• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"Well, well, well," Said one of the Aqua grunts as they approached Jasmine, "look what we got here."

"It's the little brat," said the other one, "Where's your protector huh? I don't see her around?"

It was then that Chill burst back into the building as she came over.

"Oh? I didn't know I was invisible," Chill said pulling off her pokeball, "Did you know I was invisible Jasmine?"

Jasmine didn't reply but she seemed to be feeling a bit better, now that Chill was back. The Aqua grunts glared at Chill as they each pulled out a pokeball.

"Darn you," Said one grunt, "But if you want to do a battle in this place, fine... we'll be getting back what the girl stole from us."

Pidgetta Gerald Holmes (2).jpg
Pidgetta: *Standing in to the scene* Don't forget about me. Pidgetta Holmes wants to get a chance at whipping you Aqua clowns too. *Pulling out a pokeball* Want to fight? I'm game.

Zod: *Calling out Lucario* Come on Lucario... We got a battle that is asking to start.

A second later...

"Lucario!"

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

View attachment 458339
Pidgetta: *Standing in to the scene* Don't forget about me. Pidgetta Holmes wants to get a chance at whipping you Aqua clowns too. *Pulling out a pokeball* Want to fight? I'm game.

Zod: *Calling out Lucario* Come on Lucario... We got a battle that is asking to start.

A second later...

"Lucario!"

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow
"Hmmph, 3 on 2," Said one of the grunts.

"And here I thought the good guys are supposed to fight fair," said the other grunt.

"Ahh, ofcourse we fight fair! See, I'll watch as my new friends beat you!" Chill said with a smile.

The two grunts shrugged before tossing out their own pokeballs. A seleo and Sharpedo… the Sharpedo was using water jets to fly into the air.

"Hmmph, 3 on 2," Said one of the grunts.

"And here I thought the good guys are supposed to fight fair," said the other grunt.

"Ahh, ofcourse we fight fair! See, I'll watch as my new friends beat you!" Chill said with a smile.

The two grunts shrugged before tossing out their own pokeballs. A seleo and Sharpedo… the Sharpedo was using water jets to fly into the air.

Pidgetta: *Calling out a pokemon* Jigglypuff... Come on out and show these crusty Aqua Grunts what you got...

"Jigglypuff! Jiggly Jigglypuff!"

Zod: *Commanding her pokemon* Lucario, Let's start this off with a taste of Extreme Speed and then a Close Combat on Sharpedo. It's got tough skin so... be careful...

Pidgetta's Jigglypuff didn't wait for a command. It wanted to fight as it had the determination that you would be lucky to see in most pokemon that were... well... like Jigglypuff.

It used Hyper Voice on Sharpedo and then used Focus Punch. Hard... on Sharpedo.

Zod: *Determined to fight*

JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

"Sharpedo, Protect and then use swagger!" called the one grunt.

"Sealeo, show them that you're in this battle with Blizzard!"

The sharpedo used Protect to block the attacks from hitting it.. then hit both Pokémon with a swagger, which sharply raised their attack, but in doing so, confused them both.

Sealeo then launched hit's blizzard at both Pokémon.

"Sharpedo, Protect and then use swagger!" called the one grunt.

"Sealeo, show them that you're in this battle with Blizzard!"

The sharpedo used Protect to block the attacks from hitting it.. then hit both Pokémon with a swagger, which sharply raised their attack, but in doing so, confused them both.

Sealeo then launched hit's blizzard at both Pokémon.

Pidgetta: *Commanding her pokemon* Jigglypuff, Evade that move fast. Don't let that Ice touch you. Evade and hit it best with your Disarming voice on Sealeo and then to use it's own attack on it... Fire with BLIZZARD!

Zod: *Commnanding her pokemon* Lucario... Use Meteor Mash on Sealeo and then share some pain with a good kick and hit Sharpedo with a HI JUMP KICK!

Zod looked at her pokedex and saw that it knew Aura Sphere... Zod recalled finding a Z-Ring while she was doing her own thing during the time of which Macie and the others were dealing with a mess that targeted the daughter to Macie. Zod picked it up and figured it as being left and abandoned. She didn't know what good it'd do her. As she never had a big battle to put it into any use. But this was a good chance for it to be used. She only hoped that it would bring some luck. Dealing with Teams like Aqua and Magma... It was gonna be a good round of hell... no matter how one were to paint it or slice it.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable

View attachment 458344
Pidgetta: *Commanding her pokemon* Jigglypuff, Evade that move fast. Don't let that Ice touch you. Evade and hit it best with your Disarming voice on Sealeo and then to use it's own attack on it... Fire with BLIZZARD!

