• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
When Issac heard the voice of someone call out to the group he was one the first to respond, but someone beat him to the punch. Shade immediately came out of his ball and laid down at his partner’s feet, glaring menacingly at the newcomer. Though before the illusion fox could so much as growl at her Issac jabbed him with his foot. “Hey! Quit it pal! I know your a little on edge after today’s events but that doesn’t mean you have to jump people like that.” The black haired boy scolded with his partner giving off an indignant huff as he turned his head away from the new arrival. “Sorry about that, he has a tendency to lash out a people who approach me when I’m not really paying attention.” He apologized hoping she didn’t get scared from his Zoroark’s display of aggression.
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

"Oh no, it is quite alright, it is a pleasure to meet you" she smiled

Charlotte explored Lexington as she made her way through the city, spotting a group of teens around her age at a Sonic drive in

She smiled and headed towards them "hello" she stated to the group with her French accent still very present

The group had all turned and saw the newcomer and watched in amazement...

Macie Melody Lightfoot (43).jpg
Macie: *Looking at the new girl coming to them* Who're you?

Joanna Barlow (80).jpg
Joanna: She's new. Where did she come from?

Ridge: *Shrugs*

Macie Terrace... fondly known as Macie T. had by then got off the ride that Issac had and joined up back with the main crew.

Macie T.: Thanks for the ride on that motor bike, Issac. That ride looked sweet...

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Last edited:
The group had all turned and saw the newcomer and watched in amazement...

View attachment 413243
Macie: *Looking at the new girl coming to them* Who're you?

View attachment 413245
Joanna: She's new. Where did she come from?

Ridge: *Shrugs*

Macie Terrace... fondly known as Macie T. had by then got off the ride that Issac had and joined up back with the main crew.

Macie T.: Thanks for the ride on that motor bike, Issac. That ride looked sweet...

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Charlotte took a seat at one of the tables and took out her Glaceon "come on out Cecilia" she smiled as the Glaceon took a seat on the table

Charlotte took a seat at one of the tables and took out her Glaceon "come on out Cecilia" she smiled as the Glaceon took a seat on the table

Inside the Restaurant and at one of the tables close by... Just a couple minutes later...

Macie took notice of the girl and the eye catching pokemon. She never seen one like it before. Ever. She was sure getting curious...

Jordan Barlow.jpg
Jordan: *Looking at the new girl* Who could that be? She's new... She's really a eye star candy. Where did she come from anyway?

Zod Gyllenhall 3.jpg
Zod: *To the crew* You think we should... call her over? She seems nice. Very sweet and well mannered. She's even... neat and clean as a button.

Jessie: You got that right. *Looking to see Kelani up the street from the restauarant* There's Kelani... She's... made it. Thank the star. We tried to go slow so she'd catch up... If anything were to happen to her... It'd be bad. We don't know if she's got family... but they'd be mighty pissed at us if we let anything happen to her.

Z zninjsu Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Inside the Restaurant and at one of the tables close by... Just a couple minutes later...

Macie took notice of the girl and the eye catching pokemon. She never seen one like it before. Ever. She was sure getting curious...

View attachment 413366
Jordan: *Looking at the new girl* Who could that be? She's new... She's really a eye star candy. Where did she come from anyway?

View attachment 413373
Zod: *To the crew* You think we should... call her over? She seems nice. Very sweet and well mannered. She's even... neat and clean as a button.

Jessie: You got that right. *Looking to see Kelani up the street from the restauarant* There's Kelani... She's... made it. Thank the star. We tried to go slow so she'd catch up... If anything were to happen to her... It'd be bad. We don't know if she's got family... but they'd be mighty pissed at us if we let anything happen to her.

Z zninjsu Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Charlotte groomed her Glaceon while she sat there, Cecillia purred with enjoyment

Charlotte groomed her Glaceon while she sat there, Cecillia purred with enjoyment

Joanna: We should call her over. Befriend her.

Jordan: *Nods* Yeah... *Looking at the girl who was grooming the Glaceon* ...

Ridge: *Looking at the Menu with his sister* What do you think sounds good, Gaby?

Gaby: I have no idea.

Joanna: *Calling out to the girl* Hey there... Girl... Uh... With the Glaceon.

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Z zninjsu

Joanna: We should call her over. Befriend her.

Jordan: *Nods* Yeah... *Looking at the girl who was grooming the Glaceon* ...

