• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
(I'm assuming we are still in separate traveling groups, correct me if I'm wrong and I will fix this post)

Jenny strecthed after waking up in the hotel, she stayed over noght because she wasnt going to drive in the storm that came the night before.

She looked at lily "good morning Lily, did you sleep well?" She asked

"well ots not like home, but yes I did" Lily replied

"true, but at least we had fun with that chef from the reasturaunt yesterday, I still cant believe he challenged me but that's what fame does to you" she chuckled

"yeah, his Magmar didnt even stand a chance" Lily snickered

"you are my secret weapon Lily" Jenny smilled and hugged her best friend then got up and started getting dressed "alright we should head out soon, we have a few places to visit" she replied and headed back to her car with Lily in tow then they headed to the next city

(We're in Lexington, Missouri now... Cherry's small group is just outside Columbia, Missouri. But O'aka's waiting for you in Lexington.)

Mason Lauder

Mason's eyes only narrowed as Cherry got up in his face which he didn't appreciate and began bringing up some kid named Jessie again that she apparently knew and some other things that he didn't pay a whole lot of attention to. He looked in Daeshim's direction, the older teen recalling Bulbasaur to its pokeball before finding someplace out in open to lay down and get some rest. He doubted the older teen would be going anywhere. He ignored much of what she said, however when she suddenly grabbed his pack of cigarettes and pulled them out with his lighter, taking one for herself her and lighting it up. He grabbed his pack and lighter back and flicked the lighter open easily. "Do that again you stupid girl and I'll resort to murder next," he said. Areceus this girl was fucking stupid and pathetic.

Kelani Aneko
Kelani rolled her eyes as the others began talking about her as if she wasn't there and walked off, following the directions on her phone. The others would go off in their scooters which Kelani would end up ignoring, again considering going off on her own since these other kids were rather pushy about her being with them. These were probably the type of people that her half-brother and mom had warned her against being around.

Mason Lauder

Mason's eyes only narrowed as Cherry got up in his face which he didn't appreciate and began bringing up some kid named Jessie again that she apparently knew and some other things that he didn't pay a whole lot of attention to. He looked in Daeshim's direction, the older teen recalling Bulbasaur to its pokeball before finding someplace out in open to lay down and get some rest. He doubted the older teen would be going anywhere. He ignored much of what she said, however when she suddenly grabbed his pack of cigarettes and pulled them out with his lighter, taking one for herself her and lighting it up. He grabbed his pack and lighter back and flicked the lighter open easily. "Do that again you stupid girl and I'll resort to murder next," he said. Areceus this girl was fucking stupid and pathetic.

Kelani Aneko
Kelani rolled her eyes as the others began talking about her as if she wasn't there and walked off, following the directions on her phone. The others would go off in their scooters which Kelani would end up ignoring, again considering going off on her own since these other kids were rather pushy about her being with them. These were probably the type of people that her half-brother and mom had warned her against being around.

Cherry was now angry and with a surprising flinch... she smacked Mason in the face and really got in his face. She was telling him how things were gonna be. She clearly had it up to the top of her head. She wasn't stupid. She was nothing of it. She may not have known the way the world seemed to be so soo cruel. But she was raised to never raise a hand at someone unless threatened or intimidated. She had already grabbed Mason's pack and took a smoke and a light... Started smoking... before he could have responded with saying he'd resort to Murder if she tried that again... But that was where she came to the fact that since mason didn't go for soft... Maybe matching his mettle would get through to him as nothing was reaching...

Cherry: *About to make another attempt at smacking* Mason... i was trying to be nice... reaching out... Thought you were cute. But now... i am thinking... that you're just a scared teen who's acting out in anger because you want the world to know how much your family... whoever they are treated you like you were some bastard in their eye who they never should have had. You act like i'm stupid... well guess what? You messed up. Big. Because i'm not some quitter. You don't want me to be nice to you... want me to wise up... fine. And i showed you that i could wise up. that i wasn't afraid. But i swear it... if you ever call me stupid one more time. This nice girl here is gonna come clawing and she don't play. I don't see you as some bastard. But i will fight you if that's what you're looking for. Tomorrow morning... First light. You want a fight? Game on. A match... you against me. We'll just see who's stupid then...

Kevin then walked up and got in Mason's face...

