• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom The Vampire Diaries (Alaric? Damon?)

Caiotic

villains aren’t born, darling. they’re made
Roleplay Type(s)

maxresdefault.jpg

Why did no one tell me about The Vampire Diaries sooner? And why is it so LONG? Nonetheless, I've fallen down a rabbit hole and am completely obsessed. My roommate had been watching it one day, somewhere in season 3, when I jumped in. I then proceeded to watch seasons 3 thru 6 with her before starting over from the beginning to watch it all of the way through, which is what I'm doing now. I know most everything there is to know at this point.

A few things I'd like to note:

- You must be 18+. I'm nearly 23 so I'd feel comfortable if you were also an adult, especially with how mature The Vampire Diaries can be.
- I'm 100% okay with doubling. I can try my hand at almost anyone. I'm looking for someone to play either Damon or Alaric.
- Romance is the way I wanna go. But mature and dark themes are also perfectly acceptable. I mean, we are talking about The Vampire Diaries here after all.
- I wont reply to one-liners. I normally do a few paragraphs per response, or I match my partner. So I'd like the same from you.
- I pretty much only PM RP. I'm not a huge fan of threads as I like to keep my work private.
- Side characters are a huge deal in a roleplay. Randomly throw Jeremy into the story? Alaric pops up out of nowhere? Klaus suddenly wants to wreck havoc? I love it and I'll do the same.
- I work a lot, but on my days off I try my best to be active frequently. To be honest, when I'm not at work, I'm kind of a homebody... So I'm capable of replying multiple times a day sometimes.
- If you have anything you don't want to include, such as triggers of some sort, don't be afraid to mention them to me!
- I LOVE OOC chat. Hype with me, fangirl with me! I'm currently watching the series through and I'd love to be able to come at you with excitement as we roleplay and as I go through the episodes in the show.

What I'm looking for: OC x Damon Salvatore or OC x Alaric Saltzman
Once again, I'm 100% okay with doubling and can try my hand at anyone!

If you're interested, please don't hesitate to hit me up! PM me or comment below! :)

Hey, I'm Destiny, and I'd love to start an Rp up with an Elijah for my OC and I think I'm pretty confident with both Alaric and Damon.

I never like to expend to much energy on these "I'm interested" posts, because most of the time they don't go through.
Basically, I'm active, literate, and love OOC chatter. I'd be willing to send samples as well, if you want them.

If you wanna chat more about specifics you can message me on here or through discord -- Destuhnee#8474.

Hope to hear from you! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back