Ridge: *Looking at the Menu with his sister* What do you think sounds good, Gaby?

Gaby: I have no idea.

Joanna: *Calling out to the girl* Hey there... Girl... Uh... With the Glaceon.

Charlotte stopped grooming Cecillia and looked over "wee?" She asked

Charlotte stopped grooming Cecillia and looked over "wee?" She asked

Macie happened to take charge just then as she knew French as she took a Language class for a while during her Middle school years at Lucky Jr.

Macie Melody Lightfoot (181).jpg
Macie: *Speaking French* Excusez-nous ... Mais nous ne faisons que remarquer votre nouveau pokémon et nous nous demandions si vous aimeriez vous joindre à nous.

Ridge: *Pauses*... Huh?!

Joanna: *With Jordan* What the?! Macie... What the balls? How can you speak French? Since when do you know french?

Macie: I know a bit as i've learned it while i was taking Language class at Lucky Jr. It's a class that i had taken as well as someone named... Courtney Gripling. She would call me "Brigette" and she'd be going around as "Catrina".

Jessie: *Grins* Ooooh!

Macie happened to take charge just then as she knew French as she took a Language class for a while during her Middle school years at Lucky Jr.

View attachment 413380
Macie: *Speaking French* Excusez-nous ... Mais nous ne faisons que remarquer votre nouveau pokémon et nous nous demandions si vous aimeriez vous joindre à nous.

Ridge: *Pauses*... Huh?!

Joanna: *With Jordan* What the?! Macie... What the balls? How can you speak French? Since when do you know french?

Macie: I know a bit as i've learned it while i was taking Language class at Lucky Jr. It's a class that i had taken as well as someone named... Courtney Gripling. She would call me "Brigette" and she'd be going around as "Catrina".

Jessie: *Grins* Ooooh!

(If possible please keep the actual French to a minimum, I really dont feel like using Google translate all the time)

"Oh sure" she smiled and got up before heading to the group with her Glaceon following behind then jumping into her lap once she sat down

(If possible please keep the actual French to a minimum, I really dont feel like using Google translate all the time)

"Oh sure" she smiled and got up before heading to the group with her Glaceon following behind then jumping into her lap once she sat down

(This post will be the last bit of French... it is only been used once as it set the scene due to your... character being likely from france.)

Macie: *Looking at the others before looking at the girl again; Introducing everyone* Je suis Macie Lightfoot. M. Pour Melody. Ce sont mes amis ... Jordan Barlow qui est le frère de ma meilleure amie Joanna Barlow. Les autres ... sont aussi des amis ... Jessie Rogers, Macie Terrace La fille gothique, Ridge Mercer «La chanteuse prodige» et mon petit ami, Don Stanley, Gaby Mercer qui est la sœur de mon petit ami et Frank Holden. Hitman professionnel / nettoyeur / formateur / propriétaire des armes Getaway Metropolis à Metropolis, Kansas.

Joanna: *Smiles* Nicely put, Macie. You're good at that french.

Frank: *Looking at Macie* I am shocked at you... but... also remarkably proud of you.

Jessie: *To the girl* Who're you? What's your name?

They all took a interest to the girl and were also keeping watch for Kelani.

Macie however was blushing at the praise she was now getting for her capability of being able to speak French. She wasn't gonna go at doing it all the time... But she was just showing that she knew the language and wasn't gonna hide it. Some would say... She proved her exquisite point. It surprised everyone... Even her boyfriend Ridge. He could only be stunned at the idea. Proud... but... Stunned.

(This post will be the last bit of French... it is only been used once as it set the scene due to your... character being likely from france.)

Macie: *Looking at the others before looking at the girl again; Introducing everyone* Je suis Macie Lightfoot. M. Pour Melody. Ce sont mes amis ... Jordan Barlow qui est le frère de ma meilleure amie Joanna Barlow. Les autres ... sont aussi des amis ... Jessie Rogers, Macie Terrace La fille gothique, Ridge Mercer «La chanteuse prodige» et mon petit ami, Don Stanley, Gaby Mercer qui est la sœur de mon petit ami et Frank Holden. Hitman professionnel / nettoyeur / formateur / propriétaire des armes Getaway Metropolis à Metropolis, Kansas.

Joanna: *Smiles* Nicely put, Macie. You're good at that french.

Frank: *Looking at Macie* I am shocked at you... but... also remarkably proud of you.