Kevin: Cherry likes you. She said it... but apparently you're too damn pig-headed to see it. You rather treat her like she's nothing. Calling her stupid. Well... the only stupid one here... is YOU! She's done nothing... we've done nothing but accept you. inviting you to hang with us... We actually thought that you were pretty intriguing. Now... we have to see you as a bit of a scared teen inside but covering it up by trying to act all tough. It won't get far... Not in the way you're thinking it will. Not in the least.

But Cherry was in rage. She was hurt by Mason and she wasn't gonna take it sitting down.

Jenny eventually reached Lexington as she continued exploring the region

O'aka was in town still and he was where there were a group of trainers closeby where he had his van parked. He during the bustling hours throughout the day had thereby made a good 600 dollars and sold at least 300 pokeballs. 4 sets of Evolutionary stones and some hold items that could help amp up a pokemon's moves... Whether it be fire... electric, Grass, Water, Ghost, Flying, Ground, Rock, Ice... whatever.

It was he was about to close up shop when he was met by a fellow trainer. A girl who had a lot of pep in their step...

Under the evening sky, a young girl hurried towards a large building with a trademark P over the door, a younger child with light brown skin coughing and stumbling along by the girl's side, his small hand clutching her own tightly. As the automatic doors opened the pair of children slipped inside, behind them coming a Lillipup and a Torchic who also didn't look to be in good shape though the girl looked worse than the boy. Setting the younger child on the bench and leaving the two Pokemon with him, she made her way towards a video phone though she had nobody that she could call for help.

Under the evening sky, a young girl hurried towards a large building with a trademark P over the door, a younger child with light brown skin coughing and stumbling along by the girl's side, his small hand clutching her own tightly. As the automatic doors opened the pair of children slipped inside, behind them coming a Lillipup and a Torchic who also didn't look to be in good shape though the girl looked worse than the boy. Setting the younger child on the bench and leaving the two Pokemon with him, she made her way towards a video phone though she had nobody that she could call for help.

It was then that the Nurse at the pokecenter noticed the two pokemon next to the young boy and the girl...

Nurse: Excuse me... Are your pokemon in need of assistance. I'll be willing to heal them up for you.

But that was when a Chansey came over and picked the pokemon up and took them to the Nurse to get healed up...

"Chansey!"

Nurse: It's gonna be quite alright. Your pokemon will be just fine in no time. *Smiles*

Not even moments after entering the Pokemon Center did a Nurse appear with a Chansey, the young boy staring through feverish glazed eyes as the oval-shaped pink Pokemon that wore a nurse's cap appeared suddenly in front of him and picked up both Pokemon in her arms before heading towards the nurse, a woman with pink hair and dressed in a white nurse's uniform. The child reached out for the Puppy Pokemon only to topple off the bench and fall, the girl hurrying towards the child and helping him back to his feet. "Please...help my brother. He's sick," said the girl as the child continued reaching for the Lillipup that struggled in the grip of the Chansey, the Torchic looking sadly at the girl.

"Tor," Torchic said sadly.

"I have money," the girl said, reaching into her pockets and pulling out a few pokedollars and coins and holding them out to the nurse. The money came from her earnings a couple hours ago from working, though the girl's work varied from legal to illegal and would probably shock most people...but there was nothing else she could do to support herself and the child with her. The child was obviously too young to have a Pokemon and despite her looks, the girl legally couldn't own a Pokemon either. She'd no idea what would happen when it was found out that the Pokemon each sibling had; the Torchic whose egg she had taken from home and the Lillipup her brother had found, would go or what would happen to her and her younger brother. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Not even moments after entering the Pokemon Center did a Nurse appear with a Chansey, the young boy staring through feverish glazed eyes as the oval-shaped pink Pokemon that wore a nurse's cap appeared suddenly in front of him and picked up both Pokemon in her arms before heading towards the nurse, a woman with pink hair and dressed in a white nurse's uniform. The child reached out for the Puppy Pokemon only to topple off the bench and fall, the girl hurrying towards the child and helping him back to his feet. "Please...help my brother. He's sick," said the girl as the child continued reaching for the Lillipup that struggled in the grip of the Chansey, the Torchic looking sadly at the girl.

"Tor," Torchic said sadly.

