• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Yvette: "you know, I do believe that would be a great adventure. très magnifique! We would like that very much. Right, my darling Vupix?"

Vulpix: "Vul-Vulpix!"

Yvette: "ma bonne fille!"

397319-1c5286e59544304688c4a0f2ecef2208.jpg

Darlene: Let's go. I am just certain that we could come across a place that we could spend the night at. It's rather late. Think we ought to camp out? There's a park that is said to be across from... City hall.

She looked at the map and saw that it stood true...

Darlene: Yeah. Park. We could camp out... I may be uber rich... but i know how to camp. One of the multiple things that i can do... but then again it isn't usually fun for me as i usually had to do it alone... *Sighs* yeah... sucks being rich and yet feel like someone who's just so alone...

Black Rainbow Sphinx Black Rainbow Sphinx

Darlene: Let's go. I am just certain that we could come across a place that we could spend the night at. It's rather late. Think we ought to camp out? There's a park that is said to be across from... City hall.

She looked at the map and saw that it stood true...

Darlene: Yeah. Park. We could camp out... I may be uber rich... but i know how to camp. One of the multiple things that i can do... but then again it isn't usually fun for me as i usually had to do it alone... *Sighs* yeah... sucks being rich and yet feel like someone who's just so alone...

Yvette: "hm. I suppose it would be best to camp out for the night. I am glad you know how to camp because je ne peux pas camper pour sauver ma vie. I cannot imagine what it is like to be rich, mon amie. My mother and father both work very hard to make sure we have a home"

> Vulpix tries to act tough for her trainer, to let her know she was a great guard Pokemon. Even though they both knew Vulpix was rather shy and easily spooked

Yvette: "une femme si audacieuse! Good girl"

(this was ironic as an alternate reality saw Yvette come from a very wealthy family)

"Uhh.. no. Since Noodles is slightly smaller than the average Poochyena, he can't carry to much weight. But, he can run very fast. Bive, Charto and I can walk." he said, sort of slouching at the thought of walking all that way.

f21be9f5ebc1c3b823ef59ce291a6109.png

5ab73301254cb43df0fade06880ff579.png

Kimberly Dunmore (2).jpg
Kimberly: *Smiles* You don't need to walk there. Hop on. There's room for two people here. besides... i'd rather us both going to the same spot... at the same time and not having to catch up all the time. I mean... It's not all that bad to do as it happens from time to time. But after so long... it's a pain in the ass. Trust me... I've seen people having that crap happen to them almost every single time i looked back. It gradually got to be a total eyesore.

BenBean BenBean

Yvette: "hm. I suppose it would be best to camp out for the night. I am glad you know how to camp because je ne peux pas camper pour sauver ma vie. I cannot imagine what it is like to be rich, mon amie. My mother and father both work very hard to make sure we have a home"

> Vulpix tries to act tough for her trainer, to let her know she was a great guard Pokemon. Even though they both knew Vulpix was rather shy and easily spooked

Yvette: "une femme si audacieuse! Good girl"

(this was ironic as an alternate reality saw Yvette come from a very wealthy family)

(Nice alternate. Kinda like an opposite circumstance... right?)

It was only moments later that they reached the one park. It was that park which looked at the City hall on the other side. Geez! That park has got to be a total landmark for them as everytime they were to look... there was that park... once more.

Darlene: I don't want to be suspicious of this park... but doesn't it seem like it's got some... bad history here?

(I really don't feel like typing all this out so uh... mostly summarize it.)

Whittaker introduced himself as being associated with the Underground Pokémon League. Which he invited Maya to join the league, which she accepted. She was then told the locations of the various Sub-Leagues, so the first one she was heading too, was in New York. Afterwards, Whittaker left and Maya was discharged from the hospital. It was pretty late and as Maya and Britney were leaving, they noticed a lot of people were being brought in. Seems a pretty big battle had taken place and innocent people were caught in the cross fire.