Zod: *Commnanding her pokemon* Lucario... Use Meteor Mash on Sealeo and then share some pain with a good kick and hit Sharpedo with a HI JUMP KICK!

Zod looked at her pokedex and saw that it knew Aura Sphere... Zod recalled finding a Z-Ring while she was doing her own thing during the time of which Macie and the others were dealing with a mess that targeted the daughter to Macie. Zod picked it up and figured it as being left and abandoned. She didn't know what good it'd do her. As she never had a big battle to put it into any use. But this was a good chance for it to be used. She only hoped that it would bring some luck. Dealing with Teams like Aqua and Magma... It was gonna be a good round of hell... no matter how one were to paint it or slice it.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable

"Dodge and use Ice beam!" The grunt called as Sealeo dodged the Disarming voice only to be it by the blizzard, but it shrugged that attack off as it launched out an icebeam, "Follow it up with surf!"

Suddenly, Sealeo rose and splashed down with a tidal wave, sending it at all the combatiants. The restruant was strating to take damage itself from the battle. The staff were hiding in the back at the moment.

"Dive," The other grunt called as the sharpedo dove underneath the water flow caused by Sealeo avoiding the Hi jump kick, causing some damage to be done to the Lucario. (don't forget both pokemon are confused), "Now Crunch!" The Sharpedo launched out of the water and used Crunch on the Lucario!

"Dodge and use Ice beam!" The grunt called as Sealeo dodged the Disarming voice only to be it by the blizzard, but it shrugged that attack off as it launched out an icebeam, "Follow it up with surf!"

Suddenly, Sealeo rose and splashed down with a tidal wave, sending it at all the combatiants. The restruant was strating to take damage itself from the battle. The staff were hiding in the back at the moment.

"Dive," The other grunt called as the sharpedo dove underneath the water flow caused by Sealeo avoiding the Hi jump kick, causing some damage to be done to the Lucario. (don't forget both pokemon are confused), "Now Crunch!" The Sharpedo launched out of the water and used Crunch on the Lucario!

Pidgetta: *Commanding her pokemon* Jigglypuff Dodge that attack, Shake it off and snap out of the confusion... Use Heal Bell on yourself then Use Toxic on Sealeo. Followed by Thunder on it. Sealeo's a Water Type and weak against electric attacks. Nail it with that.

Zod: *Commanding her pokemon* Lucario Dodge the attack, Use Sky Uppercut on Sharpedo followed by Aura Sphere...

That was how it went... Jigglypuff and Lucario woke from the confusion and snapped out from it to fight with their full ability. Jigglypuff used heal bell upon itself to restore a bit of Health to itself before using Toxic on Sealeo which was a hit and attacked it. Poisoning it. Toxic always made impact. It was a sure enough attack to put status ailment on Sealeo. Then to add pain to the flavor... Used Thunder on Sealeo. DIRECT HIT! Or... Did Sealeo manage to evade... Uh-oh!

Lucario used Sky uppercut on Sharpedo and gave it a thrashing. It wasn't the only thing it had done... It then used Aura Sphere on Sharpedo and pounded it. but the surprise came as it used the attack as since Zod had the Z-Ring and the Bracelet on Lucario... as well. It activated the Fightinium Z and became All Out Pummeling. It was a massive force and it tore into Sharpedo... Doing mass damage.

The predicament was... would it be the very thing that would help bring the win... or was Team Aqua in wait for the attack and wanting the attacks to come and unleash and leave an opening to dig in and hit with a possible KO attack set?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable

View attachment 458351
Pidgetta: *Commanding her pokemon* Jigglypuff Dodge that attack, Shake it off and snap out of the confusion... Use Heal Bell on yourself then Use Toxic on Sealeo. Followed by Thunder on it. Sealeo's a Water Type and weak against electric attacks. Nail it with that.

Zod: *Commanding her pokemon* Lucario Dodge the attack, Use Sky Uppercut on Sharpedo followed by Aura Sphere...

That was how it went... Jigglypuff and Lucario woke from the confusion and snapped out from it to fight with their full ability. Jigglypuff used heal bell upon itself to restore a bit of Health to itself before using Toxic on Sealeo which was a hit and attacked it. Poisoning it. Toxic always made impact. It was a sure enough attack to put status ailment on Sealeo. Then to add pain to the flavor... Used Thunder on Sealeo. DIRECT HIT! Or... Did Sealeo manage to evade... Uh-oh!

Lucario used Sky uppercut on Sharpedo and gave it a thrashing. It wasn't the only thing it had done... It then used Aura Sphere on Sharpedo and pounded it. but the surprise came as it used the attack as since Zod had the Z-Ring and the Bracelet on Lucario... as well. It activated the Fightinium Z and became All Out Pummeling. It was a massive force and it tore into Sharpedo... Doing mass damage.

