from me. And seriously, don’t worry about wanting to pause or stop. If you PM me “busy” or “not feeling it” all I will be is eternally grateful that you’ve taken the time to let me know.
  • OOC chat: love it, at the very least to keep plotting/fangirling/-boying as we go so things stay interesting.
  • Posting frequency: on average you can expect around 3 posts a week from me for longer posts, which is a frequency I enjoy from the other side as well. For shorter posts I can def up the frequency.

Interested/questions? Pls feel free send me a PM with the kinda things you’d like to write about <3

Last edited:
Hey, I'm Destiny, and I'd love to start an Rp up with an Elijah for my OC and practically anyone for you.

I never like to expend to much energy on these "I'm interested" posts, because most of the time they don't go through.
Basically, I'm active, literate, and love OOC chatter. I'd be willing to send samples as well, if you want them.

If you wanna chat more about specifics you can message me on here or through discord -- Destuhnee#8474.

Hope to hear from you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back