"Well, I'll be heading back and finding Macie, see what she's doing," Britney said as Maya gives a light nod, "You sure you'll be ok by yourself?"

"... I'm not by myself," Maya said holding out her Pokeball, "I got Dragon with me."

Britney nodded, "Well, all right. Call if you need anything."

Maya nodded back and Britney headed off to locate Macie. While Maya, debated if she should head straight for New York now, or get a room and wait until the morning.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

View attachment 460384
Kimberly: *Smiles* You don't need to walk there. Hop on. There's room for two people here. besides... i'd rather us both going to the same spot... at the same time and not having to catch up all the time. I mean... It's not all that bad to do as it happens from time to time. But after so long... it's a pain in the ass. Trust me... I've seen people having that crap happen to them almost every single time i looked back. It gradually got to be a total eyesore.

BenBean BenBean

(Nice alternate. Kinda like an opposite circumstance... right?)

It was only moments later that they reached the one park. It was that park which looked at the City hall on the other side. Geez! That park has got to be a total landmark for them as everytime they were to look... there was that park... once more.

Darlene: I don't want to be suspicious of this park... but doesn't it seem like it's got some... bad history here?

Yvette: "I am unsure. c'est très effrayant, but I am not from around here. I am sure a local would know more than I."

> Vulpix was sniffing around for anything unusual

(Not for the most part. Yvette is an OC and the series she's from has her as a up-and-coming goth fashion designer with well known parents and sister. She is also a witch, so... there's that)

Yvette: "I am unsure. c'est très effrayant, but I am not from around here. I am sure a local would know more than I."

> Vulpix was sniffing around for anything unusual

(Not for the most part. Yvette is an OC and the series she's from has her as a up-and-coming goth fashion designer with well known parents and sister. She is also a witch, so... there's that)

Darlene: Which wouldn't really be a help as i don't think anyone's around. It is kinda late out and i don't think there'd be anyone walking within miles of here. But whatever happened here... Pansage here is sniffing something and he doesn't seem too happy. He senses that something had occurred here. And whatever it was... it wasn't anything good.

Darlene: Which wouldn't really be a help as i don't think anyone's around. It is kinda late out and i don't think there'd be anyone walking within miles of here. But whatever happened here... Pansage here is sniffing something and he doesn't seem too happy. He senses that something had occurred here. And whatever it was... it wasn't anything good.

Yvette: "my little Vulpix seems nervous, too"

> Vulpix whimpers until her owner picks her up and holds her, making the fire type much more comfortable

Yvette: "c'est bon, bébé. Perhaps we should stay in a pokecenter or spend some money and get a hotel room? It is too scary out here"

Last edited:
(I really don't feel like typing all this out so uh... mostly summarize it.)

Whittaker introduced himself as being associated with the Underground Pokémon League. Which he invited Maya to join the league, which she accepted. She was then told the locations of the various Sub-Leagues, so the first one she was heading too, was in New York. Afterwards, Whittaker left and Maya was discharged from the hospital. It was pretty late and as Maya and Britney were leaving, they noticed a lot of people were being brought in. Seems a pretty big battle had taken place and innocent people were caught in the cross fire.

"Well, I'll be heading back and finding Macie, see what she's doing," Britney said as Maya gives a light nod, "You sure you'll be ok by yourself?"

"... I'm not by myself," Maya said holding out her Pokeball, "I got Dragon with me."

Britney nodded, "Well, all right. Call if you need anything."

Maya nodded back and Britney headed off to locate Macie. While Maya, debated if she should head straight for New York now, or get a room and wait until the morning.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

INTERLUDE:

Macie called in a favor and had Blossom send her Fearow over to carry her into the Sky...