The predicament was... would it be the very thing that would help bring the win... or was Team Aqua in wait for the attack and wanting the attacks to come and unleash and leave an opening to dig in and hit with a possible KO attack set?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable
(note: Heal bell does not restore HP, it removes status conditions only. Also note: Toxic is not a 'can't miss' move.)

The attacks landed as Sealeo was hit with the thunder and toxic attacks. yet, it didn't go down, not yet. As for the Sharpedo, both attacks landed but right after the Sky uppercut landed the grunt knew it was finished so it called out it's move

"Destiny Bond!" The grunt said as Sharpedo used the move. When the All Out Pummeling hit, Sharpedo was KO'd but thanks to destiny Bond, so was Lucario!

"All up to your Sealeo," The other grunt said, "Use Rest! And eat your... darn it.. I forgot to restock the Chesto berry!"

Sealeo went to sleep and had it's HP fully restored. The grunt growled but then shrugged.

"No matter, Use Sleep Talk!" The grunt said.

Sealeo heard as it used the move, Then, while still asleep, it unleased, Sheer Cold! A one hit KO move! The icy storm that was Sheer Cold struck out right towards the Jigglypuff. (feel free to dodge as it's got low accuracy... but keep in mind, if it hits, Jigglypuff WILL be KO'd.)

Chill covered Jasemin to protect her from the sides of the ice coming from the move.

(note: Heal bell does not restore HP, it removes status conditions only. Also note: Toxic is not a 'can't miss' move.)

The attacks landed as Sealeo was hit with the thunder and toxic attacks. yet, it didn't go down, not yet. As for the Sharpedo, both attacks landed but right after the Sky uppercut landed the grunt knew it was finished so it called out it's move

"Destiny Bond!" The grunt said as Sharpedo used the move. When the All Out Pummeling hit, Sharpedo was KO'd but thanks to destiny Bond, so was Lucario!

"All up to your Sealeo," The other grunt said, "Use Rest! And eat your... darn it.. I forgot to restock the Chesto berry!"

Sealeo went to sleep and had it's HP fully restored. The grunt growled but then shrugged.

"No matter, Use Sleep Talk!" The grunt said.

Sealeo heard as it used the move, Then, while still asleep, it unleased, Sheer Cold! A one hit KO move! The icy storm that was Sheer Cold struck out right towards the Jigglypuff. (feel free to dodge as it's got low accuracy... but keep in mind, if it hits, Jigglypuff WILL be KO'd.)

Chill covered Jasemin to protect her from the sides of the ice coming from the move.

Pidgetta Gerald Holmes (2).jpgPidgetta: *Commanding her pokemon* Jigglypuff... This is it, bud. If we lose... Jasmine could be in peril. These guys are out for her and for some reason... i think that it's another direction the evil team is taking just to get to my cousin, Macie. We gotta stop them. So... Even though it'll put everyone to sleep... Use Last Resort on Sealeo and hit fast. then Double team for Evasion then Sing that melody. Put them to sleep...

Zod: *Watching the battle and wanting to get back using another pokemon* This isn't good. This isn't good at all.

Jigglypuff then belted in with a hard but likely fatal attack as it came with all its power put into one move... using a move that was highly risky but critical. It used Last Resort on Sealeo which was a high damaging attack. Heavy damage being dealt as it then used Double team for Evasion... To raise its chances in what ever way that it possibly could. Before finishing off with sing. Putting the Sealeo to sleep. But it wasn't the only ones who fell to sleep. It was also the grunts... Zod, Pidgetta and all those around. The singing was mass effective.

View attachment 458370Pidgetta: *Commanding her pokemon* Jigglypuff... This is it, bud. If we lose... Jasmine could be in peril. These guys are out for her and for some reason... i think that it's another direction the evil team is taking just to get to my cousin, Macie. We gotta stop them. So... Even though it'll put everyone to sleep... Use Last Resort on Sealeo and hit fast. then Double team for Evasion then Sing that melody. Put them to sleep...

Zod: *Watching the battle and wanting to get back using another pokemon* This isn't good. This isn't good at all.

Jigglypuff then belted in with a hard but likely fatal attack as it came with all its power put into one move... using a move that was highly risky but critical. It used Last Resort on Sealeo which was a high damaging attack. Heavy damage being dealt as it then used Double team for Evasion... To raise its chances in what ever way that it possibly could. Before finishing off with sing. Putting the Sealeo to sleep. But it wasn't the only ones who fell to sleep. It was also the grunts... Zod, Pidgetta and all those around. The singing was mass effective.