Jessie: *To the girl* Who're you? What's your name?

They all took a interest to the girl and were also keeping watch for Kelani.

Macie however was blushing at the praise she was now getting for her capability of being able to speak French. She wasn't gonna go at doing it all the time... But she was just showing that she knew the language and wasn't gonna hide it. Some would say... She proved her exquisite point. It surprised everyone... Even her boyfriend Ridge. He could only be stunned at the idea. Proud... but... Stunned.

(Not likely, she is from France, I said in her character sheet)

"My name is Charlotte Dunios, and this is my Glaceon Cecillia" she smiled

(Not likely, she is from France, I said in her character sheet)

"My name is Charlotte Dunios, and this is my Glaceon Cecillia" she smiled

(That was the last. No more French till the need comes across.)

Joanna Barlow (60).jpg
Joanna: Nice to meet you, Charlotte. It's a pleasure. Are you new at training? Probably not.

Jordan: *with his eyes trying to not go all sparkly* ... Uh... yeah.

Zod: *Looking at Jordan* Jordan... What's the matter with you?

Jordan: Nothing. I'm just enjoying the fact that we have company here...

Zod: *Grins* Sure... sure.

(That was the last. No more French till the need comes across.)

View attachment 413417
Joanna: Nice to meet you, Charlotte. It's a pleasure. Are you new at training? Probably not.

Jordan: *with his eyes trying to not go all sparkly* ... Uh... yeah.

Zod: *Looking at Jordan* Jordan... What's the matter with you?

Jordan: Nothing. I'm just enjoying the fact that we have company here...

Zod: *Grins* Sure... sure.

"No, I've been traveling with Cecillia since I was 15, so for about a year" she replied

The Professor went on with assuring her that everything would make sense in all due time. That she wouldn't have to worry about not going to a school for how to be a trainer, Breeder or ranger. Said that the best trick is getting out there and be hands on. That was the best reward. He also told how that the Pokedex records the data of all the pokemon caught or encountered. It was just the start for her and there was so much more that she would be looking forward to. The Professor knew. It was there.

It was only a minute later that the call ended and the Nurse came to inform of her brother being much better and near perfect health.

Nurse: You can camp out in one of the rooms for the night... Your brother is gonna be in the back sleeping for the night and he's just been fed. A couple of burgers and fries... A couple slices of pizza and a salad. He's getting well fed and with enough food in him... he'll be just fine. Your brother is okay. *Smiles*

Clemence took the Pokedex as it slid out of the groove beneath the screen of the video phone and looked at it, the call ending minutes later. Then Nurse Joy appeared a minute afterwards to tell her that her brother was doing well and near perfect health. She didn't know what to think about her now being a Pokemon trainer though she was glad that she would now be able to have Torchic without being arrested. She wasn't entirely sure how everything but the salad was healthy for her brother but just nodded. "Thank you," she said. Torchic had followed behind its master. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

"No, I've been traveling with Cecillia since I was 15, so for about a year" she replied

Joanna: Serious?! Wow. We're only starting on ours. We haven't even gotten to the first gym yet. We kinda have a rather slow going... However... we're trying to pick up the slack. Just a little. How about you?

Gaby: What're your hobbies? What do you like to do?

It was obvious that they were interested with knowing Charlotte...

Joanna: Serious?! Wow. We're only starting on ours. We haven't even gotten to the first gym yet. We kinda have a rather slow going... However... we're trying to pick up the slack. Just a little. How about you?

Gaby: What're your hobbies? What do you like to do?

It was obvious that they were interested with knowing Charlotte...

"Oh...." She blinked for a second "you could consider me a technology nut" she chuckled a bit "I have helped my father build a few things for our people" she added

Issac snickered a little when everyone was surprised by Charlotte. “You should try being one for six years in a region with only nine species of wild Pokémon.” He paused momentarily as a slight realization came to mind. “Oh and Shade here isn’t one of those nine, Zoroark aren’t even native to Orre.” Shade looked up at him as this was the first time Issac had spoken about where he was from since he got to the US which caused him to look at the high tech glove he now wears.
Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Last edited:
"Oh...." She blinked for a second "you could consider me a technology nut" she chuckled a bit "I have helped my father build a few things for our people" she added

Frank was then caught on and so was Ridge. They couldn't help but to ask. Frank mostly... But Jordan was just watching her with the goo goo eyes. He just couldn't help himself...