It was then that Macie and her inner self Stood in attention... and looked down at the crew below as well as all the allies and fans...

cluster-of-allies-jpg.457674

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (95).gifMacie Melody Lightfoot (194).jpg
Macie and Macie's Inner Self: *Singing from the heart*
I know that you're hiding things
using gentle words to shelter me
your words were like a dream
but dreams could never fool me...
Not that easily

I acted so distant then
didn't say good-bye before you left
but I was listening
you fight your battles far from me......
Far too easily

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

'Save your tears 'Cause I'll come back'
I could hear that you whispered
as you walked through that door
but still I swore to hide that pain
when I turn back the pages
Shouting might've been the answer then
what if I cried my eyes out and begged you not to depart
but now I'm not afraid to say what's in my heart....

With an explosive raise in voice and with deep heart...

Macie: *With inner self; Singing* 'Cause One Thousand words
Called out Through the Ages
They'll Fly to you
Even Though I can see
I Know That Reaching you
Suspended on Silver Wings

Oh One Thousand Words
One Thousand Embraces
Will Cradle You
Making all of Your Weary Days Seem Far Away
They'll Hold you Forever........

(Instrumental Break)

Oh One Thousand Words {One Thousand Words}
Have Never been spoken {Oh Yeah}
They'll fly to you
they'll carry you home {carry you home}
Come back into my arms
Suspended on Silver Wings {On Silver Wings}

And One thousand words {oohh}
Called out through the ages {called through the ages}
They'll cradle you {oh yeah}
Making all of your lonely years to only days {only days}
They'll hold you forever.........

Ohhhhhhhhhhh

One Thousand Words...

Throughout the song the crowd and crew all listened and watched as Macie's energy surged through the air and tore a hole in time... With her heart she showed all the visions she remembered from back when the Journey first began for her and up till current. Letting the heart land an impact on all who listened. It reached all through the Region. From New York to Chicago, From Miami to Las Vegas to San Francisco. From L.A to Houston to Seattle. All the Gym leaders were hearing the heart and were moved by it. It yes... it even reached her daughter's heart and sent it's energy to her. Filling it with deep emotion and heartfelt love. Agony and deep intensity. Macie was pouring her heart out and it made the crowd quake with emotion...

The music managed to for a briefest of time calm the So called Haters and turn their hearts to be loving and sweet for if only a very very briefest of moments.

Once the song ended...

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-74-gif.457696
Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (74).gif

Macie started to lose consciousness for about a moment before she came to... but as she was about to descend down to the ground... she took a step and lost her footing... Falling to the ground...

Was she okay? Was it part of the act?...

Yvette: "my little Vulpix seems nervous, too"

> Vulpix whimpers until her owner picks her up and holds her, making the fire type much more comfortable

Yvette: "c'est bon, bébé. Perhaps we should stay in a pokecenter or spend some money and get a hotel room? It is too scary out here"

Darlene: *Nods* I think you may be right. Pansage is not liking the place. This seems like a bad spot. *Thinking* Let's go to the pokemon center. It's probably the better bet. *Looking at the map* There's a center not far from here. Just a few blocks. Just over ahead... a few blocks that way. East. I would think... anyway.

INTERLUDE:

Macie called in a favor and had Blossom send her Fearow over to carry her into the Sky...

It was then that Macie and her inner self Stood in attention... and looked down at the crew below as well as all the allies and fans...

cluster-of-allies-jpg.457674

View attachment 460407View attachment 460411
Macie and Macie's Inner Self: *Singing from the heart*
I know that you're hiding things
using gentle words to shelter me
your words were like a dream
but dreams could never fool me...
Not that easily

I acted so distant then
didn't say good-bye before you left
but I was listening
you fight your battles far from me......
Far too easily

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

'Save your tears 'Cause I'll come back'
I could hear that you whispered
as you walked through that door
but still I swore to hide that pain
when I turn back the pages
Shouting might've been the answer then
what if I cried my eyes out and begged you not to depart
but now I'm not afraid to say what's in my heart....

With an explosive raise in voice and with deep heart...