"I have money," the girl said, reaching into her pockets and pulling out a few pokedollars and coins and holding them out to the nurse. The money came from her earnings a couple hours ago from working, though the girl's work varied from legal to illegal and would probably shock most people...but there was nothing else she could do to support herself and the child with her. The child was obviously too young to have a Pokemon and despite her looks, the girl legally couldn't own a Pokemon either. She'd no idea what would happen when it was found out that the Pokemon each sibling had; the Torchic whose egg she had taken from home and the Lillipup her brother had found, would go or what would happen to her and her younger brother. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Nurse: It's okay, Sweetie... Pokecenter's services are with no cost. We heal your pokemon up for free. There is no cost. *Seeing there being a sick kid* Oh... dear. We should have the poor kid checked out.

The nurse had then called out for her Gothitelle and had her Gothitelle take the young boy to the back room and have his vitals checked...

Nurse: It's gonna be okay... Things will be okay soon. Your Pokemon are being tended to now... They're gonna be healed.

Minutes later...

Nurse: *Handing the pokemon over to the girl* There you go. Torchic looks like a happy little birdie and your lillipup is looking nice again. It's smiling. *Smiles*

But I'm not a trainer, the girl thought to herself. She put the money back in her pocket however as her Pokemon were strangely healed in what seemed no time at all and given back to her. Lillipup immediately escaped from her and dashed off after the boy and the Gothia while Torchic rubbed itself against the girl. She watched as her brother was led away, feeling somewhat frightened and nervous of what would happen to him or even to her. Garret being sick had been the only reason she had dared bring them to the Pokemon Center in the first place.

As Garret was led away, he heard Lillipup coming after him, the child's fever only growing stronger. If they were even able to heal the child, he had all the signs of pneumonia due to being on the streets coupled with malnutrition and signs of physical abuse from his father and stepmother who was his sister's mother. Some faded bruises and scars which were old and couldn't be healed, an arm that had been broken twice and never properly healed. The child was smaller than most seven-year-olds as well. The child had, in addition to his fever, a cough with green mucus, chills, nausea and vomiting, shortness of breath, chest pain when he coughed or breathed, and fast heartbeat. It was highly possible the child had fluid in his lungs as well due to the mucus he coughed up. Lillipup barked as it caught up with Garret and jumped into the child's arms, one arm going around the Puppy Pokemon and clutching it tightly to him.

"Lillipup is my brother's," said the girl as she bent to pick up the Torchic at her feet, unable to hold back the cough that escaped her. She couldn't let on that she wasn't a trainer...as soon as Garret was rested enough, they would need to move again. The girl couldn't be sure her parents weren't looking for her or her brother. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Last edited:
But I'm not a trainer, the girl thought to herself. She put the money back in her pocket however as her Pokemon were strangely healed in what seemed no time at all and given back to her. Lillipup immediately escaped from her and dashed off after the boy and the Gothia while Torchic rubbed itself against the girl. She watched as her brother was led away, feeling somewhat frightened and nervous of what would happen to him or even to her. Garret being sick had been the only reason she had dared bring them to the Pokemon Center in the first place.

As Garret was led away, he heard Lillipup coming after him, the child's fever only growing stronger. If they were even able to heal the child, he had all the signs of pneumonia due to being on the streets coupled with malnutrition and signs of physical abuse from his father and stepmother who was his sister's mother. Some faded bruises and scars which were old and couldn't be healed, an arm that had been broken twice and never properly healed. The child was smaller than most seven-year-olds as well. The child had, in addition to his fever, a cough with green mucus, chills, nausea and vomiting, shortness of breath, chest pain when he coughed or breathed, and fast heartbeat. It was highly possible the child had fluid in his lungs as well due to the mucus he coughed up. Lillipup barked as it caught up with Garret and jumped into the child's arms, one arm going around the Puppy Pokemon and clutching it tightly to him.

"Lillipup is my brother's," said the girl as she bent to pick up the Torchic at her feet, unable to hold back the cough that escaped her. She couldn't let on that she wasn't a trainer...as soon as Garret was rested enough, they would need to move again. The girl couldn't be sure her parents weren't looking for her or her brother. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Suddenly one of the Video phones turned on and activated... And it was as though to be luring the girl in... to it to answer it and see who it was...

But over in the back of the pokecenter... in the back room... Gothitelle, Chansey and Munna... got to work on healing the little boy... It was gonna take a good few hours to heal and medicate the boy. Ensuring he would have the best care. Gothitelle used Psychic and Telekinesis on him, as Munna used Psywave. Doing any and all attempts to heal and soothe the kid. Almost as if trying to suck the sickness out from him.