Sealeo took the attack, but with full HP, it withstood it. Probably about half to 1/4 left. It was also still asleep when it used Rest earlier so sing didn't affect it anyways. The grunts however chuckled as they pulled lightly on their ears.

"Please, in our line of work, sound is key, You think we'd be dumb enough to not go into a battle without protecting our ears?" The Grunt said, "Now, Sealeo, Sleep Talk AGAIN!"

Sealeo began to murmer then launched another attack at Random... but this one... :O was FISSURE! A giant crack opened up in the ground trying to swallow the jigglypuff, it was another One hit KO!

Ofcourse, the grunt smirked at the power of the move and that sleep talk gave it another good one. As it was randomized.

Sealeo took the attack, but with full HP, it withstood it. Probably about half to 1/4 left. It was also still asleep when it used Rest earlier so sing didn't affect it anyways. The grunts however chuckled as they pulled lightly on their ears.

"Please, in our line of work, sound is key, You think we'd be dumb enough to not go into a battle without protecting our ears?" The Grunt said, "Now, Sealeo, Sleep Talk AGAIN!"

Sealeo began to murmer then launched another attack at Random... but this one... :O was FISSURE! A giant crack opened up in the ground trying to swallow the jigglypuff, it was another One hit KO!

Ofcourse, the grunt smirked at the power of the move and that sleep talk gave it another good one. As it was randomized.

Pidgetta: *Thinking* Jigglypuff's got a full restore on it... But... Shit. i can't use it. Not like this. Damn!

It was then that Jigglypuff bounced up and used another strike of Thunder on Sealeo. Shocking it with a dead on aim attack. But then it used the one attack again. The brutal move known as Last Resort. It hit hard on the Sealeo and used all its power. All of its power and shot it right at Sealeo.

Pidgetta: *To the grunts* Jasmine's a young girl. She's not to be taken by shit bricks like you. I know what you're trying to do. You're trying anything to get to my cousin Macie Melody Lightfoot. Using her voice to awaken the elusive pokemon Kyogre. And are seeking to stoop low in using any trick known to man to do it. Even if it means resorting to using a little girl just so it can happen. Well... this is the end of the line. I might not be a Lightfoot by name... but i'm one by blood. And if you think that you're gonna have way... You can go stroke your chickens and choke on your own tongues. Because it's not gonna happen. Not now... Not EVER!

View attachment 458425
Pidgetta: *Thinking* Jigglypuff's got a full restore on it... But... Shit. i can't use it. Not like this. Damn!

It was then that Jigglypuff bounced up and used another strike of Thunder on Sealeo. Shocking it with a dead on aim attack. But then it used the one attack again. The brutal move known as Last Resort. It hit hard on the Sealeo and used all its power. All of its power and shot it right at Sealeo.

Pidgetta: *To the grunts* Jasmine's a young girl. She's not to be taken by shit bricks like you. I know what you're trying to do. You're trying anything to get to my cousin Macie Melody Lightfoot. Using her voice to awaken the elusive pokemon Kyogre. And are seeking to stoop low in using any trick known to man to do it. Even if it means resorting to using a little girl just so it can happen. Well... this is the end of the line. I might not be a Lightfoot by name... but i'm one by blood. And if you think that you're gonna have way... You can go stroke your chickens and choke on your own tongues. Because it's not gonna happen. Not now... Not EVER!

The Sealeo couldn't survive the hit as it fainted. The grunt growled as he recalled his pokemon while the other was looking rather confused at what Pidgetta said.

"We want her for Macie?" He said, "But don't they know..."

"Shut up!" The other grunt snapped at his comerade, "Let them think what they want... for now, let's get out of here!"

The other grunt only nodded as quickly they ran out of the diner.

"Yay! you won!" Chill said cheering on Pidgetta!

The Sealeo couldn't survive the hit as it fainted. The grunt growled as he recalled his pokemon while the other was looking rather confused at what Pidgetta said.

"We want her for Macie?" He said, "But don't they know..."

"Shut up!" The other grunt snapped at his comerade, "Let them think what they want... for now, let's get out of here!"

The other grunt only nodded as quickly they ran out of the diner.

"Yay! you won!" Chill said cheering on Pidgetta!

Pidgetta: *Panting from the battle* Thanks! *Sighs* Damn it! What the F--- do those bastards want anyway? What's so uniquely special about my cousin's voice that they have to stoop to doing this shit and try to come after a young girl? Fuck... And just when i could swear that things would be so like smooth sailing. *Sighs*

Zod was outside at that time and having a smoke. Yeah... she was now smoking and to think that one could resist. So much for resistance. But Pidgetta was still inside and she was craving for one. But she shook it off and went for ordering something to eat. A Chocolate shake and large fries. A big juicy Cheeseburger.