Macie: *With inner self; Singing* 'Cause One Thousand words
Called out Through the Ages
They'll Fly to you
Even Though I can see
I Know That Reaching you
Suspended on Silver Wings

Oh One Thousand Words
One Thousand Embraces
Will Cradle You
Making all of Your Weary Days Seem Far Away
They'll Hold you Forever........

(Instrumental Break)

Oh One Thousand Words {One Thousand Words}
Have Never been spoken {Oh Yeah}
They'll fly to you
they'll carry you home {carry you home}
Come back into my arms
Suspended on Silver Wings {On Silver Wings}

And One thousand words {oohh}
Called out through the ages {called through the ages}
They'll cradle you {oh yeah}
Making all of your lonely years to only days {only days}
They'll hold you forever.........

Ohhhhhhhhhhh

One Thousand Words...

Throughout the song the crowd and crew all listened and watched as Macie's energy surged through the air and tore a hole in time... With her heart she showed all the visions she remembered from back when the Journey first began for her and up till current. Letting the heart land an impact on all who listened. It reached all through the Region. From New York to Chicago, From Miami to Las Vegas to San Francisco. From L.A to Houston to Seattle. All the Gym leaders were hearing the heart and were moved by it. It yes... it even reached her daughter's heart and sent it's energy to her. Filling it with deep emotion and heartfelt love. Agony and deep intensity. Macie was pouring her heart out and it made the crowd quake with emotion...

The music managed to for a briefest of time calm the So called Haters and turn their hearts to be loving and sweet for if only a very very briefest of moments.

Once the song ended...

macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-74-gif.457696
View attachment 460402

Macie started to lose consciousness for about a moment before she came to... but as she was about to descend down to the ground... she took a step and lost her footing... Falling to the ground...

Was she okay? Was it part of the act?...

In a flash of blue light a Pokémon caught Macie out of the air and landed on the ground. There, the green skinned trainer from before stood. The Pokémon, was a Zeraora. Zeraora placed Macie gently on the ground before going over to stand next to the green skinned trainer.

In a flash of blue light a Pokémon caught Macie out of the air and landed on the ground. There, the green skinned trainer from before stood. The Pokémon, was a Zeraora. Zeraora placed Macie gently on the ground before going over to stand next to the green skinned trainer.

Macie slowly stirred moments later as she looked around to see where she was...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (52).gif
Macie: *Groaning and feeling her heart ache a little* Ohhhh! Oh god. What was that?

Macie Melody Lightfoot (33).jpg
Macie's Inner Self: *Shaking her head* It's gonna be like this all the time, Macie. That was just an interlude. But now... it's gonna all change. There are gonna be dangers just out to come our way. The heart opened something that it might not be ready for.

Macie: What do you mean?

Macie's Inner Self: There's been some people out there who've been eyeing you. Planning to lure you into their dark world.

Macie: It isn't gonna be like that. It's different.

Macie's Inner self: It doesn't matter. Macie. It still is a issue. Things could still happen. Still happen and change you.

Macie: Like the risk of people under the influence of excess luring me to take up something unhealthy.

Macie's Inner self: It is likely. This sort of life isn't safe. It really isn't safe.

Macie: *Looking to see the mysterious trainer* Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-who are you?

JCKane JCKane

Macie slowly stirred moments later as she looked around to see where she was...

View attachment 460432
Macie: *Groaning and feeling her heart ache a little* Ohhhh! Oh god. What was that?

View attachment 460433
Macie's Inner Self: *Shaking her head* It's gonna be like this all the time, Macie. That was just an interlude. But now... it's gonna all change. There are gonna be dangers just out to come our way. The heart opened something that it might not be ready for.

Macie: What do you mean?

Macie's Inner Self: There's been some people out there who've been eyeing you. Planning to lure you into their dark world.

Macie: It isn't gonna be like that. It's different.

Macie's Inner self: It doesn't matter. Macie. It still is a issue. Things could still happen. Still happen and change you.

Macie: Like the risk of people under the influence of excess luring me to take up something unhealthy.