Clemence turned her head towards the video phones as one suddenly began ringing. She was not sure why but she stood and went to the video phone as the Nurse didn't seem inclined to get it and picked up the phone, an image appearing on the screen before of her a place she didn't recognize or know of. "H...Hello?"

Meanwhile Lillipup continued to remain in the back room while the other three Pokemon worked on healing Garret. While nothing could be done about the scars and the bruises that would fade with time, the malnutrition could be healed with some form of proper diet. The next few hours of the two Psychic Pokemon and Normal Pokemon working to heal the child of his sickness...but the child would be cured and with some rest through the night would be fine.

Clemence turned her head towards the video phones as one suddenly began ringing. She was not sure why but she stood and went to the video phone as the Nurse didn't seem inclined to get it and picked up the phone, an image appearing on the screen before of her a place she didn't recognize or know of. "H...Hello?"

Meanwhile Lillipup continued to remain in the back room while the other three Pokemon worked on healing Garret. While nothing could be done about the scars and the bruises that would fade with time, the malnutrition could be healed with some form of proper diet. The next few hours of the two Psychic Pokemon and Normal Pokemon working to heal the child of his sickness...but the child would be cured and with some rest through the night would be fine.

It was a Prof. Prof. Queen...

Prof. Queen: *On the screen* Hello there... Who might you be? Joanna Barlow? You look rather different than before. Did you manage to get yourself a makeover?

The Professor clearly didn't have any idea that he was speaking to a different person. Not at first... But he was curious... Who was he speaking to?

Clemence frowned as she saw a professor on the screen. The Professor noticed her though she didn't recognize who they were and the person obviously didn't know who she was for they asked about some Joanna Barlow. Who the fuck is Joanna? She shook her head in the negative. "No...I don't know who that is." Should she tell the professor her name? Probably not a good idea as she didn't know their motives at all or why they were calling in the first place, let alone why she had bothered to pick up the phone. It was a stupid mistake that could cost her and her brother. But it had been beaten into her to respond when spoken to.

"I'm..."

"Tor!" Torchic had apparently followed the girl towards the video phone and was rubbing its head against her. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Clemence frowned as she saw a professor on the screen. The Professor noticed her though she didn't recognize who they were and the person obviously didn't know who she was for they asked about some Joanna Barlow. Who the fuck is Joanna? She shook her head in the negative. "No...I don't know who that is." Should she tell the professor her name? Probably not a good idea as she didn't know their motives at all or why they were calling in the first place, let alone why she had bothered to pick up the phone. It was a stupid mistake that could cost her and her brother. But it had been beaten into her to respond when spoken to.

"I'm..."

"Tor!" Torchic had apparently followed the girl towards the video phone and was rubbing its head against her. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Prof. Queen: *On screen* Oh... don't worry. You're not in any trouble... Honest. However... i think it'd be best if i were to tell you who i am... so you'll be at ease... I'm Prof. Oliver Queen. I'm a professor that deals with research about pokemon. All types. Shapes and sizes. Elements. I have been doing as much for as long as i was a young kid. like you. And you don't know who Joanna Barlow is? I don't either... other than she's a fellow trainer leading a ragtag team. And she's pretty original. Although it's hard to keep track of all the trainers i see. I see about a hundred of them a day. And they are never the same. Changing all the time. Can I ask who you are? You seem to be a rather timid on surface but inside... a pistol waiting to pull the trigger and let loose sort of girl... you think?

Clemence could only stare at the person as they introduced them self as a professor said they researched about all types of things concerning Pokemon. Professor Queen continued talking and saying that Joanna was a trainer who was apparently female and ran their own group which Clemence found hard to believe. They spoke about seeing about a hundred trainers a day and then asking again who she was along with continuing with they thought she was something she was not. She could never be something like that as she had a duty and responsibility towards her half-brother.

Even if she were to be given a trainer license, which she wasn't even sure how she could get when she hadn't been to school-not that she could afford it anyway-one just couldn't go off on adventure when they had no money though she was sure she could make money as she had been doing easily enough. Still...it might be a way to keep her and Garret safe if they went on a Pokemon journey but she didn't know a whole lot about it. Yet she wasn't sure she could trust this Professor. Adults meant trouble and if he was a professor that meant he was some form of authority figure. "I'm not what you think I am or expect me to be...sir," said Clemence. "Give me your word you won't contact my parents or the police and maybe I will tell you my name." If this professor was a risk to her and her brother's safety then she would give him no information that could be given back to her parents. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Clemence could only stare at the person as they introduced them self as a professor said they researched about all types of things concerning Pokemon. Professor Queen continued talking and saying that Joanna was a trainer who was apparently female and ran their own group which Clemence found hard to believe. They spoke about seeing about a hundred trainers a day and then asking again who she was along with continuing with they thought she was something she was not. She could never be something like that as she had a duty and responsibility towards her half-brother.