Pidgetta: Chill, what the hell do those bastards want from you guys anyway? Are they always that damn desperate? Geez! What does it take to make them take the hint that they're not gonna have way with their plans? *Sighs*

View attachment 458445
Pidgetta: *Panting from the battle* Thanks! *Sighs* Damn it! What the F--- do those bastards want anyway? What's so uniquely special about my cousin's voice that they have to stoop to doing this shit and try to come after a young girl? Fuck... And just when i could swear that things would be so like smooth sailing. *Sighs*

Zod was outside at that time and having a smoke. Yeah... she was now smoking and to think that one could resist. So much for resistance. But Pidgetta was still inside and she was craving for one. But she shook it off and went for ordering something to eat. A Chocolate shake and large fries. A big juicy Cheeseburger.

Pidgetta: Chill, what the hell do those bastards want from you guys anyway? Are they always that damn desperate? Geez! What does it take to make them take the hint that they're not gonna have way with their plans? *Sighs*

Ofcourse, the waiter never did come around as they looked around and.. thanks to the battle, the restraint... was in terrible shape. Infact, the owner came over and looked at them, "I don't care What your deal with those two were... get out of my restraint!" he said pretty steamed.

Chill frowned as she got up and headed out. Jasmine followed closely behind as she was clutching her pokeball.

Ofcourse, the waiter never did come around as they looked around and.. thanks to the battle, the restraint... was in terrible shape. Infact, the owner came over and looked at them, "I don't care What your deal with those two were... get out of my restraint!" he said pretty steamed.

Chill frowned as she got up and headed out. Jasmine followed closely behind as she was clutching her pokeball.

Pidgetta: *Standing up to the manager* Hey, Asshole. Is that the thanks we get? We could have just let team aqua have at this place. Leave you with fucking nothing, So...you should be thankful. We fought them and even though it wrecked the place here... at least it spared you guys from getting your asses kicked. Kicked in the balls by that team. But since you're gonna be such an asshole. Next time... if they come and try to make off with an attack. Hell... Next time... We'll just sit and do nothing and let them have at this place... What's left of it anyway. So you know what? See this? *Flipping the manager off* Choke on it. Oh... and so you know... i'm gonna let my cousin, Macie know of that gratitude you showed us. You'll be sure to see... that word of Mouth... it goes pretty far and deep.

Pidgetta left and stepped outside the joint a minute later with her stuff and looked at Chill.

Pidgetta: Sorry about that. I just happen to have a nasty tolerance towards ungrateful people and assholes. It just jerks me the wrong way. You know. Even when it came to seeing my family getting the anal probing up the ass by people who like to just screw with us because they happen to think that they can.

View attachment 458463
Pidgetta: *Standing up to the manager* Hey, Asshole. Is that the thanks we get? We could have just let team aqua have at this place. Leave you with fucking nothing, So...you should be thankful. We fought them and even though it wrecked the place here... at least it spared you guys from getting your asses kicked. Kicked in the balls by that team. But since you're gonna be such an asshole. Next time... if they come and try to make off with an attack. Hell... Next time... We'll just sit and do nothing and let them have at this place... What's left of it anyway. So you know what? See this? *Flipping the manager off* Choke on it. Oh... and so you know... i'm gonna let my cousin, Macie know of that gratitude you showed us. You'll be sure to see... that word of Mouth... it goes pretty far and deep.

Pidgetta left and stepped outside the joint a minute later with her stuff and looked at Chill.

Pidgetta: Sorry about that. I just happen to have a nasty tolerance towards ungrateful people and assholes. It just jerks me the wrong way. You know. Even when it came to seeing my family getting the anal probing up the ass by people who like to just screw with us because they happen to think that they can.

Chill was shocked, "You're parents were probed!?!" Chill said, "Were the aliens green or grey?"

Chill was shocked, "You're parents were probed!?!" Chill said, "Were the aliens green or grey?"

Pidgetta: Not funny. okay. Not at all. You have no idea of the shit that the lightfoots had to deal with. They been screwed with for years. The time of when my father and his brother who's father to my Cousin Macie fought... it was just the thread that broke the smoke man's back. It was worse. Ridicule. taunts. bullshit all the same. All these years it got worse. The Lightfoots. Bobbie and Bobby lightfoot And Macie had to live in some place in Sheltered Shrubs. While my family lived in Stratford. Meaning my father and mother and me. Yeah. It is shit. Literal shit. Of course... Macie secretly would text me every now and then which was a risk but appreciated. She would text me. *Groans* It's like a never ending shit hole. It just keeps going and going and going like the f--king Energizer bunny.