Macie's Inner self: It is likely. This sort of life isn't safe. It really isn't safe.

Macie: *Looking to see the mysterious trainer* Wh-wh-wh-wh-wh-who are you?

JCKane JCKane
The girl stood there, as she had met Macie before, and with a mythical Pokémon, it wasn't hard to forget her. Instead she just stood there with her arms crossed. Looking down at Macie. She lightly shakes her head.

"Things are about to change," She said, "I told you that you weren't ready." She looks up and over to the direction of the hotel that was destroyed she then looks back to Macie.

The girl stood there, as she had met Macie before, and with a mythical Pokémon, it wasn't hard to forget her. Instead she just stood there with her arms crossed. Looking down at Macie. She lightly shakes her head.

"Things are about to change," She said, "I told you that you weren't ready." She looks up and over to the direction of the hotel that was destroyed she then looks back to Macie.

Macie then looked at the odd trainer and sighed. She was hearing all these things about her not being ready... It got to be where she had to ask...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (63).gif
Macie: Okay... *Scoffs* I am getting a little tired of the whole "You're not ready" mess. What are you talking about? What are you trying to say anyway?

Macie Melody Lightfoot (53).jpg
Macie's Inner self: You should stop saying that she's not ready. She could nearly be ready. She could be with enough experience. You shouldn't say that about her... Macie's doing her best. That should be good enough for anyone.

Macie then looked at the odd trainer and sighed. She was hearing all these things about her not being ready... It got to be where she had to ask...

View attachment 460440
Macie: Okay... *Scoffs* I am getting a little tired of the whole "You're not ready" mess. What are you talking about? What are you trying to say anyway?

View attachment 460441
Macie's Inner self: You should stop saying that she's not ready. She could nearly be ready. She could be with enough experience. You shouldn't say that about her... Macie's doing her best. That should be good enough for anyone.

The woman doesn't seem to affected by Macie's attitude and annoyance as she only glances over back to the other place.

"You are barely getting by these scraps," she said, "You're saved in the nick of time by someone else. This, is not prepared. Eventually, there will come a time when you and you alone must deal with the issue at hand."

It was at this point that the sound of roller blades was heard. Soon, enough, they'd see that Britney was on her way over.

The woman doesn't seem to affected by Macie's attitude and annoyance as she only glances over back to the other place.

"You are barely getting by these scraps," she said, "You're saved in the nick of time by someone else. This, is not prepared. Eventually, there will come a time when you and you alone must deal with the issue at hand."

It was at this point that the sound of roller blades was heard. Soon, enough, they'd see that Britney was on her way over.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (102).gif
Macie: You truly don't see it. Do you? I am ready as i am. I have the experience and ready. And i get saved by my friends because they love me. And I love them. I can face anything that is out there because i know that i in the end have their strength and love. Knowing that they'd always be there. Always be with me. Knowing that i would have them too.

Macie Inner self: That's right. She's got the ability to get through scrapes like that as she knows that there is countless people just prepared to come to her aid. She's got the ability. It's fine... She is ready for it.

JCKane JCKane

View attachment 460451
Macie: You truly don't see it. Do you? I am ready as i am. I have the experience and ready. And i get saved by my friends because they love me. And I love them. I can face anything that is out there because i know that i in the end have their strength and love. Knowing that they'd always be there. Always be with me. Knowing that i would have them too.

Macie Inner self: That's right. She's got the ability to get through scrapes like that as she knows that there is countless people just prepared to come to her aid. She's got the ability. It's fine... She is ready for it.

JCKane JCKane

But the trainer shakes her head just as Britney comes up to Macie. She has a bit of a shocked expression as she looked at the trainer that Macie was speaking with. But she quickly hid it.

"No, you're not ready," she said, "If you continue this course, then all is loss."

With that She turned around and walked off with her pokemon. After she did Britney turned to Macie, "So... what were you guys talking about?" Britney asked.