Frank Holden (202).jpg
Frank: Things like what? We're curious. It rather a first to have a nice... girl. Such as yourself who has family who seems to care so much about their own people. It's admirable. I for example... am a cleaner... My home country... is France. But the part i'm from... we never do that. Not like you happen to. It just doesn't happen. So hearing of you... doing as such. It truely inspires... I really would like to know more...

Frank was very open to what Charlotte was saying. He was interested. It was something that clearly spoke home to him as his home country was... Dum dum dum dummmmm! France...

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Z zninjsu Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Issac snickered a little when everyone was surprised by Charlotte. “You should try being one for six years in a region with only nine species of wild Pokémon.” He paused momentarily as a slight realization came to mind. “Oh and Shade here isn’t one of those nine, Zoroark aren’t even native to Orre.” Shade looked up at him as this was the first time Issac had spoken about where he was from since he got to the US which caused him to look at the high tech glove he now wears.

Ridge: It's nothing like that Champ that we know... Blossom Burke... She's been on the Pokemon Journey circuit... She's done it. Captured at least... maybe... A hundred or so Pokemon. Not to battle with each and every one of them... But like friends. She doesn't have legends. Well... Except for a Rayquaza... which is what she said that she had. But... she truly... TRULY... doesn't know if she's ever had to use it. Not once.

Jessie: We even watched as the champ battled that girl... Jensen.

Zod: It was one surprise match. Seriously.

"Uh huh..." Charlotte replied

Frank was then caught on and so was Ridge. They couldn't help but to ask. Frank mostly... But Jordan was just watching her with the goo goo eyes. He just couldn't help himself...

View attachment 413434
Frank: Things like what? We're curious. It rather a first to have a nice... girl. Such as yourself who has family who seems to care so much about their own people. It's admirable. I for example... am a cleaner... My home country... is France. But the part i'm from... we never do that. Not like you happen to. It just doesn't happen. So hearing of you... doing as such. It truely inspires... I really would like to know more...

Frank was very open to what Charlotte was saying. He was interested. It was something that clearly spoke home to him as his home country was... Dum dum dum dummmmm! France...

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Z zninjsu Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

(I actually had this as an idea since I was young, lol)

Charlotte got a small device from her bag and placed it on the table and pressed a button, it unfolded into something significantly bigger (about the size of 2 Xbox ones sitting one behind the other) a screen appeared and lit up, everyone could see numerous Pokemon roaming around an island, she then selected one which appeared to be a Delcatty, which disappeared after selected, then an apparatus unfolded from the side of the device and a pokeball appeared

She grabbed it then tossed it and the Delcatty appeared and meowed

"A portable Pokemon storage computer, capable of caring for your Pokemon in a virtual environment that can have a physical effect on them, such as keeping them fed, groomed, and such" she smiled and returned the Delcatty to its pokeball

(I actually had this as an idea since I was young, lol)

Charlotte got a small device from her bag and placed it on the table and pressed a button, it unfolded into something significantly bigger (about the size of 2 Xbox ones sitting one behind the other) a screen appeared and lit up, everyone could see numerous Pokemon roaming around an island, she then selected one which appeared to be a Delcatty, which disappeared after selected, then an apparatus unfolded from the side of the device and a pokeball appeared

She grabbed it then tossed it and the Delcatty appeared and meowed

"A portable Pokemon storage computer, capable of caring for your Pokemon in a virtual environment that can have a physical effect on them, such as keeping them fed, groomed, and such" she smiled and returned the Delcatty to its pokeball

Ridge: *With the eyes wide and with astonishment* WHOA!

Jordan: What the heck... Oh my god... You frickin' serious, Charlotte?

Frank: That is amazing. Charlotte... Is there any way that we can get that?

Jordan couldn't say a word more... He was starting to feel like he was about to stutter. He was feeling infatuated over Charlotte.

Ridge: *With the eyes wide and with astonishment* WHOA!

Jordan: What the heck... Oh my god... You frickin' serious, Charlotte?

Frank: That is amazing. Charlotte... Is there any way that we can get that?

Jordan couldn't say a word more... He was starting to feel like he was about to stutter. He was feeling infatuated over Charlotte.

Charlotte chuckled and put Delcattys pokeball back into the machine, and the image of Delcatty reappeared on the screen, then ahe pressed a button and it folded back up

"No, its in prototype right now, and they are currently 3 million Euros" she replied and put it back in her bag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back