Pidgetta was recalling the pains of separation that she and her family had to endure and the more she thought about it... the more it hurt.

View attachment 458469
Pidgetta: Not funny. okay. Not at all. You have no idea of the shit that the lightfoots had to deal with. They been screwed with for years. The time of when my father and his brother who's father to my Cousin Macie fought... it was just the thread that broke the smoke man's back. It was worse. Ridicule. taunts. bullshit all the same. All these years it got worse. The Lightfoots. Bobbie and Bobby lightfoot And Macie had to live in some place in Sheltered Shrubs. While my family lived in Stratford. Meaning my father and mother and me. Yeah. It is shit. Literal shit. Of course... Macie secretly would text me every now and then which was a risk but appreciated. She would text me. *Groans* It's like a never ending shit hole. It just keeps going and going and going like the f--king Energizer bunny.

Pidgetta was recalling the pains of separation that she and her family had to endure and the more she thought about it... the more it hurt.

Chill tilted her head, she wasn't sure what was funny. But Pidgetta went on a bit of a rant as Chill went over to her and put an arm on her shoulder, "Hey hey, I'm sure it will be ok," Chill said, "I mean, the pirates weren't even after Jasmine because of Macie.... I think. Right?"

Chill said looking over to Jasmine who doesn't really say anything, just clutches her pokeball tighter.

Chill tilted her head, she wasn't sure what was funny. But Pidgetta went on a bit of a rant as Chill went over to her and put an arm on her shoulder, "Hey hey, I'm sure it will be ok," Chill said, "I mean, the pirates weren't even after Jasmine because of Macie.... I think. Right?"

Chill said looking over to Jasmine who doesn't really say anything, just clutches her pokeball tighter.

Pidgetta: I don't know. I just am so sick of the crap. Macie's probably had to deal with bullshit most of her life and it happens to only get worse. *Looking at Chill* Chill, I've got to find my cousin. She's the only family i've got left. the only viable means of family i've got left.

It was then that Pidgetta sighed and started to look towards the hotel. Where the hotel was said to be.

But all the while they were talking...

Zod Gyllenhall 3.jpg
Zod: *Smoking and taking a puff while listening to what Pidgetta was saying* Pidgetta, If you're so in wanting to see Macie... Go. Stop talking about it and go. Besides... Macie's still at the Remington which is only a little ways away from here. So... Go.

View attachment 458487
Pidgetta: I don't know. I just am so sick of the crap. Macie's probably had to deal with bullshit most of her life and it happens to only get worse. *Looking at Chill* Chill, I've got to find my cousin. She's the only family i've got left. the only viable means of family i've got left.

It was then that Pidgetta sighed and started to look towards the hotel. Where the hotel was said to be.

But all the while they were talking...

View attachment 458493
Zod: *Smoking and taking a puff while listening to what Pidgetta was saying* Pidgetta, If you're so in wanting to see Macie... Go. Stop talking about it and go. Besides... Macie's still at the Remington which is only a little ways away from here. So... Go.

"Oh, so that's where she's at?" Chill said, "I was wondering where she was."

"Oh, so that's where she's at?" Chill said, "I was wondering where she was."

Pidgetta: *Looking at the direction of the hotel and nods* Let's go. We're gonna to see my cousin. I have to see her. Let's go. Now.

It was within seconds that she had grabbed her stuff and made her way over to where her cousin still was. She knew that if there was nothing else more to consider... she'd see her cousin. She had to see her.

As soon as she got to where the hotel was...

Pidgetta: *Looking at the scene* ... *Gasps* Oh my god... *Calling out for her cousin* Macie?! Macie... Where are you? Are you here?

But what she didn't see was that her cousin was up in the air... She only looked up to gasp...

Pidgetta: What's she doing up there?

Attachments

• Pidgetta Gerald Holmes (2).jpg
    101 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 458498
Pidgetta: *Looking at the direction of the hotel and nods* Let's go. We're gonna to see my cousin. I have to see her. Let's go. Now.

It was within seconds that she had grabbed her stuff and made her way over to where her cousin still was. She knew that if there was nothing else more to consider... she'd see her cousin. She had to see her.

As soon as she got to where the hotel was...

View attachment 458498
Pidgetta: *Looking at the scene* ... *Gasps* Oh my god... *Calling out for her cousin* Macie?! Macie... Where are you? Are you here?

But what she didn't see was that her cousin was up in the air... She only looked up to gasp...

Pidgetta: What's she doing up there?

Chill and Jasmine followed to the hotel and ofcourse, she knew what happened. Jasmine was clutching tightening to Chill at this point. When Pidgetta pointed out Macie, Chill looked up.