But the trainer shakes her head just as Britney comes up to Macie. She has a bit of a shocked expression as she looked at the trainer that Macie was speaking with. But she quickly hid it.

"No, you're not ready," she said, "If you continue this course, then all is loss."

With that She turned around and walked off with her pokemon. After she did Britney turned to Macie, "So... what were you guys talking about?" Britney asked.

Macie looked at Britney suddenly and sighed. She didn't know what to say about the other trainer. She could only look with a lost expression as the concept of what that other trainer was talking about played her mind good.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (103).gif
Macie: I don't want to even speak of it. But that trainer that just left... is really creeping me out. She keeps saying that i am not ready. That i am relying too too much on my friends and allies. That i should go things alone and remain alone. Saying that i won't ever be ready otherwise. But... Ugh! *Frustrated* Sweet mother of seriously... What am i not ready for? I mean... What the hell does she even want from me? My life?

Macie Melody Lightfoot (52).jpg
Macie's Inner self: That trainer is with a lot of nerve trying to ruffle the feathers of Macie. She's really asking for it.

Pidgetta Gerald Holmes (2).jpg
Pidgetta: Don't worry, coz... If that trainer starts her shit with you... i'll fuck her up. She's gonna regret messing with the Lightfoot Bloodline. I may be a bit rusty as i haven't had to throwdown in a while... but don't think that i won't do it against anyone who tries to fuck with my family.

Macie: *Nods* ...

Macie then looked at Britney and asked something that she may not have granted an answer for....

Macie: How's Maya? How's she doing? She doing okay?!

JCKane JCKane BenBean BenBean Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

Macie looked at Britney suddenly and sighed. She didn't know what to say about the other trainer. She could only look with a lost expression as the concept of what that other trainer was talking about played her mind good.

View attachment 460467
Macie: I don't want to even speak of it. But that trainer that just left... is really creeping me out. She keeps saying that i am not ready. That i am relying too too much on my friends and allies. That i should go things alone and remain alone. Saying that i won't ever be ready otherwise. But... Ugh! *Frustrated* Sweet mother of seriously... What am i not ready for? I mean... What the hell does she even want from me? My life?

View attachment 460473
Macie's Inner self: That trainer is with a lot of nerve trying to ruffle the feathers of Macie. She's really asking for it.

View attachment 460475
Pidgetta: Don't worry, coz... If that trainer starts her shit with you... i'll fuck her up. She's gonna regret messing with the Lightfoot Bloodline. I may be a bit rusty as i haven't had to throwdown in a while... but don't think that i won't do it against anyone who tries to fuck with my family.

Macie: *Nods* ...

Macie then looked at Britney and asked something that she may not have granted an answer for....

Macie: How's Maya? How's she doing? She doing okay?!

JCKane JCKane BenBean BenBean Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee
Britney looked over as she seen Pidgetta randomly come up out of no where.

"Where'd you come from?" Britney said when suddenly Chill was right behind her, along with Jasmine. Chill seemed to smile as she waved excitedly, "Hi~ Long time no see!" Chill said directly to Britney. Britney looked at her almost sighing. Geeze she sure missed a lot. But while Macie was asking her other question, Britney wondered if she should mention it... then again... if she was coming out to warn Macie of something... it must be serious.

"Well, I know a little bit about that trainer," Britney said referring to green skinned trainer, "She goes by the name S.E.N.T.R.Y."

She then caught the rest of what Macie said.

"Oh.. Maya," Britney said, "She's doing a lot better... she's on her way to New York."

Darlene: *Nods* I think you may be right. Pansage is not liking the place. This seems like a bad spot. *Thinking* Let's go to the pokemon center. It's probably the better bet. *Looking at the map* There's a center not far from here. Just a few blocks. Just over ahead... a few blocks that way. East. I would think... anyway.

(Sorry, the reply took a bit. I'll be on again in the morning)

> Yvette looked at the map as well

Yvette: "parfait, there is a center close by. Let us go before it is too late

> Yvette holds her Vulpix close as the walk with Darlene to the center

Britney looked over as she seen Pidgetta randomly come up out of no where.