Even if she were to be given a trainer license, which she wasn't even sure how she could get when she hadn't been to school-not that she could afford it anyway-one just couldn't go off on adventure when they had no money though she was sure she could make money as she had been doing easily enough. Still...it might be a way to keep her and Garret safe if they went on a Pokemon journey but she didn't know a whole lot about it. Yet she wasn't sure she could trust this Professor. Adults meant trouble and if he was a professor that meant he was some form of authority figure. "I'm not what you think I am or expect me to be...sir," said Clemence. "Give me your word you won't contact my parents or the police and maybe I will tell you my name." If this professor was a risk to her and her brother's safety then she would give him no information that could be given back to her parents. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Prof. Queen was noticing the resistance in the girl. He knew what he was seeing and knew that the girl was gonna be on the run if anyone knew who she was or where they were from. He of course had to obey the law and tell the parents where their child was. He couldn't break the law... Only one thing got him to hold off... he heard about there being having to catch "Pay for." But that was only to maybe get some answers... However it was where the professor had to conclude that the girl was with the impression that she'd have to pay. He didn't know what all to tell her.

Prof. Queen: What it is here... is that by law... i have to tell the authorities. If i don't say something i could lose my license of being a Pokemon Professor. I'd be pinned for trying to hide mislead the authorities if they were to ask me if i'd seen you. Now... I could tell them that i saw you... but lay it out that it was in another country... which would buy you whatever time you needed to get your assets in line if you're on the run. But you'll have to be careful. As for the Pokemon license and Pokedex... To register as a trainer... there is no need to pay. It's not with a cost. The pokedex will also serve as a license. Your license with the picture id and your battle records. The record of badges that you collect. And know that it's 12 badges. You have all that inside the pokedex. Your picture's been already taken. Stand close... I'm gonna send you your very own pokedex. You're about to be registered as a trainer.

It was then that the Professor made with sending over a Pokedex... to the girl. What he didn't tell her that the Pokedex had her name. It was as if he knew she was gonna be there. But how... He never saw her before. Never met her. Didn't even know a thing... about her whatsoever. To him... she could have been a wild Jungle child who was from the woods. He didn't know. But somehow... the Pokedex did... and that was supposedly... all one needed to know...

Clemence's frown only deepened as she heard that the professor couldn't lie to the police and that he would have to tell her parents where she was. Which meant her parents would be able to find her and her half-brother. He did give a suggestion which took her aback as he said he could lie about where he had seen her or say that she was in another country. She didn't have any assets so there was nothing for her to be concerned with there but she was confused as to how she could become a licensed trainer when she hadn't gone to school before. Still, she was not about to look a gifted horse in the mouth, though she was suspicious as to why the professor was doing this. He then began speaking about the Pokemon League and that it involved earning twelve badges and that her Pokedex would serve as her license. He spoke of her having her picture already taken but all she could do was sit there in disbelief. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Clemence's frown only deepened as she heard that the professor couldn't lie to the police and that he would have to tell her parents where she was. Which meant her parents would be able to find her and her half-brother. He did give a suggestion which took her aback as he said he could lie about where he had seen her or say that she was in another country. She didn't have any assets so there was nothing for her to be concerned with there but she was confused as to how she could become a licensed trainer when she hadn't gone to school before. Still, she was not about to look a gifted horse in the mouth, though she was suspicious as to why the professor was doing this. He then began speaking about the Pokemon League and that it involved earning twelve badges and that her Pokedex would serve as her license. He spoke of her having her picture already taken but all she could do was sit there in disbelief. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

The Professor went on with assuring her that everything would make sense in all due time. That she wouldn't have to worry about not going to a school for how to be a trainer, Breeder or ranger. Said that the best trick is getting out there and be hands on. That was the best reward. He also told how that the Pokedex records the data of all the pokemon caught or encountered. It was just the start for her and there was so much more that she would be looking forward to. The Professor knew. It was there.