"She's flying, silly!" Chill said answering Pidgetta's question.

Chill and Jasmine followed to the hotel and ofcourse, she knew what happened. Jasmine was clutching tightening to Chill at this point. When Pidgetta pointed out Macie, Chill looked up.

"She's flying, silly!" Chill said answering Pidgetta's question.

Up on top still flying

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (76).gifMacie Melody Lightfoot (43).jpg
Macie: *Hearing someone from below calling her name* Who's that calling?

Macie's Inner self: *Looking down and seeing some strange girl* I think we got someone down there who's wanting to see us.

Macie: Who?

Macie's Inner self: I don't know... but i think that it's someone we know.

Macie: We should see who it really is and if it's an attacker, let them have it.

Macie's Inner self: Do we always have to fight?

Macie: I don't think we got much of a choice. It's either that or face having Madison being targeted again. I don't want that to go on.

Macie's Inner self: Neither do I. Madison deserves better. A lot better.

Macie: Let's go down there.

That was when Macie had Luzzu Lower down Dragonite to the ground and allow for her to get off.

It was then that Macie and her Inner self looked at who was at the scene and gasped...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (44).gif
Macie: *Gasps*

Macie's Inner self: *Gasps*

Pidgetta: *Running over to Macie* Cousin...

Macie: Pidgetta, Oh my god!

Pidgetta: *in contact with her cousin and hugging her* Hey girl... It's so great to meet you again. Reunite again.

Macie: i know. But i don't understand...

Seconds later...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (103).gif
Macie: I don't get it... How did you get here? How did you know i was here?

Pidgetta: It's called bloodlines, cousin. I would always find a way somehow. Plus that you're the one who's been texting me secretly. As i was also texting too. We kept in touch that way. Emailed too.

Macie: What about your mom and dad? My Uncle Henry.

Pidgetta: He's dead. He died 5 months ago. My mom's in the psych ward. I'm emancipated and since then... i've dealt with the last 4 months in total hell. But i'm here for you, Cousin. My father and your father fought and tried to keep us apart due to some fight. But it's time that we reunited. We're family. No matter what. The past is past and it's time that we were reunited. *Smiles* You know. I happen to consider you pretty close to me.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (102).gif
Macie: What i'd truly like to know is that... how did you find out about me since our parents happened to have some sort of fight all these years ago? They kept you and me a secret all our lives, Pidgetta. I was born after you were... a year after you. I was 5 years old when i first asked about having relatives. My parents... Your Aunt and Uncle... wouldn't tell me. They would not even speak of you. because if were to know of you... it'd bring back in the brother to my father who's your Uncle. And because of said fight... they did want to chance it.

Macie Melody Lightfoot (33).jpg
Macie's Inner self: It isn't like they were ashamed... but i am guess that it had something to do with bad blood. Our fathers just didn't see eye to eye and felt... that it may have had been best if we were to never know about each other. They didn't hate each other... They just couldn't agree on much and saw things entirely different than the average.

Pidgetta: You're gonna have to forgive me when i say... or call a stance of Bullshit towards that. We emailed one another. They never knew... It isn't like you or I were gonna come out with the truth. But... i always had known about you. I just had to play stupid and make as if i knew nothing. But when i saw that you were in concert... I was in Pittsburgh. In a bar. At the back where it was mostly dark having a light. Don't ask. it's something i don't do anymore and won't do. But i was watching the concert.

Pidgetta flashes back...

"A few days ago...

In the back room in the lounge...

T.V.: *Broadcasting the Concert* The music went on as Macie went along singing to the audience. The crowd eating it up for all it was worth. The group of fans were all cheering and even singing along to Macie's songs. Singing in heart as they admired her so strongly...

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-22-gif.448685

Macie: *Singing* "I went out last night
I'm going out tonight again
Anything to capture your attention (your attention)
And she's a real sweet girl
And you know I got a boy
Details we both forgot to mention (forgot to mention)

And you, I always know where you are
And you always know where I am
We're taking it way too far
But I don't want it to end

This kiss is something I can't resist
Your lips are undeniable
This kiss is something I can't risk
Your heart is unreliable
Something so sentimental
You make so detrimental
And I wish it didn't feel like this
Cause I don't wanna miss this kiss
I don't wanna miss this kiss

You know you're just my type
And your eyes are lock and key, to my heart
Tempting my confession (my confession)
And you're a real hot thing
But you know I've got a boy somewhere
So can you feel the tension? (Feel the tension)

And you, I'm dancing the way you are
And your dancing the why I am
We're taking it way too far
But I don't want it to end

Your lips are undeniable
Your heart is unreliable
Something so sentimental
You make so detrimental

But if you ask me to
I couldn't, I couldn't, I
You're leaning closer and
I shouldn't, I shouldn't, I
But if you ask me to
I couldn't, I couldn't, I
I shouldn't, I shouldn't

Your lips are undeniable
Your heart is unreliable
Something so sentimental
You make so detrimental
I wish it didn't feel like this
I don't wanna miss this kiss"

Pidgetta: *With wide eyes* Wow! That's my cousin... That's Macie. I've got to find her. She's out there. i know it. She's out there and i would like to see her..."