"Where'd you come from?" Britney said when suddenly Chill was right behind her, along with Jasmine. Chill seemed to smile as she waved excitedly, "Hi~ Long time no see!" Chill said directly to Britney. Britney looked at her almost sighing. Geeze she sure missed a lot. But while Macie was asking her other question, Britney wondered if she should mention it... then again... if she was coming out to warn Macie of something... it must be serious.

"Well, I know a little bit about that trainer," Britney said referring to green skinned trainer, "She goes by the name S.E.N.T.R.Y."

She then caught the rest of what Macie said.

"Oh.. Maya," Britney said, "She's doing a lot better... she's on her way to New York."

Pidgetta: *Grins* Oh... i have my ways. Besides climbing the side of the building where there're outside stairs... It an exercise. It helps keep the heart pumping. Plus, i'm here to be with my cousin. Macie and I are cousins... don't you know?

Macie: It's true. I just got faced with that reality... just moments ago. It's a wonderful thing.

Pidgetta: You better believe it. *Looking at Britney* Maya? Who's Maya?

JCKane JCKane BenBean BenBean Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

(Sorry, the reply took a bit. I'll be on again in the morning)

> Yvette looked at the map as well

Yvette: "parfait, there is a center close by. Let us go before it is too late

> Yvette holds her Vulpix close as the walk with Darlene to the center

Darlene: Okay. *Nods* Let's head on over. It's getting late and i'm sure we're all pretty wiped out... *Grins*

Pidgetta: *Grins* Oh... i have my ways. Besides climbing the side of the building where there're outside stairs... It an exercise. It helps keep the heart pumping. Plus, i'm here to be with my cousin. Macie and I are cousins... don't you know?

Macie: It's true. I just got faced with that reality... just moments ago. It's a wonderful thing.

Pidgetta: You better believe it. *Looking at Britney* Maya? Who's Maya?

JCKane JCKane BenBean BenBean Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee
Britney rolled her eyes as seems they completely ignored what she said about the other trainer. But she did regardless when Pidgetta mentioned stairs on a building.

"What were you doing on a building?" Britney asked as they all were currently standing on the ground. Not on a building or anything.

Darlene: Okay. *Nods* Let's head on over. It's getting late and i'm sure we're all pretty wiped out... *Grins*

> when arriving at the center, Yvette sets her pokemon down and the both take a sigh of relief. The previous goes into her bag and gets out a few poketreats. She gives two to Vulpix and offers the other two to Darlene's pokemon

Yvette: "this will help calm them down"

Britney rolled her eyes as seems they completely ignored what she said about the other trainer. But she did regardless when Pidgetta mentioned stairs on a building.

"What were you doing on a building?" Britney asked as they all were currently standing on the ground. Not on a building or anything.

Pidgetta: We're on the ground... sure... sure. I guess that i was on top of the building close by and watching the Interlude being done. So much emotion. *Stopping to think* And that other trainer... Sentry was it? What the heck was that really about anyway?

The plot behind that... was gonna thicken and get more interesting.

Macie: Maya's doing good. *Sighs* Thank you. Something's finally looking up.

JCKane JCKane

Pidgetta: We're on the ground... sure... sure. I guess that i was on top of the building close by and watching the Interlude being done. So much emotion. *Stopping to think* And that other trainer... Sentry was it? What the heck was that really about anyway?

The plot behind that... was gonna thicken and get more interesting.

Macie: Maya's doing good. *Sighs* Thank you. Something's finally looking up.

JCKane JCKane
Britney gives pidgetta a shrug, "I couldn't say, I didn't hear what all Sentry even told her," she said, "Minus the abridged rant Macie did."

Chill looked over to Macie, "Hey, Macie, hi!" Chill said, "So umm... about me not being here until after the battle started... you won't tell Blackout and Scooter right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back