It was only a minute later that the call ended and the Nurse came to inform of her brother being much better and near perfect health.

Nurse: You can camp out in one of the rooms for the night... Your brother is gonna be in the back sleeping for the night and he's just been fed. A couple of burgers and fries... A couple slices of pizza and a salad. He's getting well fed and with enough food in him... he'll be just fine. Your brother is okay. *Smiles*

Daisy woke up. Had she really fell asleep when her friend was getting help? She didn't believe it herself but she had been so tired... It was time for her to find her friends.

O'aka was in town still and he was where there were a group of trainers closeby where he had his van parked. He during the bustling hours throughout the day had thereby made a good 600 dollars and sold at least 300 pokeballs. 4 sets of Evolutionary stones and some hold items that could help amp up a pokemon's moves... Whether it be fire... electric, Grass, Water, Ghost, Flying, Ground, Rock, Ice... whatever.

It was he was about to close up shop when he was met by a fellow trainer. A girl who had a lot of pep in their step...

Once Jenny got to lexington and parked in the parking lot for yet another hotel, just in case, she then got out of her car and observed the local scenery

Charlotte explored Lexington as she made her way through the city, spotting a group of teens around her age at a Sonic drive in

She smiled and headed towards them "hello" she stated to the group with her French accent still very present

When Issac heard the voice of someone call out to the group he was one the first to respond, but someone beat him to the punch. Shade immediately came out of his ball and laid down at his partner’s feet, glaring menacingly at the newcomer. Though before the illusion fox could so much as growl at her Issac jabbed him with his foot. “Hey! Quit it pal! I know your a little on edge after today’s events but that doesn’t mean you have to jump people like that.” The black haired boy scolded with his partner giving off an indignant huff as he turned his head away from the new arrival. “Sorry about that, he has a tendency to lash out a people who approach me when I’m not really paying attention.” He apologized hoping she didn’t get scared from his Zoroark’s display of aggression.
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Once Jenny got to lexington and parked in the parking lot for yet another hotel, just in case, she then got out of her car and observed the local scenery

O'aka was still at the park and got met by a girl. This girl was rather like a teen... Young adult. he was rather curious as to who she was...

O'aka: *Looking at the girl* And who might you be, Lass?

Teenage girl: I'm Thora Lightfoot. I'm here to look for work.

O'aka: Work... You?

Teenage Girl: Yeah. I am in need of it as i don't exactly have any money and my pokemon need to eat. I will work for anything.

O'aka: You wouldn't be from the other group.... would you? The one with that girl with glasses.

Teenage Girl: No. I'm by myself... and my pokemon. The one you speak of... Is Macie. Macie Lightfoot and no... they don't know i'm here... I also sent with Luzzu and Wakka... 2 pokemon that i gave for Macie to have. Something for her...

O'aka: Hmm... You don't say. Well... If you really want to work... I can't say no. But you realize, Lass... We're gonna be on the road... alot.

Teen girl: I know.

O'aka: What's your name, Lass?

Teen: Thora... Thora Lightfoot.

O'aka: Well... it's a pleasure meeting you, Lass. I'm O'aka XXIII Merchant Extraordinaire.

O'aka had to then make a call and the person he called... was Jenny.

O'aka was still at the park and got met by a girl. This girl was rather like a teen... Young adult. he was rather curious as to who she was...

O'aka: *Looking at the girl* And who might you be, Lass?

Teenage girl: I'm Thora Lightfoot. I'm here to look for work.

O'aka: Work... You?

Teenage Girl: Yeah. I am in need of it as i don't exactly have any money and my pokemon need to eat. I will work for anything.

O'aka: You wouldn't be from the other group.... would you? The one with that girl with glasses.

Teenage Girl: No. I'm by myself... and my pokemon. The one you speak of... Is Macie. Macie Lightfoot and no... they don't know i'm here... I also sent with Luzzu and Wakka... 2 pokemon that i gave for Macie to have. Something for her...

O'aka: Hmm... You don't say. Well... If you really want to work... I can't say no. But you realize, Lass... We're gonna be on the road... alot.

Teen girl: I know.

O'aka: What's your name, Lass?

Teen: Thora... Thora Lightfoot.

O'aka: Well... it's a pleasure meeting you, Lass. I'm O'aka XXIII Merchant Extraordinaire.

O'aka had to then make a call and the person he called... was Jenny.

(She didnt give him her number if I recall)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back