Pidgetta: I saw it and also saw the proposal that was done by that guy... i think his name was Ridge. That was really lovely. *Smiles* I am sure that he's a real handsome guy. he'll make you so very happy.

Macie: He will. I Love him so much.

Pidgetta: I know. On my way here... i came across someone who happened to be a friend of yours... i think. Zod Gyllenhall. She was seen coming out from a liquor store and possessing a pack of cigarettes. Did you know that she smoked?

Macie: No. No i didn't know...

Pidgetta: *Feeling a little ashamed* Wow... i'm sorry. I didn't know it'd be that much of a bombshell. I... i mean... i thought that you'd know.

Macie: It's okay... Was she smoking?

Pidgetta: Yeah. It was the Camel brand cigarettes. She was smoking. She was going to even pull out a cigarette and light up inside the poke center. I stopped her though. Macie, I don't know what your closeness is with her... but if i were you... I'd set her butt straight as if you got any young members here who're sensitive... They could get the impression to start doing the same thing as she does.

They spoke for a few moments more as they were reuniting and getting close after so so long of being unseen of each other and never knowing that one another existed courtesy of their families...

Last edited:
Arthur ran his fingers along the ridged handrail as he walked down an unknown street. He hadn't seen any street-signs thus far. His Pokémon followed. They weren't bound to a Pokéball, because, quite frankly, Arthur didn't think they needed one.
He stopped, and turned around, making sure that his Pokémon were folowing suit.
"Charto," he said, counting aloud his Chatot. "Bive," he counted his Ivysaur, and last but not least "Noodle," he said, marking off in his mind his Poochyena when he popped out of the bushes. "Hey, bud. Where were you?" Arthur asked the runt Pokémon. Noodle simply yipped excitedly. "Well, you're here now." Arthur chuckled, petting Noodle's head softly.
All of a sudden, a small bird Pokémon hopped out of the bushes, where Noodle had just jumped out of. Arthur recognised it to be a Spearow. "Huh. Is that what you wanted to show me?" he asked, turning to Noodle, who was now panting and chasing his tail. "Welp." Arthur said, dropping down to a crouch to inspect the bird. It seemed to have a wound on it's wing, so it was flapping it's wings drastically, trying to fly. Arthur turned to look at his other Pokémon, who had now made themselves comfortable on the pavement.
"I guess we're staying here tonight, huh?" he asked, and his Pokémon nodded in approval. He sighed, taking off his bag and pulling out a pillow and a thin sheet. He patted it down on the pavement, and rested his head on the pillow, closing his eyes, and drifting off the sleep.

Attachments

• Boyo Arthur.png
    Boyo Arthur.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 0
Arthur ran his fingers along the ridged handrail as he walked down an unknown street. He hadn't seen any street-signs thus far. His Pokémon followed. They weren't bound to a Pokéball, because, quite frankly, Arthur didn't think they needed one.
He stopped, and turned around, making sure that his Pokémon were folowing suit.
"Charto," he said, counting aloud his Chatot. "Bive," he counted his Ivysaur, and last but not least "Noodle," he said, marking off in his mind his Poochyena when he popped out of the bushes. "Hey, bud. Where were you?" Arthur asked the runt Pokémon. Noodle simply yipped excitedly. "Well, you're here now." Arthur chuckled, petting Noodle's head softly.
All of a sudden, a small bird Pokémon hopped out of the bushes, where Noodle had just jumped out of. Arthur recognised it to be a Spearow. "Huh. Is that what you wanted to show me?" he asked, turning to Noodle, who was now panting and chasing his tail. "Welp." Arthur said, dropping down to a crouch to inspect the bird. It seemed to have a wound on it's wing, so it was flapping it's wings drastically, trying to fly. Arthur turned to look at his other Pokémon, who had now made themselves comfortable on the pavement.
"I guess we're staying here tonight, huh?" he asked, and his Pokémon nodded in approval. He sighed, taking off his bag and pulling out a pillow and a thin sheet. He patted it down on the pavement, and rested his head on the pillow, closing his eyes, and drifting off the sleep.

(The main group of possible meets are in Cleveland. just so you know.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back